Getting out of DSM's so i'm putting the car back to stock.

91-94 5spd eprom ECU socketed, caps replaced with higher heat range(didn't leak before they were changed) and Moates.net Ostrich Eprom emulator - $300 plus shipping

PalmIIIXE datalogger with cradle, cable, logging cable, and a cool little mount i made for it that plugs into a 1g cigarette lighter socket to hold it - $60 plus shipping

2g Maf with plug and play harness for a 1g, K&N filter, and pipe with recirc tube and PCV port(bolt on to 1g). Its kind of a ghetto setup and the filter is dirty but... - $50

The Ostrich is currently programmed for the 2g maf as well as all the usual chip code goodies like phantom knock removal, extended maps, no lift to shift, stutterbox launch, Octane reset, etc

All you need is a laptop and Tunerpro RT(free download) and you are tuning in real time. Upload bins while driving, modify ANYTHING you want like native wideband O2, speed density conversion, anti-lag, etc.

This is the best tuning system you can get for the money. I like it way better that DSMlink just cause anything that someone can dream up can be coded into it. Lots of support on the Yahoo group DSM ECU(files, code changes).

Located in Saint John, New Brunswick.

'92 Laser AWD Turbo

It won't give up, It wants me dead
God damn this noise inside my head