I've been looking to get the ContiXtremeContact's for my '98 V6 Accord before winter arrived. From the research I've done and I've done a lot, they look like the perfect compromise and they are cheap from TireRack. Unfortunately, as mentioned above they are out of stock almost everywhere and for a reason. Apparently Conti has had some problems at their manufacturing plant and production has stopped. On top of that they had issues with the tires staying balanced. The overnight flat spots will apparently go away after the tires warm up, but balancing has been an issue and they replaced a lot of tires with a different model for this reason... If you are looking for good all around A/S tire with good life, it's hard to beat Michelin's (eg: MXV4+), unfortunately they are insanely expensive and may not be best suited for a DSM (depending on your driving style). The Nero's would have been my second choice for my sedan, but I ended up buying a set of MXV4+ S8's with rims from an '03 Accord for less than a new set of MXV4+'s.

I had the Bridgestone RE910's on my DSM and they are great on the dry and wet, but suck in the snow and forget about ice (not to mention they are only T rated). That's why this year I got dedicated winters.

Mike - '92 RS-AWD-T   <- SOLD