December 31, 2008 05:11 am UTC
December 31, 2008 05:11 am UTC
Richmond hill
Brian Fernandez Offline OP
Insane Member
Brian Fernandez  Offline OP
Insane Member
Richmond hill
Dropped a Mystery Eboost controller off to John Fiddy when picking up his chip there, I'll pick it up tomorrow, Looking forward to putting it in the 2000gtx/galant project!
Thanks Helder

2nd time helped me out!

Duramax
Re: Helder Dapont [Re: Brian Fernandez] #287249
December 31, 2008 11:56 am UTC
December 31, 2008 11:56 am UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Ziggy Dietrich Offline
Senior Member, with Far TOO Much Time on Their Hands
Ziggy Dietrich  Offline
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Not such a good guy when he owes you money but refuses to pay, or lies or tells half truths about the goods he is selling...

I personally am DISGUSTED that this guy is still a member of this community....

"bluebird" worlds fastest scooter ridden by me
"Whitebird" RIP
Re: Helder Dapont [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #287255
December 31, 2008 12:50 pm UTC
December 31, 2008 12:50 pm UTC
Aylmer, Quebec
Gates Perry Offline
Insane Member
Gates Perry  Offline
Insane Member
Aylmer, Quebec
^ I agree with Ziggy and would like to add that, despite Helder's various good guy posts and numerous faithful supporters, buyers should definitely beware. I won't deal with Helder ever again, period.

1990 TSi AWD - Got Boost? demon
1992 TSi AWD - R.I.P
Re: Helder Dapont [Re: Gates Perry] #287257
December 31, 2008 01:15 pm UTC
December 31, 2008 01:15 pm UTC
toronto.ont
H
Helder Dapont Offline
Serious Member
Helder Dapont  Offline
Serious Member
H
toronto.ont
thanks for the kind words...lol

Last edited by Helder Dapont; December 31, 2008 01:16 pm UTC.
Re: Helder Dapont [Re: Helder Dapont] #287259
December 31, 2008 01:19 pm UTC
December 31, 2008 01:19 pm UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Ziggy Dietrich Offline
Ziggy Dietrich  Offline
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Ya, well.....we all supported you when you appeared to be a good guy, so now it is our job to let everyone know that you are not...Just telling it like it is!

Why don't you just be a man and quit fracking people?

"Whitebird" RIP
Re: Helder Dapont [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #287261
December 31, 2008 01:40 pm UTC
December 31, 2008 01:40 pm UTC
toronto.ont
H
Helder Dapont Offline
Serious Member
Helder Dapont  Offline
Serious Member
H
toronto.ont
I dident mean that for u ..thats for brian....you can go f___ off ...trying to get people not to be my friend by not selling parts to them oh what man you are more like a 60year old kid ..

Re: Helder Dapont [Re: Helder Dapont] #287263
December 31, 2008 01:45 pm UTC
December 31, 2008 01:45 pm UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Ziggy Dietrich Offline
Ziggy Dietrich  Offline
Niagara Falls, Ontario
And not paying what you owe,,,you are like a 12 year old kid..

And I am not trying to get people to not be your friend.. I am only "selecting my clientele". Anyone who WOULD be friends with a crook like you, I don't WANT as a customer. They MUST have low morals, or they could not be friends with a guy like you!

"Whitebird" RIP
Re: Helder Dapont [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #287290
December 31, 2008 08:03 pm UTC
December 31, 2008 08:03 pm UTC
Belleville, Ontario
Ryan Laliberte Offline
No-Lift-To-Shift.... Stock. :)
Ryan Laliberte  Offline
Belleville, Ontario
Easy now.... Down Ziggy, DOWN!

Ziggy, we all know you have some very unpleasant things to say about Helder, we all know your feelings.

Helder, we all know you have some very unpleasant things to say about Ziggy, we all know your feelings.

I don't want to have to have this one locked up too.....

