well now
seems funny how you all think your a bunch of detectives. man me and rob a best friends
ya i use his name to come on and post a few times and S**t ...so what ya dont need to be slammin him i frakin live in the same house for quite some time with him so dont be buggin on him ...
as for chris i talked to u seemed to kinda work some sh*t over guys freakin over a 20$ part er what ever .
man i sent **** out iv lost more **** then that in the mail sending it to you
i live in the boonies we toss out **** in the mail box mail person comes around and gets it .
i did that **** went missing 2 things at once ..
i lost F**kin 100some $ in parts shippin so i should be pissed as well
and taun hes a friend of mine he dont know where i live i just moved have not talked to him in some time i moved 3 times since my last sending of any thing ..
as for the addy u posted man if u wanna go harass my grama and grampa thats sad man cause thats there house haha ? what stop by beat them up 2 ?
chris i also had told u that i should make another name and come back on like u all accuse me of allready doing i think u need to recall ur memory ....i also told u if u wanted **** let me know and ill see what i can do this time id take it to the post office instead of tossin it in my mail box .

and patrick knows im talking to him and dealing with it with me and him but u guys only care to hear one side of storys dont ya you make ruleings before hearing the case .
like F**k for me to ripp chriss and rob G off for what 80$ or so in parts is sure ass hell not worth it cause for the amout of buying and sellin i do for me to loose the buissness and **** aint worth it like think about it ..
but w/e no tlike it matters now

and for who it was that said i created fraud is soo full of **** i have so much as a speeding ticket if ur lucky ... er even so much as a out standing bill woop thats a lie here more info for yall i havent paid my ticket shh dont tell tho .
nice job on finding my old moblog there what has that got to prove ?? that u log as well ?

heh my peace is said i have nothign else to say to u guys and for those that i thought were friends er w/e Nate , scotty ... guy ass use **** and dont even ask me what the **** guys
thanx

l8r

port polish (mani, turbo, head) 2.5 cat back , NGK plugs, A/F , boost guage , turbonetics MBC.
MSN : lazerlight14@hotmail.com