Originally posted by jay peterson:
I have pmed you, but WTF are you talking about thousands of dollars..? I just owe this meghan chic 300 dollars... This is ****ing outragous. some chic comes on here and uses this board as a collection agency. and holy **** meghan you dont need to freekin run to this board the day you can get ahold of me. I ****in work 12 shifts and when im not working im sleeping. you know my ****in number give me a call. If for some reason you lost it its 377 2242 or 364 6788, give me a ****in call instead of wasting space on here. omg i cant believe how ****in stupid this is. like who hasnt owed sombody money, like really... and if you even think to your self that well " you've owed it to her for sooo long" or " you said you would pay her in a week" well i ****in didnt say that, I said to her I dont know when i can pay you back.... ooo she still loaned it... and it wasnt 6 months ago it was hardly 3. But Meghan/ Nathan whoever is actually posting this ur pathetic!. like holy **** try calling me instead of running to .ca.dsm.org. ( new collection agency) just my 2 ****ing cents. and people say they wont deal with me fine **** yea. the people that I have dealt with and have met me know im a resonable guy... bird
holy ****, you ****in sound like a ****in tourettes patient! bird

Since you will probably have more than a few fences to mend and a reputation to rebuilt after this entire situation is resolved, you may want to be a little more mature in your responses.

just MY two ****ing cents... laugh

Quitters never Win, Winners never Quit, but those who never Win AND never Quit are just idiots...