AWDAuto
1996 TSi AWD Automagic
12.24 @ 113 - Small 16G
FP Green HTA - 11.42/123
Team Pump Gas and Meth
RTMRacing - Your Canadian source for DSM Parts

"Every moment you live is pregnant with the next moment of your life" --Jim Carrey

Last Login: September 28, 2021
Re: Helder Dapont [Re: Ryan Laliberte] #287309
December 31, 2008 11:15 pm UTC
December 31, 2008 11:15 pm UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Ziggy Dietrich Offline
Ziggy Dietrich  Offline
Niagara Falls, Ontario
I always thought the whole purpose of a good guy/bad guy post was so that other good club members can make INFORMED decisions about whether or not to deal with a guy. If a guy has cheated several members of this board including myself, and then has someone post a "good guy" about him, I feel it is my DUTY to point out that not everyone thinks he is a good guy, and everyone should be careful. Am I wrong on this?

"Whitebird" RIP
Re: Helder Dapont [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #287314
December 31, 2008 11:26 pm UTC
December 31, 2008 11:26 pm UTC
mississauga,ont
A
Aaron Gamgee Offline
Serious Member
Aaron Gamgee  Offline
Serious Member
A
mississauga,ont
Posting a bad guy post sure.

But every time the guy posts your cutting him up and anyone he talks to.

WE GET IT!
You dont like the guy and he ripped you off.
Everybody on the board knows.

Get over it Ziggy, You have more important sh!t to worry about,
Not that im going to get into personal sh!t... Like the stuff you used to cry about everytime me and helder would stop by your place.

Aaron.

Re: Helder Dapont [Re: Aaron Gamgee] #287316
December 31, 2008 11:42 pm UTC
December 31, 2008 11:42 pm UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Ziggy Dietrich Offline
Ziggy Dietrich  Offline
Niagara Falls, Ontario
AND commenting on a "good guy" post. I will NOT let someone say he is a good guy when I know otherwise. Not fair to the innocent people he has ripped off!

Only way I will stop is if I am booted.

"Whitebird" RIP
Re: Helder Dapont [Re: Aaron Gamgee] #287408
January 02, 2009 04:08 am UTC
January 02, 2009 04:08 am UTC
Aylmer, Quebec
Gates Perry Offline
Insane Member
Gates Perry  Offline
Insane Member
Aylmer, Quebec
Consider Ziggy's words as a consequence of Helder's actions and bear in mind Helder's response to Ziggy's input if you ever plan to deal with Helder. Even Helder's friends admit that he screws people over, as can be seen in Aaron's post. Our community can be the judge for themselves.

Lock this up. I look forward to the next Helder post because, like Ziggy, I watch out for my friends instead of bending them over.

1992 TSi AWD - R.I.P
Re: Helder Dapont [Re: Gates Perry] #287421
January 02, 2009 06:13 am UTC
January 02, 2009 06:13 am UTC
Richmond hill
Brian Fernandez Offline OP
Insane Member
Brian Fernandez  Offline OP
Insane Member
Richmond hill
Helder has straight up been very helpfull to me twice.

Gates, It does suck your dealings with him did not work out, I have had worse dealings, lost more money, and its just part of the game. You had a bad experiance, you personally will not deal with him again, you have told your story, in great details which was actually great.

Ziggy, In retail, If you give credit that is nice, nice people get screwed man, thats just the reality of it. My store has lost a few 5K bicycles over messy team deals and stuff, its part of the game.
Ive always had great business with you, and that goes both ways over the last 2 years or so, and I intend to keep it that way, and that is why we do business... If you have bad business with someone, stop, and live and learn..

You guys have to be the bigger men and just eat it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please, stop littering my thread, and many other peoples threads, Its annoying to read, all because you had a bad experience, Life goes on, and Its really is silly.

Especially regarding this ^ , I am shocked no one has said or done anything about it, this board has really changes sence even I joined, cant imagine it before. Its like something growing fast and loosing control.

Duramax
Re: Helder Dapont [Re: Brian Fernandez] #287426
January 02, 2009 11:57 am UTC
January 02, 2009 11:57 am UTC
Aylmer, Quebec
Gates Perry Offline
Insane Member
Gates Perry  Offline
Insane Member
Aylmer, Quebec
There is nothing immature about telling people to watch out for someone like Helder who can either be really helpful or extremely resentful. I enjoy the freedom of speech to tell everyone about my bad experience over and over again in the hopes of preventing this from happening to others because, lo and behold, I was not the first to have had a horrible experience with Helder. There are quite a few, and doing a search would find them all. The ONLY reason I dealt with him after searching for posts like these is because people kept saying how much of a nice guy he was and how helpful he could be.

