well Rob Cauduro
u seem to be the big talker here u like to speak for every one here eh ?
u just need to stick ur 2 little sence in there 2 eh hmm funny guy u are ..

u think ya know it all god u ake me laugh with pitty fer ya . i owe u nothing so but out thanx

its funny cause u have to deal for every one else when ur not the one who needs to disscuss **** all with me waste of my time
ur tactics of iv contacted who the hell ever u think that bothers me ? hmm not really
maybe a bit cause they are wasting there time ..

and u think u found me eh ?
if u were smart ud fuigure out where iv shipped stuff from and where i had ppl send stuff 2 would that not tell u where i live ?
haha *shakes head* aww booo

i dont care what my grandparents know **** who cares ill print this whole ting off and let them read it all let them judge for them selfs ..meh
wouldent wanna waste there times 2 ..
u want my lawyers # ? why so u also can speak for ever one else again to my lawyer ?

if the guys wanna speak to my lawyer they can pm me and ask for his info so THEY can speak with him
**** why am i even answering to what u have to say u dont matter ...

anyways i got **** sorted out with patrick ask him your self ..

chris , rob G u guys well make up ur minda weather ya want me to send u parts money or u wanna take this further then that .. i made my offer to send ya what ya need but not goten a straight answer .. any ways im open to what ever
not like i really care if it ""saves my face""
not like u guys are the only ones i have a bad rap with so i wont be dealing stuff here any ways no biggie done with out for this long

anyways i have better stuff to do then sit here and challenge ppls iqs and **** like Rob Cauduro does laugh bird haha
peace

port polish (mani, turbo, head) 2.5 cat back , NGK plugs, A/F , boost guage , turbonetics MBC.
MSN : lazerlight14@hotmail.com