Kitchener, Ontario
G
Gavin Caissie Offline
Serious Member
Gavin Caissie  Offline
Serious Member
G
Kitchener, Ontario
No offence Chris, but it's pretty sad when a kid like you, has to threaten and call names.

I understand your a young kid, as I am as well being that i'm only 22.

But just own up to what you did and pay the man.

There is definately no need for name calling, or threats.

And no offence dude, I bet ziggy, although older than you, would still whoop your ass!

I have an unbiast opinion, as this doesn't affect me what so ever, but I can tell from your comments that you did steal the clutch, and that you do owe ziggy 400 bucks.

Just pay the man, or make a deal with him and end this crap.

I'm only 22, and ya I get in screaming matches to, but this is getting rediculous. Calling another member "fatty" just because he wants his money, or the stolen clutch. Come on. Grow up a little.

Re: Chris O'Hallorin #152810
July 11, 2006 11:10 pm UTC
Hamilton
A
Amin Ahmadi Offline
Insane Member
Amin Ahmadi  Offline
Insane Member
A
Hamilton
Originally posted by Chris O 'Hallorin:
As for showing up at my gf's house, I promise you that you will be getting yourself into a lil more than what you want to get your self into. Take my word for it Fatty.
you are obviously too immature for any business transaction or dealing. and you just proved you have other issues too.

You intially started a whole criminal/civil I sue you line a few posts back. Well, nice try but Ziggy and the rest of the audience you were pulling that stunt for are no idiots.

He has a case, you don't. You tried to just throw out a few big words you have learned here and there. And you don't even know how to use it...maybe by the time you become half of his age, you would learn what those words mean... so I'd give you sometime.

And given the level of intelligence you have spared in your posts, I doubt you have left yourself ANY credibility on this board. Regardless of knowing Ziggy or not... AT NO point you have indicated "yourside" of story proving to me, an possibly most people, that what has been said is true and you are just playing the Tough Guy game. It might take him a while if he tries to pursue the legal means, but he will get it, and then you will feel sorry because you have to pay for the subsequential damages too, Where are you could just mail him the cheque now and pretend it was always in the mail and Canada Post fucked up.

Re: Chris O'Hallorin #152811
Oz
Chris O 'Hallorin Offline
Chris O 'Hallorin  Offline
Oz
I owe this site nothing. If you want to believe my silence is a sign of guilt, so be it. I have my side and I will share it if need be, til then, he can waste more money than what his BS is worth on a CIVIL case.

1998 Eagle Talon TSI AWD
11.2 seconds@ 135 mph

Pure Power straight out of Woodbridge
Re: Chris O'Hallorin #152812
July 11, 2006 11:36 pm UTC
July 11, 2006 11:36 pm UTC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ziggy is a competitor to my own parts business. However, we still respect each other and do business together. If he wasn't trust worthy, I wouldn't hand over $1000+ for just suspension parts alone. He came through REALLY fast without any problems.

When Ziggy complains, its usually because someone ripped him off. So far Chris, I have not heard your "SIDE" of the story. You are just making yourself look stupid everytime you post. So if Ziggy did something wrong, let us know. This is a GOOD GUY/BAD GUY area of the forum and we would like all the information from both sides.

If you did rip off Ziggy, you should expect a law suit of some sort. Ziggy isn't afraid to go that far and I know it. So Chris, lets hear your side of the story, if you don't have a side, than pay up Ziggy period.

Re: Chris O'Hallorin #152813
July 11, 2006 11:44 pm UTC
July 11, 2006 11:44 pm UTC
Binbrook, Ontario
Andrew Bienhaus Offline
Facist Web Overlord GOB
Andrew Bienhaus  Offline
Facist Web Overlord GOB
Senior Member, with Far TOO Much Time on Their Hands
Binbrook, Ontario
Ok guys, thanks, I think this is enough now.

Chris -- as observed already, if you'd like to post your side of the story, please go ahead.

Failing that, we take a very dim view on people ripping off members around here, whether businesses or not.

If you'd rather we just deactivate your account, please email me and say so.

Thank you.

Andrew Bienhaus
Bring on the Cobras... she's hungry for snakemeat.
Re: Chris O'Hallorin #152814
July 11, 2006 11:55 pm UTC
July 11, 2006 11:55 pm UTC
Oz
Chris O 'Hallorin Offline
Chris O 'Hallorin  Offline
Oz
If there wasn't a civil case possibility, I would have talked long ago. Ya think ? Enough already, ok, ya want to believe i'm a bad guy, i'm fine with that. Point made. Other DSM'ers who hate this damn site don't think so. Why? Because they know me and not Ziggy and whether i'm in the wrong or him, it doesn t make a damn difference, I am their friend, not Ziggy ( and vice versa ). This is my last post. I have said all that needs to be said. Ziggy, if ya don't like it, stop whining and complaining, sicking your henchmen on me and throwing around lame threats. Leave my girlfriend out of this and take ME to court.

1998 Eagle Talon TSI AWD
11.2 seconds@ 135 mph

Pure Power straight out of Woodbridge
Re: Chris O'Hallorin #152815
July 12, 2006 12:53 am UTC
July 12, 2006 12:53 am UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Ziggy Dietrich Offline OP
Ziggy Dietrich  Offline OP
Niagara Falls, Ontario
We can go to court, but your girfriend WON'T be left out of it. YOU insisted I make my cheque payable to her, so she will be in court with us.

See you both then..but I WILL give her a chance to pay this BEFORE that happens....I am FINISHED talking to YOU.

edited to add...

"bluebird" worlds fastest scooter ridden by me
"Whitebird" RIP
Re: Chris O'Hallorin #152816
July 12, 2006 02:42 am UTC
July 12, 2006 02:42 am UTC
Binbrook, Ontario
Andrew Bienhaus Offline
Facist Web Overlord GOB
Andrew Bienhaus  Offline
Facist Web Overlord GOB
Binbrook, Ontario
Guess he doesn't want to explain.
And he doesn't know the law very well.

Good luck Chris, with all of your friends who 'hate this site'. You and the rest who have stolen from people here, I'm sure make a fine bunch.

Good luck Ziggy.

Andrew Bienhaus
Bring on the Cobras... she's hungry for snakemeat.
Page 2 of 2 1 2