Jesse...your lawyer may want to put down his crackpipe for a few minutes. Sean is not in danger of being charged with criminal harassment, or anything even close to that.

You are in the wrong, you made several false claims, and obviously some bad business decisions. You could easily be sued civily for all of the problems and missing components.

In any case, I just wanted to chime in here on the actual pipes themselves. I bought the upper intercooler piping off Jay King which he got in this group buy, and have posted on the performance forum regarding the poor quality of these pipes.

The fitment is off by at least 1.5", meaning all the couplers end up having to barely attach everything, and be at crazy angles to fit. Quite annoying to install. They don't come with any beading or flaring, so they risk being able to blow off...I don't know why this wasn't done, because the beading would have cost about $5 more. And finally, the blow off valve flanges and "welded", and I use that term loosely because my niece could have done a better bead, but anyway, welded directly onto the pipe rather than raised up, and leak like freaking crazy. I had a hole at that point, as others have of about 1cm wide...yeah, makes a great seal. Anyway, this whole thing is a joke, and this Jesse clown, or at maybe the people he works with on making these are scammer clowns.

Anyone that gets these, accept the fact that you'll need to do alot of salvage work to make "the best pipes in Canada" :rolleyes: fit.

*2002 Porsche 911 Silver
*2006 BMW 325XIT Black
*2003 BMW 325i Silver