To the loud fence sitter, who is dragging us off topic, here's a summary of your concern:

"HKS 're grinds'. Blatant rip-off's of HKS's hard work..."

No, they're not.
They're cheap cams, made from possibly inferior materials, etc, simply ground to commonly known specs that people like for their engines.
You get what you pay for.

"Mitsu repair manuals are traded and copied on a regular basis."

I bought and paid for mine, both the electronic, and the original paper one from Chrysler. I don't know about you.
We wouldn't permit the sale of illegitimate versions on here.

"I dug around and found a copy of Windows XP OEM for sale, not available over the counter (illegal to sell by itself), illegal to remove from the PC it was bundled with, and is never for re-sale. No warnings, and it's a 10k fine folks..."

Where?

"Radar Detectors? If your going to stomp out illegal sales, that might be a good place to start. I see one very recently, and seem to recall a group purchase."

These are NOT illegal.
They are illegal to use in Ontario.
They are legal in other provinces, and in fact, BelTronics International head office, is in Mississauga. smile

"Previously viewed DVD's, while (to me) there's little moral implications, they're still *way* into the grey if not black to sell, and to advertise them on a board?"

Huh? Used DVDs? How are they illegal?
My local video store sells them, retail.

"There have been several discussions which bring up Kazaa, which rips off more IP in a day then I'll do in a lifetime"

Discussions about Kazaa? rotflmao
Is that like saying we can't use the word -gulp- "murder"?
rotflmao

----------

No more off topic, we're almost done. Let's leave this alone now, and let Thomas get an answer from Michael, once and for all... ok?

Please?

Andrew Bienhaus
Bring on the Cobras... she's hungry for snakemeat.