Thanks Nick, mine stays rich when I initially floor it but when the RPMs get to about 4500 my a/f meter begins to cycle up and down and my car starts to hesitate and sputter. I have changed my spark plugs to NGK BPR7ES gapped to .29 and I measured the resistance of my wires and they are fine. My mods are upper and lower ic pipes, 2 G throttle body elbow, k&n, modded mas, fuelpump re-wire, 16G ported, $30.00 catback and a manual boost controller set to 15 PSI. I took the spark plugs out to inspect them and they were kind of white on the electrode and black at the base where the thread starts. I had my boost set at 16 PSI before but when I turned it down the sputtering stopped a bit. I have tried to richen to car up some more by turning the potentiometer up as high as it will go before the check engine light goes on but that didn't get rid of it. Am I going to need a fuel pump? Do I need to turn down the boost to stock settings?

One other question, My transmission is hard to shift into gears. I have tried to fix this by using GM Synchromesh(this helped for a while), shifter and throw mod, removed the racing pedal on the clutch(pedal wasn't going down all the way). It is especially hard to shift when I am making a turn and trying to shift into second. I end up having to tap the throttle and then shift. Should I think of bleeding the clutch fluid and if so what kind of fluid do I use?

Thanks for any info.