This has been an interesting read and for everyone's sake that this gets cleared up.

I'm amazed at the patience that Ziggy has shown in waiting 8 months to get paid. I sure wouldn't be that nice. I've had times driving cab where people have said they would pay the next day or later in the night, and sometimes you just have to take that leap of faith that they're not out to scam you, and they will in fact come good on what they owe. And then, the saying "once bitten, twice shy" really makes it hard for you to start trusting everyone else once again.

And how does Thomas not realize that if you owe a person that only knows you through this message board, and the people that you mutually know on here, that he will not go on here and ask if anyone has seen or heard from you and check the address to see if you still live there and can be contacted there to make good on a debt. I'm sure your family does not want to see you taken to court over a simple debt that you haven't paid. Get some help if you need it, but don't make the business suffer because you think you have a point to prove.

Ziggy, you are a good man and I hope that business keeps thriving. My list is growing, but my savings haven't made it that far yet.

1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD w/ 2Ga Eclipse conv.
*1992 Plymouth Laser RS Turbo AWD* Rest in Pieces