So yesterday I spent countless hours in the weeee hours of the night/morning contemplating what I should and shouldn't buy for the 1g.

Among many things on my to-do list, I always hated the amount of slack/"nothing nothing nothing OMG TOO MUCH!" throttle response I have on the acceleration pedal which I can only assume was either due to the tb being stuck from gunk or the throttle wire itself mixed with the cruise control. Never really use the cruise control so thought of buying the cruise control delete cable, get better response, save weight and make things less cluttery all in one shot.

I already had the tb out, cleaned and still had the same issue and tried recalibrating the cables via the cruise control box with close to no improvement. So I was about to order one.

Go in the garage to mess about some boxes and rearrange things a little (put cf hoods/hatch on the top of the car as opposed to on the hood....want to work on the 2g soon) and looking through one of the boxes I got from Jay MacClelland when I bought the car:

[Linked Image]

BAM!! a brand new one in the bag from mitsu which I had completely forgot about laugh

Sometimes it's the little things that make my day.

"Looked at it, declared war and went to find my throwing wrenches."