There are consequences to acting such as Helder did. As opposed to calling him out to fight, calling him names or threatening him in any way, my words are my weapons. I showcase his behavior for all to see and judge for themselves. I don't hold any hard feelings because, as Brian has stated, life goes on and you live and learn. I do, however, take it upon myself to slam this guy's name every chance I get. I paid a good price to be able to do so, don't you think? That's rhetorical, in case anyone feels the need to answer.

I've been a member of this board for a much longer time than you have, Brian... Not that it changes anything because I can honestly say that no matter when someone screws me over, like Helder did, I would be sure to react in the same way and add my two cents to every future post. What's truly shocking is that Helder is still a member of this community, and I've been around before him as well. As a matter of fact, I remember Helder getting banned from the board and his supporters rallied to have him reinstated. Some of those supporters would do it differently if this happened again, they have said so themselves on several occasions.

1992 TSi AWD - R.I.P
Re: Helder Dapont [Re: Gates Perry] #287429
January 02, 2009 01:26 pm UTC
January 02, 2009 01:26 pm UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Ziggy Dietrich Offline
Ziggy Dietrich  Offline
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Brian, are the guys who ripped you off for 5k bicycles riding them in front of your store everyday? That is how I feel when I see this POS portrayed as a "good guy" on this board. THAT is what angers me....I will move on....when either he or I is booted (again, if it is him) from this board. Sorry you "have to" read about it over and over in the meantime. I still feel that is a SMALL price to pay to protect other innocents.

if people are not constantly reminded, they start to "forget" or "not believe" things happened. Some people are even saying the holocaust never happened...they are saying: "never happened, forget it, move on". I personally don't agree with that type of thinking.

I do this retail as a sideline. I certainly could not make a living selling DSM parts. Therefore, I have the luxury of CHOOSING my clientele, and sadly I am questioning whether you should continue to be part of it. My mother taught me many years ago: "tell me who your friends are, and I will tell you WHAT you are". If your list of FRIENDS includes Helder Dapont, you CANNOT possibly be an honourable person, as you are closing your eyes to wrongs.

"Whitebird" RIP
Re: Helder Dapont [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #287440
January 02, 2009 03:50 pm UTC
January 02, 2009 03:50 pm UTC
Colborne, ON
Kevin Jenkins Offline
Serious Member
Kevin Jenkins  Offline
Serious Member
Colborne, ON
Personally, I'm surprised the mods have allowed this to go on for so long.

The good guy/bad guy forum is there for a reason, so people who are about to do business can go in and have a look for themselves and see what other people have said and the same goes for Helder Dapont.

This thread excluded because it's in the proper forum but all the other posts in the other forums about Helder shouldn't be there because it clutters everything up and they should be KEPT ON TOPIC just like every other part of this forum which is VERY quickly enforced any other time.

Can't we please limit the Helder talk to this forum that way people who have already formed their opinions on the subject don't have to read about it anymore and people who are considering doing business with Helder can look in here and make their opinion the way it's supposed to happen?

'97 Talon TSi AWD
'92 Talon T/NT For Sale
'00 Subaru Forester
Re: Helder Dapont [Re: Kevin Jenkins] #287442
January 02, 2009 04:05 pm UTC
January 02, 2009 04:05 pm UTC
Loc: Loc:
Rob Strelecki Offline
morum foderator
Rob Strelecki  Offline
morum foderator
Loc: Loc:
I don't know Kevin, I really only see his bad name in this (good guy / bad guy) forum...
Fair game as far as I'm concerned.

Although I guess it should be mentioned.. In other threads where people are suggesting Helder for services - Ziggy, Gates and whoever would like to warn others may you please only direct them to this forum and leave it at that.

Last edited by Rob Strelecki; January 02, 2009 04:14 pm UTC.

1993 Eagle Talon TSi FWD
13.8 @ 106 :::: 14.1 @ 117
Re: Helder Dapont [Re: Rob Strelecki] #287446
January 02, 2009 04:34 pm UTC
January 02, 2009 04:34 pm UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Ziggy Dietrich Offline
Ziggy Dietrich  Offline
Niagara Falls, Ontario
I don't see the logic behind that. If he is being SUGGESTED FOR SERVICES in a thread other than good guy/bad guy, the person inquiring should also be entitled to WARNING in that thread.

