Hi Waldo,

"Heisenberg principle" I wonder how much I have shifted my ECU away from it's quantum computations with the amount of modifications I have done to my wiring? tongue )

I don't have an EGT, so I can't comment on that one directly.

Is the o2 cell a thermal resistor like an EGT probe? I would imagine that just touching the EGT probe would induce a signal change, however if the o2 is not a thermal resistor it's value should not change by the touch of some chilly Fluke97 probes. tongue

Any who, I'm not sure how much load a LM3914N places on the signal from the o2 cell to the ECU. But I have calibrated my circuit to show the reference signal (o-1v) that the cell is 'suppose' to provide. In doing so, I have no idea what happen to the signal my quantum ECU now receives. wink

However, like I said before, I have never read here, online, dsm.org, the dsm list (when it use to run) that this circuit ever caused a problem with the ECU and the signal from the o2 cell.

(I do agree with you, any load placed on a signal will change the original. However if the impedance of the test/measurement equipment is high enough a measurement should be able to take place without throwing the original signal too far from spec, well ok, as long as were not talking about a quantum ECU wink

((- Before anyone gets the idea that I don't understand that Waldo and Darko are talking about connecting directly to the o2 cell vs. what I'm talking about is the wire behind the glove box. I do realize were talking about two separate locations. I'm just having a little fun while I should be working. Thanks -))

BTW, sorry frown about Sheila, but you tag line is quite funny.

Cheers,

Robert Thompson
93 Talon TSi FWD
--------------------
? What's a UBB ?