Great ideas guys, I appreciate the input. Keep it coming!

The tune on the car has not been changed. It was originally tuned by Marco and nothing in the fuel system has been changed since.

Johnny, for your list:
-New plugs, double checked the gap
-As far as I know the wires are hooked up properly. I have a 6 bolt with 1g coil packs and igniter, and have kept the same wire configuration as to when I got the car, which was double checked against the Haynes manual
-Injectors should be properly compensated for on the existing tune
-Intake seems to be leak-free. I managed to build 30psi of pressure in it with my piece of sh!t BLT. It didn't hold the 30psi, because my POS BLT leaks. It's on the to do list...

Pulling the vacuum line off of the pressure regulator seemed to make it harder for the engine to start and get itself running. So even though it's wonky, it DOES appear to be trying to compensate for it's vacuum signal.

My dad (who's been with me all day) offered a simple solution: a plugged up fuel return line, acting as an extra restriction that the FPR can't compensate for.

I really didn't muck around with the fuel system, as it's never given my problems. Even the usual issue with Aeromotive FPRs losing pressure right after shutdown has never showed up. She's still pegged at 43.5 now, after 2 hours of not being touched.

1995 TSi AWD
11.7@119 1.8 60' - Curse of the Bad Driver
PHP: 0