I don't know....he has never denied owing me money...and even his friends agreed he has ripped me off...I personally still think he should be booted again.

"Whitebird" RIP
Re: Helder Dapont [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #287478
January 02, 2009 10:04 pm UTC
January 02, 2009 10:04 pm UTC
Colborne, ON
Kevin Jenkins Offline
Serious Member
Kevin Jenkins  Offline
Serious Member
Colborne, ON
You could always pm that person.

Just keeps everything cleaner because as soon as you say something, 3 other people chime in and it's the same thing over and over again.

If everyone who's ever been ripped off on here mentioned it all the time we'd never get anywhere and things would be as cluttered as tuners.

That's what this forum's for.

'97 Talon TSi AWD
'92 Talon T/NT For Sale
'00 Subaru Forester
Re: Helder Dapont [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #287479
January 02, 2009 10:06 pm UTC
January 02, 2009 10:06 pm UTC
Toronto, Ontario
Kobie Mercury-Clarke Offline
Serious Member
Kobie Mercury-Clarke  Offline
Serious Member
Toronto, Ontario
Originally Posted by Ziggy Dietrich, RTM Racing
If your list of FRIENDS includes Helder Dapont, you CANNOT possibly be an honourable person, as you are closing your eyes to wrongs.

You know, I was staying quiet about this whole thing until I read that.
Ziggy, I have no problem with anyone on this board, at all.
But I also won't judge anyone based on the people they may know.
If I did that, I would have a very sorry life.
So and so smokes weed, I'm against it, but my friend hangs out with that person, do I decide, ok, they aren't my friend anymore just because they hang out with someone who does something I'm against? No I don't. I'm a people person, I always have been and always will be.
I'm not saying the interaction you had with Helder was good, I'm just saying I don't think it's right that you're now judging the rest of us based on one person, realistically what have the rest of us done to you?
If you knew what I've been through in my life you wouldn't think I'm honorable which is actually the complete opposite of the truth. I'm a man of my word, I stand on my own two feet, I'm my own person, and how dare someone else judge me because of someone I happen to know. The police do that all the time, "oh, you know this person? Well, you must be a criminal too!" That utterly disgusts me period.
Ziggy I don't blame you for being upset and wanting to warn others, but to judge the rest of us for one persons actions I think is going too far. I would have bought stuff off of you but life got in the way (paying debts, and rent, etc) but I do hope that I can do business with you sooner than later once I find a job.
As for Helder, in MY opinion, he's been a great help to ME, there is no reason for me to not go back to him since he hasn't done anything wrong to ME. In your position, I would just shake my head for the next person who may as you put it "get screwed" by him. What ever happened to judge others as you would judge yourself? I'm sure growing up you've had some shady people you knew, we don't judge you for that, at least I wouldn't since that's them and not you. Guilt in association is a very damaging way to look at things in my opinion. I've been labeled all kinds of things which none are true, but I was labeled anyways. Technically I'm labeled for life since I'm part black and have a darker skin tone, do I go around hating people that are lighter than me because some (not one, but more than) lighter people judge me? No, you know why? Because I know who I am and what I'm about, and as long as I know I haven't done any wrong, it doesn't bother me.

I look up to all you guys, who know DSM's inside and out/sell parts/have businesses etc, I'm actually upset at the amount of hate towards everyone who happens to know a local to Toronto/GTA mechanic that knows his way around a DSM.

I'm one of those guys who if I had a garage at my place I would try to learn my car inside and out (as I did with my last car when I lived at home) but I can't do that since I park on the street. I don't have the money to pay $100/hr or whatever at a dealership every time something goes wrong with my car.

After reading this, if by myself and others just knowing Helder and bringing our cars to him because he does good work and is reasonably priced is really that bad for you (which it has nothing to do with you, so I don't get it) then I don't know what to say. I'm sorry, I guess would be all I could say to you in terms of being so bitter that it's clouded your judgment into a ballooning effect that has now spread to others that haven't and would not do you wrong.

And yes I would say the same to Helder if the roles were reversed.
I don't know the whole story to be honest, there are two sides, and I've only read one.

I still give Helder 2 thumbs up for the service work he does bar none. And if that makes me a bad person, so be it, I know I'm not, and that's all I need to know.

