Jay I wasnt going to say anything but once again you said you know nothing about the tranny. Even though you and Matt swapped it out, according to josh, who owns the car. Who knew it was junk, and told you it was junk. Hence the reason for you changing it. If you want to lie about this more I will tell josh to join this board to explain the story of what you did to him. Also its $140, what I lent you at tokoyo auto so you could get a tranny and drive your car again.

If you want to ignore even more trouble, mail me a cheque for the sum of $140. If you even want to argue about the amount I will pull up my bank statements of the day I withdrew $140 in toronto. So if there is any honestly left then you will bite the bullet and send the cheque.

Plus, you said you sold me the tranny? No, you gave it to me because you owed me money. And you thought it was a way out. Now its back. To haunt, you put my reputation on the line for selling junk. There is money comming out of my pocket for this "JDM low kilometer FWD tranny" you gave to me.

As I said, I didnt want to say anything more, but stop lieing and I will stop posting on this.

Thanks. Chris