First off, please dont clutter up the thread with Dibs, etc, if it goes forth, it will be first with the cash gets the parts.

Up on the chopping Block is my 95 TSI AWD, 210K on the shell about 15k on the motor at most, I really don't wish to part it out, so if anyone has the cash, and is serious to own an already built car PM me with an offer and we can discuss, if not it will possibly be parted out when I get back to Ontario in late April/Early May.
It pains me to do this, but I am looking at the fact that last summer I put very little in terms of miles on the car, I think it spent more time on the trailer than actually being driven.
This summer I am planning to go to Australia for a good part of the time so the idea of the car sitting for 18 months without being driven doesn't appeal to my common sense.

Shell has only seen 3 winters that I know of, and has been winter stored since 2002 for sure when I purchased, prior owner had stored it as well since 98 apparently when he bought the car.
had a touch of strut tower rust on the drivers side (toonie sized patch that was repaired so there are no holes etc.)

And now the Mod list,
2.3L G4CS stroker built by Magnus using a new OEM G4CS crank, Eagle Rods, Ross Magnus spec pistons, ARP hardware throughout 2G
Head rebuilt with a mild port (mostly cleaned up casting flash)
Real HKS 272 cams
UR adjustable cam gears, Greddy Tbelt, no balance shafts.
Okm since timing belt job, clear timing cover.
Fluidyne Rad, Earls oil cooler,

Hahn Racecraft FMIC, RRE intercooler pipes powdercoated chrome.
Flanged for Greddy BOV. Greddy Type-S and Type RS BOV.

FP 3052 turbo, 0Km polished comp cover, Tial 44mm WG, FP exhaust manifold, 2.5 SS recirced 02 housing.

2.5 in Thermal R/D exhaust, with a 3in inlet Thermal RD muffler with a 4in tip.

Drivetrain ACT 2600 with Fidanza flywheel Okm.

5 speed tranny with 4 spider centre diff, New master/Slave fork, pivot ball.

Powerslot rotors, Hawk HP pads, braided lines at all corners.

Koni sport shocks, Eibach Pro Kit springs.

Motegi 16in rims, tires pretty low.

Interior: Ziggy knob, Defi boost/oil pressure, AEM W/B

DSMlink V2

PM ONLY with Questions, offers comments etc.
In regards to pics, keep in mind that I am in BC, the car is in Ontario, so if you want pics of the Fidanza flywheel, well it looks like a fidanza flywheel.

Last edited by Tim Hunt; March 13, 2008 04:25 am UTC.

2G TSI AWD Magnus 2.3L G4CS Hybrid