1993 Talon Esi - Sold, and missed dearly frown
2004 Saab 9-3 Hirsch Tuned etc
Re: Helder Dapont [Re: Kobie Mercury-Clarke] #287481
January 02, 2009 11:34 pm UTC
January 02, 2009 11:34 pm UTC
mississauga,ont
A
Aaron Gamgee Offline
Serious Member
Aaron Gamgee  Offline
Serious Member
A
mississauga,ont
Yea Ziggy Aren't you German? We should all hate you because of your brother, Hitler.

I Didn't know Santa clause Was a damn Nazi!
NO SOUP FOR YOU!

No matter how many times we talk sense into this guys head, it's not going to work.

We're just not Aryan...

I wouldn't pay you back personaly, running around screaming rape...

This is a big joke, Kevins right, Leave the bad guy posts in the bad guy section.

Aaron.

Re: Helder Dapont [Re: Aaron Gamgee] #287482
January 02, 2009 11:57 pm UTC
January 02, 2009 11:57 pm UTC
Toronto, Ontario
Kobie Mercury-Clarke Offline
Serious Member
Kobie Mercury-Clarke  Offline
Serious Member
Toronto, Ontario
Aaron I don't think that was necessary, well the last part I agree with, but everyone likes soup, give the guy a break man.

1993 Talon Esi - Sold, and missed dearly frown
2004 Saab 9-3 Hirsch Tuned etc
Re: Helder Dapont [Re: Kobie Mercury-Clarke] #287483
January 03, 2009 12:08 am UTC
January 03, 2009 12:08 am UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Ziggy Dietrich Offline
Ziggy Dietrich  Offline
Niagara Falls, Ontario
As far as PMing warnings rather than post them here, why don't guys just recommend the asshole by PM then? Then I wouldn't have to post a response. If someone posts PUBLICLY that he is a good guy, I am going to set the record straight.

If I hung out with Adolph, I would agree with you that I was guilty by association. Hess and a few others WERE guilty by association. IF i were posting good guy posts about Hitler, I would also expect some negative response. That is not the case here.

As far as I am concerned, if you stand there and watch your buddies in a gang rape, you are just as guilty as they are, whether you participated or not. That is my opinion, that is how I was raised, and I believe the laws of this country give me every right not only to feel that way, but also to say so.

"Whitebird" RIP
Re: Helder Dapont [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #287494
January 03, 2009 02:48 am UTC
January 03, 2009 02:48 am UTC
Belleville, Ontario
Ryan Laliberte Offline
Ryan Laliberte  Offline
Belleville, Ontario
Ok Aaron, THAT was a little far over the line. An apology is in order here.

Calling Ziggy a Nazi and poking at him because he is German is NOT going to be tolerated.

Originally Posted by The Rules of this UBB

7. No cursing, pornography or offensive content, either posted or linked, is allowed.

To some (including me) that is offensive.

Put it to you this way: THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE. Don't see yourself get banned, or completely disrespected at ANY future meet because of things you say here.

Keep it on topic. If you have problems with Ziggy do one of two things:

A: PM him privately
B: Post a thread about him

This thread WAS about Helder, it seems he's grown ANOTHER reputation on this board.

People are going to be for him and against him. This is where you share your views.

Carry on....

AWDAuto
1996 TSi AWD Automagic
12.24 @ 113 - Small 16G
FP Green HTA - 11.42/123
Team Pump Gas and Meth

"Every moment you live is pregnant with the next moment of your life" --Jim Carrey

Re: Helder Dapont [Re: Aaron Gamgee] #287526
January 03, 2009 03:41 pm UTC
January 03, 2009 03:41 pm UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Ziggy Dietrich Offline
Ziggy Dietrich  Offline
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Originally Posted by Aaron Gamgee

You see, Aaron, this proves my point. You CAN tell a lot about a person by his friends. Turns out you ARE also dishonourable..you just admitted that here.

Fortunately I realized that and removed you from my customer list BEFORE you had a chance to screw me.

"Whitebird" RIP
Re: Helder Dapont [Re: Aaron Gamgee] #287530
January 03, 2009 05:03 pm UTC
January 03, 2009 05:03 pm UTC
cancun mexico(home) now in sca...
M
manuel salazar Offline
Insane Member
manuel salazar  Offline
Insane Member
M
cancun mexico(home) now in sca...
Originally Posted by Aaron Gamgee
Yea Ziggy Aren't you German? We should all hate you because of your brother, Hitler.

