Well, to tell you the truth, I am a bit pissed off with CF Technologies. I will give you the scenario about it. I called them up, and asked them how long it would be once the mold was done for the hoods to make two, because we had a show coming up. This was two weeks approx, before the show. So I decided to send my hood, because the guy told me it will take till the Saturday before the show to get the mold done, then I would have the hoods by the Thursday before the show, which would be about a week and a half after they had received my hood.

Keep in mind here, this is my hood from my DAILY DRIVER, so I was out a hood for that time. It was going to be no big deal, because my car was going to the bodyshop for a week and a half to fix up some things before the show, and I was told I would have the hood the day before my car came out of the shop.

Now it's Wednesday, and I'm calling them to make sure everything is cool, and they will be shipping my hood out. The guys tells me now way, that it normally takes 4 weeks for a hood to be done. So I'm thinking to myself, "Why the frack would you tell me a couple of days after the mold was done, that I would have my hood, if you knew it usually takes 4 weeks!!??"

If that was the case, I would have never sent the hood there in the first place, because during shipping, the two corners near my windshield, were damaged. They had to fix the corners, which was one of his excuses when I asked about why so long.

I asked my body guy about fixing the corners, and he told me it takes less than a day to do that, so he wasn't sure what the hold up would be.

Anyway, I end up having to dish out for towing my car from the bodyshop, to the mechanics where I had an appointment for, the Friday before the show, which was $70, then towed downtown to the show, which was another $100, plus the cost of shipping the hood next day service with Purolator, which was done because I wanted to make sure they got my hood for the mold quickly.

It's now been over a week since the show has been finished, and my car has been without a hood ever since. I am at a huge inconvenience right now, because I offered to use my hood for the mold. I am now paying a buddy of mine to store my car in his garage because I do not want my engine bay getting poured on, or the car sitting around outside on the street without a hood, nor can I drive around really, because if it starts to rain, the engine and all sensors become soaked.

I'm not very pleased to say the least. If I would have been given an honest answer before I sent my hood, I would have never done it. The hood got damaged, and I'm losing almost a month of driving because of it. I'm also out quite a bit financially, because of the towing, and shipping, and storage of my car, close to $300 I would say.

On top of that, the guy tells me Keith has money for him, and information on the hoods that have been ready for quite a while for the other people in the group buy, but he has not been around, to give it to them.

So now, I have to wait for Keith to get back from Nova Scotia, which is supposed to be Wednesday, but who knows, all the dates they have been giving me ever since this thing has started, have been bullshit. The guy is then going to test fit the hood on the car, and tells me he is going to ship the two hoods out to me that night!!

Now I'm thinking to myself, how is that going to be possible!!??? If Keith goes there to test fit the hood, and it fits, that's his hood, and the guy has to make two more!!! Does it take one day or less than one day to make two hoods!!???

IMO, this guy is throwing me dates, so that I am happy, but I am not stupid, and if it took this long to get one hood out of his place, then to make two more is not going to take a day!! mad

To say the LEAST, I AM PISSED OFF!!!! mad bitch mad bitch

'98 Talon Tsi AWD
422.1 whp@ 6500
350.1 ft-lbs@ 6000
12.5@115 mph
SOLD!!!(BUYING IT BACK??)