Originally Posted by Ziggy Dietrich, RTM Racing

Everyone worries about HIM....how about the elderly couple that are DEAD?

The majority of posts here have expressed concern over the death of the elderly couple too.

All have read about them is maybe because they were old their reaction time was too slow?

No one said that. Anywhere. The closest you can get to it is this:
Originally Posted by Mike Petro
I don't understand how they can charge him if the reason for the accident is still unclear. What's to say the volvo driver wasn't paying attention around the bend in the road and struck the DSM?

Which is just confusion over the speed of the charge with so few details made public.

Sorry, but I DOUBT that the 70 year olds were street racing

No one said this either.

Not long ago there was a thread about a young fellow who killed someone after having his license suspended and alcohol in his system. Everyone wanted to kill the guy. What this guy did was no less serious, just a little less foreseeable, and everyone worries about HIM being ok?

Drinking and driving is a serious error in judgement. Making a left-hand turn with too little room is just a mistake. Yes, they can both kill. That doesn't mean they're equivalent moral errors.

If this guy had been driving a honda, you would all have said shoot the fracker.....

I doubt that.

I am a little sick of reading "poor DSM driver, MUST have been the old people's fault"....

No one said that either.

In conclusion, respectfully STFU Ziggy.

92' Plymouth Laser RS Turbo - Tractionally Impaired.
Wheel hopped so hard, I broke my headlight.