Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Good-Guy / Bad-Guy
July 12, 2020 01:37 am UTC
Good Guy- Robert Dike
Shipped parts to Winnipeg for me. Great communication, shipped quickly.
0 16 Read More
Commercial Advertisements
July 02, 2020 11:00 am UTC
I ordered this clutch in late April for a customer in BC. Apparently he has a shop and was going to install this in a customer's car. In any case, when I got it at the start of May I contacted him, and he told me he was just waiting for payment from his customer, then he would buy the clutch. A short time later, when I tried to contact him, I got an email from his wife saying he was sick. I waited a while, then several subsequent attempts to contact him were unsuccessful.

I got another email this morning from his wife. Apparently he is STILL sick, and has Covid 19! If he has been sick with Covid since early May, I assume it is a VERY serious case! In any case, his shop is now closed, and he won't be needing this clutch.

If this is something you were considering purchasing, I would be willing to mark it down from well over $2100. to $1925. (+shipping and tax, of course) as this would save me the hassle and cost of shipping it back.
0 31 Read More
Wanted To Sell
June 30, 2020 11:03 pm UTC
Text me.

I'm starting to create a dsm parts trip to Toronto area. Lal. Haven't done one in years.
7 226 Read More
Good-Guy / Bad-Guy
June 29, 2020 12:09 am UTC
Bought a bunch of stuff off Robert for a wicked price, and he even delivered it right to my door. Super quick and to the point. Thanks again smile
0 30 Read More
Test 'n Tune Days
June 20, 2020 03:32 pm UTC
OK, so I ran no exhaust. Just a straight pipe straight down from the turbo like Reza did.

Didn't seem to change anything. The boost still falls off. The car seems to be getting leaner every run. So I'm going to go over the car and redo all the turbo hardwear before the next track day. Maybe fab up a dump for the full exhaust.

Last night at the track.. There were a whole bunch of Honda guys and their hot chiks. It was like the import expo. I was the only dsm.

Best run was a 11.71@120mph. So I think there is a problem causing the car to lean out to 12.1 during the run. And killing my momentum at the top end. It's doin 1.80 60fts, and 7.6 in the 1/8th on a noprep track..
3 83 Read More
Fuel Systems Tuning
June 20, 2020 11:26 am UTC
Good stuff, WOT should give you a good idea where your global needs to be and then you can readjust your deadtimes after.
7 77 Read More