One more thing I forgot to add, is that I did speak by e-mail to Thomas regarding this issue. And as obvious as it may be that he does aprove on my actions, I must say I have great respect for the guy and value the kind of profesionallism he used to get his point across.

Most of the people here have acted like a pack of wolfes and caused a riot to bash one person in hopes of getting somebody to stop something. NOT EVEN once have I received an e-mail from any of the MODs here telling me to stop selling this and that my actions will not be tolerated, instead, they chose to lead a battle of un-informed people after me in hopes of making themselves look even more powerull.

And back to Thomas, I must say he and whoever he works with must have put a really great deal of effort and work into making such a great product as DSMLink. I hope that there are others un-like me and who pay full-price for the full-product and I wish them nothing but luck with their new V2 and perhaps any new upcoming versions in the future. But I have chosen this path to take and must unfortunately defent my position.

DNP T3/T4, GT30R, 272/272 HKS, Wiseco 9:1, Eagle Rods, Metal HG, ARP Studs, Fidanza Flywheel, Tial 44mm, FIC 850cc, 3" Turbo-Back, ACT 2600, Aeromotive FPR, AEM Wideband, Walbro 255, Huge FMIC, Greddy Type-S, Tein Adjustable Coilovers