There is nothing immature about telling people to watch out for someone like Helder who can either be really helpful or extremely resentful. I enjoy the freedom of speech to tell everyone about my bad experience over and over again in the hopes of preventing this from happening to others because, lo and behold, I was not the first to have had a horrible experience with Helder. There are quite a few, and doing a search would find them all. The ONLY reason I dealt with him after searching for posts like these is because people kept saying how much of a nice guy he was and how helpful he could be.

There are consequences to acting such as Helder did. As opposed to calling him out to fight, calling him names or threatening him in any way, my words are my weapons. I showcase his behavior for all to see and judge for themselves. I don't hold any hard feelings because, as Brian has stated, life goes on and you live and learn. I do, however, take it upon myself to slam this guy's name every chance I get. I paid a good price to be able to do so, don't you think? That's rhetorical, in case anyone feels the need to answer.

I've been a member of this board for a much longer time than you have, Brian... Not that it changes anything because I can honestly say that no matter when someone screws me over, like Helder did, I would be sure to react in the same way and add my two cents to every future post. What's truly shocking is that Helder is still a member of this community, and I've been around before him as well. As a matter of fact, I remember Helder getting banned from the board and his supporters rallied to have him reinstated. Some of those supporters would do it differently if this happened again, they have said so themselves on several occasions.

1990 TSi AWD - Got Boost? demon
1992 TSi AWD - R.I.P