Ok so here is my rant.

I bought a 2008 Mitsubishi Evolution with 81,000 back in February. I paid about $3,000 to get the extended warranty with One care I believe.
I have since installed just a basic intake and exhaust/High flow cat. I was driving it a few nights ago and the check engine light came on. I used my code reader and got the following codes:

p0016 Power train
crank-cam position correlation

p0011 powertrain
"A" canshaft position -timing over advanced or system performance

I checked online and it all points to the timing chain stretching. This is apparently a know issue with the Newer Lancer/Evos. I took the car back to where I bought the car. They told me that the aftermarket warranty would not apply because the power train warrant still applies as I am under 100k.

The place I bought the car suggested I took off my mods before going to the dealer so I went home and took off the intake. I still had the oem exhaust but noticed that it was cut off so figured it was more drama then it was worth to remove so I decided to take my chances.

I went to the Erin Mills Mitsubishi and dropped my car off. I ran into one of the mechanics on my way in and showed him the codes. He suggested it sounded like it is the timing chain but they had to check.

So they called me an hour later and said that they checked the codes and that the timing chain was stretched. Then he went on to say that one of the codes also indicated that the car was over reved so they will not honor the warranty. WTF?? So I went on to say that I checked the code and proceeded to read them off to them. I then asked then which of those 2 codes indicated that I had over reved the car. He then back pedaled and said that he didn’t say that. But that the chain would only fail for 2 reasons. Abuse or neglect. I debated back and forth thinking that I was making a strong case for myself. He said that he would look into it and get back to me. He then called about an hour later. He said that he can see iinstalled a high flow cat so I have now void my warranty!! You cannot modify your car in any way! So he basically said come pick up your car or pay me $1200. So I said go faek yourself and got my car.
What are my next steps? Can I call the better business bureau? Head office? Or am i just screwed? Seems like such an easy cop out to say that i have a cat so they wont fix me?

99 Eclipse GST RIP
08 Evolution GSR 440HP/410TQ
11.96 @ 116 MPH(more to come)