Rate Thread
2g parts, (body parts, NT turbo kit etc) Ottawa #367000
December 28, 2011 08:21 pm UTC
December 28, 2011 08:21 pm UTC
chesterville
Doug May Offline OP
Doug May  Offline OP
chesterville
Ive been in school for to long and have since ran out of the money that i need to make it out west for the summer so i'm hopping to sell off a lot of parts.
Everything is obo because i have no real idea of how much these should go for.

2g black hood-fair condition-40$
2g front fenders-pretty good shape, dark green-75$
2g hatch-missing wiper setup,otherwise good shape, dark green with tint- 100$

2gb eclipse rear bumper, dark green, fair shape with lights-125$. will throw in the front for free as it needs work, and has been cut to fit 2ga eclipse/talon lights.
2gb sideskits- dark green, could use a repainting, ive got the door pieces, but they are attached to the doors now. 100$

2g power doors, dark green in good shape, but missing the plastics from the inside, i have some in bad shape that ill throw in for free, tinted. -150$

set of talon lights- fair shape-50$

Turbo kit that i pieced together over a few months- 750$. here is what is included. most parts are new, but some are used, if anyone is interested in this kit ill go into much more detail.

1g bov
turbonetics wastegate with 4 and 8psi springs
1g intercooler(not in great shape)
non cut aluminum 3"piping with blue silicone couplers
FCD made by one of the members at 2gnt
braded oil lines and fittings
12/1 fpr
autometer egt gauge and boost gauge(boost gauge sits at 1 instead of 0, otherwise works well)
center 2 gauge housing Belize.
"blinky light" af gauge
log style manifold(bought on ebay, one of the bolt holes seems to not be threaded properly, might need to be re-taped)
walbro 255hp fuel pump
t3/t4 turbocharger(its an ebay one, ill have to pull it out of the attic to get the specs)

I'm sure i'm missing some of the pieces to this kit, but i cant remember what else i have for it, ill post an update in a a little while)I am NOT interested in parting it out at this time.

Right now i do not feel like shipping anything as they are all large items and would be more comfortable with you taking a look at it before you buy it. I'm located outside of Ottawa.

PM me with any questions or offers and we can go from there. I will get pictures of anything if you are interested. Thanks.

Re: 2g parts, (body parts, NT turbo kit etc) Ottawa [Re: Doug May] #367031
December 29, 2011 05:21 pm UTC
December 29, 2011 05:21 pm UTC
chesterville
Doug May Offline OP
Doug May  Offline OP
chesterville
I should mention that If you buy everything minus the turbokit at once, i will give it away for 275$ because i need to clean out the garage.

2g parts ottawa(body parts, everything* for 150) [Re: Doug May] #367219
January 04, 2012 01:07 am UTC
January 04, 2012 01:07 am UTC
chesterville
Doug May Offline OP
Doug May  Offline OP
chesterville
I hate to put it so low, but id rather see these parts used and not scrapped. For everything DSM related in my garage that isn't part of my motor or turbo kit, if you show up ill sell it all off for 150.

The price of the turbo kit has been lowered to 625,I'm sure you could part this kit for much more than that and is less than half of what I paid to put it together.

Again, pictures of anything can be taken on request.

Re: 2g parts ottawa, trade for grey 2g seats [Re: Doug May] #367441
January 08, 2012 06:12 pm UTC
January 08, 2012 06:12 pm UTC
chesterville
Doug May Offline OP
Doug May  Offline OP
chesterville
So this is the last update until i let this die for a little while. I need a set of grey seats to replace the ones I have right now. I do not care about condition, they can be leather or cloth.

I will trade some or all of the body parts for a set of them.

Also the turbo kit is now 500$.