Well the turbo convesion is done on my car!
Without getting into huge details, i would like to describe a bit of what went on.
I had a NT engine and decided to dothe Turbo conversion.
it took alot of help and information and read up.

Lets get to the point. I would like to thank the following members.

ROB CAUDURO- He has been over a couple of times, helping me out, and installing the parts. He hooked me up with about 90 % of the parts needed for the conversion for a great price, and also put the final touches on it!

Tony THE OLD GUY!- I would like to thank him for his helping hand, and his effort tobring overbeer, which allowed us to think harder!

Amin- He was a great help and great with the electrical work. A great guy, and really knows how to swear!!
he also even called me to come over and work on it! Could not believe that.
Tony Vaz- One of the first guys to help me out, he also did the conversion on his car, and used tat to help on my car. Also cut off one of his own wrenches to get in a tight spot ( i still owe you!!)

Rob Strelecki!- Cant say enough, stand up guy and always gone out of his way to come down and help!
Thank you so much for putting up with me.!

Noah- He was always there to add his input, point to the VFAQ wen i forgot!

Dean Boyle- Also had his 2Cents! He was always willing to come down,, unfortunatly couldnot make it due to work.

Tim Grench- He also did the conversion, and had his input and advice on what to do in certian situations! Thanks man!

Also and of the guys who sold me parts.

Thanks alot guys, and i can not thank you guys enough.

Rob C has his thankyou gift from me, well as Tony the old guy, but the rest of you guys have to meet up with me for a beer or some other sort of thankyou!

Thanks alot guys, these are all amazing guys, and the reason i am on this board.

Thanks a million! These guys are the best guys!

92 Talon- Project Betsey
91 civic SI- Good o'l winter beater
www.casualcustoms.ca - My rydes home away from home!
More recent pic's - http://www.casualcustoms.ca/projects/talon/gallery.html