Following my disgust at the sudden price hike at OK tire, I called Pneu FCP, the place where I got a great deal on my rims and SZ50s last year, to see if they could get me the Kumho's. Donald at Pneu FCP came through with great prices again. If you are within reasonable driving distance to the Montreal area, you might want to consider Pneu FCP even if it's not the Kumho's you want... Though I only asked for prices on the Kumho Supra Ecsta 712.

• The 205/55R16 (1G stock size) come in 2 flavours, $127/each for the VR-rated and $150/each for the ZR-rated.
  • The 215/55R16 (2G stock size) are on back order/unavailable presently.
  • The 225/50R16 (same overall diameter as the 205/55R16) are $155/each and ZR-rated only.

These prices include installation & balancing (typically $10-15/wheel elsewhere) and all taxes (GST, PST, as well as the new $3/tire surtax). This is already a ~$150-170 discount on a set of 4 by my reckoning.

In addition to that, Donald (who was also at Napierville tonight), said that if a few of us order tires they would give us some additional discount, probably the same deal as last year, when they gave 3 of us $5/tire off for buying several sets at the same time. They were not the same size nor the same brand.

I'll be ordering mine next week.

------------------
Marta
90 Eclipse GSX
92 Talon TSi AWD
http://www.geocities.com/dsmgrrrl