Im not worried because the temperature itself reaches near 210F, Im worried about what's causing it and whether its a bigger problem.

Its funny you mentioned that I should retorque the head down, because another member told me to try this earlier. Its a fresh motor and it may have needed retorquing after the initial startup and first few KM of driving. Im very much hoping that this is the problem because it will save me a whole buttload of money and time.

The day I posted this thread, I heard the coolant boiling in the overflow... the temp was below 210F. My rad cap is fine, but there may be another leak in the system at one of the lines that goes to the t-stat housing. I could be losing pressure there?

Anyway, Im probably gonna retorque the head tomorrow, and pick up a new tstat, gasket, and rad cap just to be sure... as well as tighten up and clamp down all the lines again to ensure its not leaking anywhere else.

Thanks for the suggestions. Im hoping that retorquing the head will solve the problem. Im using a metal headgasket so I very much doubt its blown. I don't see how its at all possible. Guess I'll find out tomorrow.

ps. anyone wanna confirm the torque specs for the head? Im using ARP hardware... 80-85 ft-lbs okay?