London Ontario
M
Murtaza Saadat Offline OP
Serious Member
Murtaza Saadat  Offline OP
Serious Member
M
London Ontario
I bought some 2GB exterior parts off of him, and things went well at the begining.. but since then he has disappeared!?
I PM'd him on june 7 for pictures for a 97 eclipse front bumper. He replied quickly with pictures.

-I asked how much for the bumper, and the 97 eclipse head lights (as advertised), he told me 275 for bumper and hea dlgihts, and than said he has a set of fogs he will throw in for a total of 325 shipped.

-I say okay..
-He then Pm's me saying that he only has one foglight with him, and the other is on the car. I say no biggy, ill just wait for them. So we make a deal that i pay him a total of 300 now , and another 25 when he gets me the fog lights (supposed to be about a week later).

So far every thing is great.

he actually delivers the bumper and lights the nextd ay him self. I was happy with the bumper and head lights was exactly as he said they were.

BUT, after he left i got every thing together and looked at the head light, and they looked REALLY close my 95 lights.
I measure them, and they are the same size. I also place them on the bumper and theya re too long and cover one of the holes for mounting the bumper. So I went online and posted on dsmtuners with pictures, and they said they are indeed the 95-96 lights.
And just to be safe i compared them with my neighbours 2GB Eclipse.

So after being 100% sure these are wrong I Pm him about that. He says they came off the same car as the bumper and shows a picture of the car. In the picture the headlights are 97 blacked out ones, the ones he gave me are crhome.
So I thought maybe ill check one more time, re-measure every thing. Again i came to the same conclusion of these not being the ones he thought they were.

I email hima bout it and he says that if they are not the one he will get me a set of 97 headlights.

So i say great, and went away happy.

NOW this is where the problems start. few days pass and i email him again about the head lights, and fog lights. But no reply. I wait a few more days, telling him that i would like to get them soon, as i really want to get the bumper painted and put on the car. still nothing.

I haven't heard from him since June 9, i really doubt hes just ignoring me, maybe just really busy. But, I am just sitting here waiting, and it is starting to get annoying with the whole thing on hold.

I also didn't want to make this post yet, I emailed him first a few days ago saying that i will be making one if i don't hear from him soon, but nothing, so i figured I may as well post here and give a warning to others, about his disappearance.

Hopefully I hear form him soon... :rolleyes:

Re: good and bad guy :Martin Kowalski #152841
June 21, 2006 01:47 pm UTC
June 21, 2006 01:47 pm UTC
Calgary, AB
Ryan Wopereis Offline
Serious Member
Ryan Wopereis  Offline
Serious Member
Calgary, AB
I am having the same problem. He is supposed to be buying a muffler off me and he said he would meet up with me the weekend we were in TO at the Supermeet. I talked to him on the Saturday and he said call him the Sunday morning. I couldn't get a hold of him at all on the Sunday and never did here from him since. I am assuming he is gone away somewhere as the PM I sent him is still unread but this is still not the right way to do business.

08 Eclipse GT-P Spyder
96 TSi AWD - 2.3L Sroker w/all the goodies
06 Ram 3500 Cummins
Re: good and bad guy :Martin Kowalski #152842
June 22, 2006 03:45 pm UTC
June 22, 2006 03:45 pm UTC
London, ON
sarah prescott Offline
Serious Member
sarah prescott  Offline
Serious Member
London, ON
He was supposed to deliver a 97 eclipse bumper to me back in september. Then he fell off the face of the planet, and then when he came back, he offered me the chance to get my car painted through a friend he knew, and I didnt need mine done, but a friend of mine from the board did, and he has never gotten back to me about any of the details.
He also said he still had the bumper, which apparently is the one that Murtaza just bought....unless he has more then one.
I also emailed him about this as well and have not heard a thing.
I dont trust that anything he says or sells is legit. Sorry if that sounds mean, but I couldnt stay silent on this guy.

Yeeow! Nothing like a paradigm shift without using the clutch!
1995 TSI AWD - My new project!!
1995 ESI - somebody BUY IT!!
Re: good and bad guy :Martin Kowalski #152843
June 22, 2006 09:05 pm UTC
June 22, 2006 09:05 pm UTC
London Ontario
M
Serious Member
Serious Member
M
London Ontario
how long did he vanish for you? just want to know a ball park for when i may get my fog lights and the right head lights wink

Re: good and bad guy :Martin Kowalski #152844
September 12, 2006 09:36 pm UTC
September 12, 2006 09:36 pm UTC
Brantford
M
Martin Kowalski Offline
Martin Kowalski  Offline
M
Brantford
trying to get this resolved as quickyl as possible.

been away for a bit from Canada. Back in Ontario for a week, ive sent u a few PM's and replied to your msg in my thread.

Re: good and bad guy :Martin Kowalski #152845
September 12, 2006 09:53 pm UTC
September 12, 2006 09:53 pm UTC
Brantford
M
Martin Kowalski Offline
Martin Kowalski  Offline
M
Brantford
Im a huge fan of the 2G eclipses, since the moment i saw the 95 in 1994.

i thought i could help this community by getting you parts, cars and anything else Eclipse related.

I have very limited time to have anything Hobby wise outside of work. It seems everytime i try to help out, its costs me(tust and repuation) by not showing up or calling or even getting back to you.

If there is any outstanding debts i owe people on here, please send me a PM and i will try to resolve them. I tried helping out for as long as i could, but its not worth it anymore, im going to be leaving this last meanigful hobby(had my eclipse stolen 3 weeks ago, i guess its a sign to leave the Eclipse Generation behind).

Again, im sorry for any bad blood i fued up with some of you.

Re: good and bad guy :Martin Kowalski #152846
September 12, 2006 10:31 pm UTC
September 12, 2006 10:31 pm UTC
London Ontario
M
Serious Member
Serious Member
M
London Ontario
Martin, I sent you a PM. Good to know your trying to atleast make thing right.
Hopefully this can all be resolved soon.

Re: good and bad guy :Martin Kowalski #152847
September 14, 2006 09:13 pm UTC
September 14, 2006 09:13 pm UTC
London Ontario
M
Serious Member
Serious Member
M
London Ontario
Would Just like to update this again. I sent him a PM on the 12th with my address so he could send me the fog lights, and brought up the head lights again.
But No reply yet so I sent another PM today..
I Hope he didnt vanish again :rolleyes:

I am out a total of 365 dollars because of him mad

Re: good and bad guy :Martin Kowalski #152848
September 16, 2006 06:47 pm UTC
September 16, 2006 06:47 pm UTC
London Ontario
M
Serious Member
Serious Member
M