Originally posted by Andrew Bienhaus:
The one thing I have not heard back on, is the measured dimensions. Magnus has been very quiet since I sent those dimensions...

I'm not saying that in itself is any admission of anything, but does anyone out there have access to a stock 2G head, that could take some quick measurements?

Then we'd know, once and for all.
Magnus has a business to run, and Magnus doesn't live by the computer.

Just mentioning that I have been quiet means nothing, and just by mentioning it you are insinuating something. You could have easily left that out of your post. Bienhaus, you and I don't talk for good reason, as you have shown here in this post.

YOU STILL HAVE NO CLUE WHAT A PORTED HEAD LOOKS LIKE, YET YOU ARE STILL CHIRPING.

The mechanical ineptitude of the people on this board is staggering. Most if not all of you have no idea what porting involves. If you think that "hogging" out a port is the only way to make power then you are all as lost as your fearless leader.

The reason people come to me is because I have the experience and the answers. Look at all you pathetic sheep jumping on Andy's bandwagon, yet you guys couldn't tell the difference between your asshole from an elbow in this situation. None of you have an inkling of the facts at ALL, but you ASSUME that I ripped Andy off, because it is not what you "IMAGINED".

Why don't you guys go and build your fast cars with your imagination, and I'll go back to work on real machines, making real hp, with real measured gains, like a true professional.