Well some minor updates.
First here's a video of what the Front turns will look like. I of course have to rebuild this board because it needs more LEDs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69U2a99x-4s&feature=youtu.be

Here's the new brick of Red-Amber LEDs I picked up. G13 bin, I think I've got the right resistors but I need to run my math again.
[Linked Image]

I picked up more PCB material from ABCFab on eBay, Bill is awesome and his stuff is top notch! FR-4 .030 thick black backed 1/2 oz (if memory serves me right) copper.
[Linked Image]

I also built the back to my center section out of plastic recently. I need to fit the tail lights on to the car to get the spacing correct.
[Linked Image]

I did try to fit the back piece to my friend's car but I found out that there were 2 stand offs on the tail lights that stopped it from sitting as deep as I wanted. In the pic below you'll see the right one has this stand off and the left one has been removed.
[Linked Image]

Both removed.
[Linked Image]

I also bought some Dynamask 5000 from Octamex in Germany. This stuff is a UV exposure dry solder mask film. I'll have to build myself a UV light box but it will really allow me to step up the quality of my boards.
I've also got some Pusler White TRF so I can make a silk screen of my own too. I really want my home made boards to look as professional as possible.

I've completed redrawing my boards to house more LEDs and also have plug and play connectors, no more jumpers.

I'm also researching microcontrollers so I can do some more interesting things with my tail lights.

96 Talon TSI AWD - The Gold Digger/Never Ending Build