There are tonnes of money making schemes out there on the internet.. some work and there are probably 100 times more that don't.

If anyone was considering them it's best to do the research and see where the results are. I've been involved in quite a few that got me no where in the past but I was determined to find that one gem.

Unfortunately the old saying is true.. it takes money to make money and money making schemes aren't for everyone. Some take a lot of effort and some don't.

I'm currently in one that a lot of people would dismiss or even ridicule me on. As long as I got my money back and earning extra money on the side that's all that matters to me. The most important thing is that I can afford extra toys and support a family without burning my wallet.

Everyone at my work laughed at me when I first joined my program.. then they saw the proof and I had literally everyone in my department join up (my boss included).

Participating in these schemes or even pyramids are risky.. but if you do your research and can find that one gem I'd say go with it.

Just my .02

'95 Eagle Talon AWD TSI