Originally Posted by Terry Sikora
Great to see her back on the road Alex.

Thanks Terry, she is a bit more fuel thirsty compared to Civic Hybrid but way more fun to drive

Originally Posted by Stephen Richardson
Weird you dont have an adjuster pretty sure it is law that headlights have to adjustable.

I miss explained that part. I do have manual adjustment knob inside the cabin that controls both HIDs but I don't have a way to adjust each bulb individually. (passenger side pointed lower)

Originally Posted by Stephen Richardson
Alex you should verify that the hid bulb is installed correctly.

Well it all started with the bulbs. The day I picked her up I noticed major colour discrepancy between the two.
[Linked Image]
I popped the covers to gain access to HID bulbs and immediately noticed that 4 digit numbers were different. 1706 & 3108

Driver side:
[Linked Image]

Passenger side:
[Linked Image]

So I went back to the shop (they had not clue about those numbers) so they suggested to swap bulbs from my original headlights.
[Linked Image]
With my original bulbs in place the colour temperature appeared to be more or less identical.
However, the last unresolved mystery is why reflection profile is not consistent between the two.
The driver headlight works exactly like original did but not the passenger one.

Again, best I could for this issue is to get my original (lightly damaged) passenger headlight back from the shop.
I just did a shot inside of my original passenger projector housing (bulb removed).
The "metal barrier" is what appears to be driving that "reflection profile".
I don't have a shot of what my current replaced passenger projector housing looks like but my guess it will not be the same. Most likely a straight cut
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

confused

1996 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
1999 Eclipse GST Automagic
1991 3000GT VR-4