Last part of the harness to finish (apart from installing and grounding it) is my fender well harnesses. I made up a zip lock bag for each side with all the wiring, connectors, etc needed for whatever is on that side of the car. I also made one for the EHPS, apart from the high voltage lines that need to be run for that there is nothing left electrical wise for that system.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I've got the dash ready to go back into the car now too. First thing I did was double check and finish up the dash harness for the S2000 cluster and it's electronics; I had to solder wires to the Pot which will allow me to fine tune the gas gauge. I also had to run wires for my AEM Volts gauge; this is fed off the pass through connectors in the fender well so it will always be on to let me know the voltage, there is a small 2A fuse in line. I'm not worried about this draining the battery.
I'm not sure if I will bother wrapping the dash harness in F6 or not since it cannot be seen.
[Linked Image]

From there I mounted my LED glove box light and wired it in to the factroy wiring. I had to hot glue it in place since the factory mount was broken. It's 6 Nichia Cool White LEDs running at 50mA. I can see things I put in my glove box 5 years ago.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I also replaced all the weather stripping foam on the dash HVAC pieces with new closed seal foam from the hardware store. This will ensure there's no air leaks and I get heat blowing out my vents and not under my dash somewhere.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Dash ready to be installed back into the car. I will wait on finishing the cluster bezel for the S2000 cluster until later.
[Linked Image]

Now for the car to be started up I need to following:
- A bunch more Deustch connectors. I want all of my gauges working when I start the car, some of them I need working like the WBO2 or the car will just stay in open loop.
- Upper IC pipe

To drive the car I need:
- New fluids through out. I have engine oil and coolant but need the rest.
- Power Steering lines
- Saturn Alternator and relocation kit
- Make sure everything has gaskets on it (TB, water pipes, O2 housing, etc)
- BOV spring
- New shifter cables, my shifter feels like crap and every single bushing in the complete assembly in the car has been replaced. I'll replace the cables, the bracket bushings the cables bolt too and the little shift arm bushing.
- Windshield washer res of some sort.
- Swap New tires and rims
- Finish COP install
- Check the car over for anything else it might need after sitting for close to 4 years.
- Fuel pump rewire
- Have new bumpers painted
- Install all body parts, headlights, tail lights, etc.
- Vacuum lines

96 Talon TSI AWD - The Gold Digger/Never Ending Build