Originally posted by Jerry Rose:
Marco that what you get when you screw a customer...bad press. Thats okay you have some more schmucks lined up.

I took it up with you personally and paid to have your sloppy unprofessional work redone by a professional. I PAID for the right to say what I have to say so if you dont like it then do good work. Period.
Wrong, you don't pay for the right to complain, nor do you have the right to complain about your experience with me everytime someone says "Magnus"

You are what we like to call in the industry a problem customer, as we can see by your ability to post on the same subject countless times.

You say I am unprofesional, yet I have been in business over ten years. Magnus, and myself are a recognised industry leader in my field, which just happens to be your "hobby". So if you could, please, look at the irony in your statement. The way you continue to handle your little personal vendetta with Magnus online, is the epitome of 'unprofessional'

Originally posted by Jerry Rose:

Your mech made a greasy mess of my car, installed the throwout that I supplied without lubricating it (pocketed the one from the kit), didnt machine the flywheel (because you dont have to do that when you install a 2100), and left all the clamps off of the intake hose. Those are the things that I know for sure and cant prove that he f#cked the rear seal.
I really don't have the time for this but I would like to prove how little you know about cars once and for all, that way anybody who hears your little rants can make their own decision.

You say my mechanic installed the throwout bearing you supplied without lubricating it, yet he pocketed it? hmmm, I'm not from CSI, but how could it be installed if it was in his pocket.

I'm sure a internet keyboard e-mechanic hobbyist like youself can tell me when or when not to machine a flywheel, in my experience, I'll bet you couldn't.

Your clamps were missing? Not my problem.

And finally how in the hell do we ruin the rear main seal if we didn't remove the flywheel?