Originally posted by Jon Arnett:
These are all scams, including quixtar.

Quixtar is just amway/avco, which has been around forever. They sell real products, but usually the products are a little different than what you'd normally buy...ie. they'll have a different model of a sony tv that can't be directly price compared at a store like future shop, etc., and it's still a pyramid. The bottom guys selling things makes money for the top guys that signed them up. Some people tried to get me into this years ago, and I told them to screw themselves. I would love to see your real paycheques from quixtar, because saying "you'll hardly make $50,000 in your first year" is such BS. You'll be lucky to make 1/10th that, after scamming your friends and family and making them feel bad if they don't help you.

Life isn't a free ride, everyone should stop posting these scams, and Jesse should be banned for trying to post this ridiculous miracle business book. What a joker.
I only just started doing it but I just got my first cheque from Quixtar for $67.83. I've met 10 people just in my small organization already who made $50,000 in their first year. Mind you that is far from the average. Quixtar makes no promises it even says right on their website that the average business owner only makes $189US a month. Just because it is not the normal way of doing things doesn't mean it is a scam. Everyone expects that they can join up with these things and just watch the money roll in. Its just like anything else, you need to work for it. The only difference is that you are working for yourself.

And Jon are you getting a share of the profits at your job? Or is your boss the one making all the money from the profits while you are just getting paid for your time?

Anyways I am not here to argue with you people I am just showing you guys whats out there. And Quixtar is not Amway, Amway was turned into a scam by bad people in the business, not the business model itself. And I don't know what avco is or where you are getting that from, Amway is owned by Alticor which also owns Quixtar. Amway forced people to buy products and then sell them themselves, with Quixtar everything is online and you dont have to keep 5,000 boxes of cosmetic samples in your basement.

Anyways if anyone wants to come out and see more of what I am doing I'll be in a meeting at the Timmies at QEW and 3rd Line at 7:30 tonite.

Bye for now.

1995 Pontiac Bonneville
1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme - Written off
1993 Eagle Talon TSI - Sold
Drive like you f***, hard fast and occasionally sideways