I Didn't know Santa clause Was a damn Nazi!
NO SOUP FOR YOU!

No matter how many times we talk sense into this guys head, it's not going to work.

We're just not Aryan...

Aaron.

This is bulls.h.i.t, I am not againts anyone here but this was uncall for.

I dont know what are you guys waiting to close this thread, we know the end result,if you are waiting to go overboard, Well it has already.

-Manuel

HTA35R powered, AEM EMS Managed DSM.
Muellerized....Sold*.

PT6266 powered, AEM EMS Managed NSX.
Re: Helder Dapont [Re: manuel salazar] #287533
January 03, 2009 05:50 pm UTC
January 03, 2009 05:50 pm UTC
Belleville, Ontario
Ryan Laliberte Offline
Ryan Laliberte  Offline
Belleville, Ontario
I've already sent this off to Steve, Andy and Mark. It is their call, however if THEY are reluctant to close it, it's probably for a good reason.

AWDAuto
1996 TSi AWD Automagic
12.24 @ 113 - Small 16G
FP Green HTA - 11.42/123
Team Pump Gas and Meth

Re: Helder Dapont [Re: Ryan Laliberte] #287592
January 04, 2009 03:11 pm UTC
January 04, 2009 03:11 pm UTC
Beamsville, Ont, Canada
Steve Kinnaird Offline

Steve Kinnaird  Offline

Beamsville, Ont, Canada
Or, it could be simply because some of us are too tired of the same people complaining about/rallying around the same things to care anymore.

This reminds me of grade 9.

If you guys keep it all in one thread, it's easier to manage than it popping up in several threads at once.

Now, I'll have all kinds of time to talk about DSMs, because I won't be busy fixing mine!
Re: Helder Dapont [Re: Steve Kinnaird] #287639
January 05, 2009 01:49 am UTC
January 05, 2009 01:49 am UTC
Windsor
Mike Lane Online content
Insane Member
Mike Lane  Online Content
Insane Member
Windsor
i cant believe I just read all that:S
lol this needs to calm down before the whole community here finds somthing to fight about

98GSX Black:1st car/resto proj
97 acura el stolen/found
99GSX Red
RIP 86 turbo ZX, 92 turbo 2000GTX
Re: Helder Dapont [Re: Mike Lane] #287687
January 05, 2009 05:23 am UTC
January 05, 2009 05:23 am UTC
ontario
Sven Hebbard Offline
Serious Member
Sven Hebbard  Offline
Serious Member
ontario
[Linked Image]

Re: Helder Dapont [Re: Sven Hebbard] #287702
January 05, 2009 02:57 pm UTC
January 05, 2009 02:57 pm UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Ziggy Dietrich Offline
Ziggy Dietrich  Offline
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Sven,

Not sure who that was directed at?

Anyways, since you are back on the board, are you ever going to send me either those manuals or the money, and your address to send you your silicone hose kit? You are among the LAST couple people to get theirs, and I would like to get this finished off.

"Whitebird" RIP
Re: Helder Dapont [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #287907
January 06, 2009 09:47 am UTC
January 06, 2009 09:47 am UTC
ontario
Sven Hebbard Offline
Serious Member
Sven Hebbard  Offline
Serious Member
ontario
Just waiting for a friend to finish up with the books and i've been currently away and busy. Might be moving out west been making desision

Re: Helder Dapont [Re: Sven Hebbard] #287927
January 06, 2009 03:36 pm UTC
January 06, 2009 03:36 pm UTC
Kitchener, Ontario
J
jerry white Offline
Serious Member
jerry white  Offline
Serious Member
J
Kitchener, Ontario
Actually the fuhrer was from austria not germany.

Re: Helder Dapont [Re: jerry white] #287930
January 06, 2009 04:08 pm UTC
January 06, 2009 04:08 pm UTC
Schomberg
T
Tashko Sarakinov Offline
Serious Member
Tashko Sarakinov  Offline
Serious Member
T
Schomberg
and the only reason he was ever elected was because the allies bankrupted Germany via war reparations and poor people like protectionist policies...

...oops, just realised what thread this was...this can be deleted since it's OT.

Last edited by Tashko Sarakinov; January 06, 2009 04:09 pm UTC.