While cleaning up the basement this weekend i found parts for 6 of these laying around waiting to be assembled. For those of you unfamiliar with these (since it has been a couple years since i last made them) it's a small tool about the size of a quarter that fits onto a 1/4" drive ratchet. It has pins that engage the two holes in the timing belt tensioner pulley. It has clearance to allow you to tighten the pulley mounting bolt while using this tool. It makes tensioning the belt a piece of cake, even with the engine in the car.

Once all the parts are in place, put this tool in and lift up to set the tension on the belt. When the grenade pin in the hydraulic tensioner spins freely, you've got the right tension. Lock down the mounting bolt.

I have 5 stainless tools and one mild steel. $15 each for the SS, $10 for the mild. Shipping inside canada is about $5. I accept paypal. I will also let you do a pickup. I work near Leslie/401 from about 0700-1530. I live in Pickering. I will NOT drive to meet you. I don't have the time for that.

PM or email me if interested.