I currently am in need-of front-end lights/lens-buckets for my ride. My daily-driver (& former track-car) is my 1990 Eagle Talon TSi-AWD. I've owned this great car for nearly 10years now, & I was sponsored as an amateur for a few years until 2008; with the, "Global Economic Collapse". Myy car's appearance since then, has pretty-much "collapsed", along with the economy! So, I'm looking for a few bits for my old-&-still-gold car!

IF ANYONE HAS:
Front HeadLamp Lens, & Side Turn-Signal/COMBO Lens,
FOR: 1990-to-1993 Eagle Talon (or 1st.Gen DSM),
CONTACT ME: Feel free to Post-Me back, "HERE"
Or E-MAIL me: "KawasakiKaizer@Yahoo.com"

I still get a lot of questions about my car. Mainly they're about what I did with it, what I've done to the car, & what the performance is like on it. That, & most people want to know why part-of the car's front-end.
I'll post a few pics-of my battered-but-still-beautiful-baby as-soon-as I'm able to, along with some performance specifications, & what kind-of numbers it "was" capable-of; when both it, & yours-truly last had it on the track, doing what it was meant to do, & not hauling myself & the weekly shopping!

Look forward to talking with all of you & my thanks to Andrew & the other great guys who admin this great online community for my admission to the community. Thanks again, chaps!
Keep our DSM's alive, everyone! Talk to everyone soon, & Cheers For Now!

Sincerely,
KawasakiKaizer
(1990 Eagle Talon TSi-AWD). (&.....a few bikes)