I'm selling my 2007 Saab 9-3 Aero...
I really love this car and resent having to sell it but unfortunately, it's not conducive to my lifestyle anymore. I was commuting to and from Mississauga and the car was wonderful and now that I'm not doing that anymore, it's too much car for the little city of Peterborough, and for my wallet. I've owned this car for a year now and sometimes I'll walk out of a store and forget where I parked, see it sitting there and think, "Damn, that's a nice car". And it is. And I wish that I could afford to keep it.

2007 Saab 9-3 Aero
Price is $14,125
FWD
6-speed manual
2.8L v6 turbo
255hp
Cream/black leather interior (only an option on the Aero's)
Dual exhaust (only an option on the Aero)
Sport suspension (Aero)
Aero body kit
I'm the second owner

Loaded with all of the options you would normally expect - power everything, sunroof, blah blah blah... here are some extra's that you wouldn't normally expect:
- a cooled portion of the glovebox suitable for keeping drinks and food cold on long trips
- hidden mounts on the roof for a ski rack/bike rack
- headlight sprayers (work in tandem with the windshield)
- self balancing xenon lights
- seat memory on driver side and power seats on both sides
- butterfly cup holder (it's a saab thing and makes everyone go "Oooooooo")
- 6cd player, plays mp3's, and an aux jack for ipod/mp3 player/etc and a 13 speaker factory Bose system
- Saab Nightpanel (option that allows you to turn off all interior lights except speedo)
- an obscenely large trunk
- an inordinate amount of airbags; I think there's 10 between the driver and passenger alone.

The motor in this car was de-tuned from the factory to meet specifications set by the European market... and therefore, the car is able to receive a substantial hp/torque increase by upgrading the software. A vtuner 'chip' will increase the hp to 305 and the torque to an unbelievable 450lbs. No bolt on's necessary.

I will sell the car certified and etested and will have it detailed and cleaned before sale. Sorry for the shortage of pictures, as soon as the weather turns I will get some more.

[Linked Image]

Sometimes I use words I don't understand in an effort to make myself sound more photosynthesis.