-2002 WRB
-161,000km, well loved within that time.
-5 speed
-New 2004 WRX Tranny and clutch last year.
-Short Shifter that's actually smooth.
-All fluids recently replaced
-Buddy Club Titanium Catback
-17" OZ Super Leggera's wrapped in Eagle F-1's in Gold, lots of tread left.
-Eagle RSA Winters on OEMS, also, lots of tread left.
-Lowered properly for the street on H&R's and Tokiko's. Great ride and stance.
-Blacked out headlights done properly.
-Stainless Steel brake lines all around. Freshly done.
-Camber Correction Kit
-Black "Spatz"
-Some sort of STi grill on the front.
-Car pulls great all the way, all the time.
-No leaks, burning or any other funny business.
-AC needs a recharge.
-$2000 worth of stereo equipment, in the car, done properly as well, sub is tucked in the corner of the trunk so you can use most of the space. (this is NOT included in the price, but can be negotiated into the sale)
-I'm sure there's more, I just can't remember at this time.

My car is up for sale, it's just a regular WRX sedan with a few bolt ons. car looks sharp, runs great and has been really well taken care of by both me and it's two previous owners. The last owner got the car with very very low km's and has cared for it very well. I've had the car for 15,000km and I have been meticulous with maintenance as well.

I'm selling because seeing 70 dollars to fill up is making me crazy in the coconut. I drive a fair bit nowadays. It pains me to sell but I'm reorganising my finances to cut some costs.

The car is driven properly, always warmed before getting on the gas, I don't abuse her in a straight line, but she gets driven like she's supposed to be around the bends.

It has some dings and hood chips , not terrible but if you're really picky you'll notice em. Small dent in passenger side rear quarter. I've been quoted 300 dollars to fix it PROPERLY.

***Trades*** I'm looking for a 93-00 Impreza Wagon, preferably the "sport" version. Failing that, then any decent Japanese econobox, ie, Integra, Acccord, 1.6 EL, Civic, blah blah blah.... must be 5 Speed.

** Price is at 9,800. No sound system, but will replace deck with Pioneer Premier deck.
-Needs front rotors and pads for cert.

you can call or email with an instant repsonse. I am motivated to sell soon.

Ronnie
ronniefung@gmail.com

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Thanks a lot!

-1986 Bastardized Mazda RX7