IMO the only reason why BB is where it is was not doing their back ground checks before launching new products, they lost their way through trying to keep up with the spool that is the Mobile electronics industry. Too many products in a row that were launched prematurely. They used to be bullet proof they used to have amazing atributes but the problem is that other companies surpassed that while they were spinning their wheels trying to launch another handful of new products.
I love BB I used to be so happy with their devices they were the "phone to have" I think if they go back to basics and do what they did best again they will be a monster like they used to be. Apple & Blackberry have their own neiche markets if they focus on their portion of it build solid devices and not rush to try to have the newest latest greatest what ever and just produce solid current and relevant devices with just a few models they will come back to life. I wish them all the best their a Canadian company to be proud of I hope they come back to life and retake their market share