May 16, 2012 06:11 pm UTC
May 16, 2012 06:11 pm UTC
Toronto
C
Chuck Bouvier Offline OP
Chuck Bouvier  Offline OP
C
Toronto
Bought a 1gb off him im guessing 6 months ago. He removed the rear axls to tow the car hear and forgot the bolts so he said he would come back to put axles back in. Since then Ive herd every excuse in the book as to why he hasnt come back to put them in. He did come back once since then but didnt have all the bolts as hed lost them so we couldnt finish it. I thought we were gonna fix this problem a few weeks ago but he isnt responding to my emails anymore and Ive noticed he has time to talk on here alot so im forced to do this.

Re: Brendan warwick [Re: Chuck Bouvier] #375669
May 17, 2012 12:17 am UTC
May 17, 2012 12:17 am UTC
Port Hope
brendan warwick Offline
Serious Member
brendan warwick  Offline
Serious Member
Port Hope
Whatever man I said I would come, but am lacking a car atm, also you send me a email 3 months ago and I responded to it that I could make it, but was having car issues. So I suggested that you come and get me, and NEVER heard back from you, I just finished putting my car back together right now needed the lap top to set up my link(if you look in the help section you would see that atm my clutch is not working). So you can feel I am a bad guy, most people on here know me personally and can and still will vouch for me. Sorry I didn't make it when you didn't respond :S(it was a nasty e-mail and when I DID NOT hear from you I expected you were holding some kind of a grudge). I can pull the e-mails up that were sent back and forth if you would like, I just told you before the weekend that I was more than willing to stop by, but you live a half hour away and I damn sure am not walking. Hope you feel better now

1998 tsi awd, some mods
1997 spyder gst, some mods
1996 honda civic B20
2003 Honda Accord

Re: Brendan warwick [Re: Chuck Bouvier] #375671
May 17, 2012 12:27 am UTC
May 17, 2012 12:27 am UTC
Port Hope
brendan warwick Offline
Serious Member
brendan warwick  Offline
Serious Member
Port Hope
Here are tyhe e-mails that I did not answer,

Sorry man car has been broke for about a month, and been trying to fix it. I understand you have been waiting sorry I haven't been able to make it out.

-----Original Message-----

Sent: 14 Feb 2012 17:20:25 GMT
To: Brendan Warwick
Subject: RE: Hotmail - chuck_981@hotmail.com

i guess your just to busy to come by, im done waiting for you, its been way to long, have a good one

and after that I never heard from you till last week.

Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 22:23:31 -0500
Subject: RE: Hotmail - chuck_981@hotmail.com
To: chuck_981@hotmail.com

Hey man yeah should be, but have to get my car going again, should be up within a few days. Its been broken for awhile now, oh I have my kids this weekend so probably be no good, but am free anytime really, no more work right now I am back to looking

-----Original Message-----

Sent: 31 Jan 2012 13:44:44 GMT
To: Brendan Warwick
Subject: Hotmail - chuck_981@hotmail.com

hey u able to meet anytime soon?

Last edited by brendan warwick; May 17, 2012 12:28 am UTC.

1998 tsi awd, some mods
1996 honda civic B20
2003 Honda Accord

Re: Brendan warwick [Re: Chuck Bouvier] #375674
May 17, 2012 12:37 am UTC
May 17, 2012 12:37 am UTC
Ottawa, ON
Mike Eng Offline
Senior Member, with Far TOO Much Time on Their Hands
Mike Eng  Offline
Ottawa, ON
No need to air out your dirty laundry here guys. Brendan has been a part of this board a long time (I'm not taking sides) I'm sure you guys can hash this out in PM.

'99 GSX GT35R
'03 CBR 600RR
Re: Brendan warwick [Re: brendan warwick] #375679
May 17, 2012 01:07 am UTC
May 17, 2012 01:07 am UTC
Toronto
C
Chuck Bouvier Offline OP
C
Toronto
I told you if you had car troubles Id come get you. The one time you came here I gave you 20 bucks for your gas even tho you didnt fix the problem. Yes you sent me a email after i got pissed only stating that you were aware it had been along time and that u had car trubs. Few months went buy and I emailed you saying id give you one last chance to finish the job before i gave you a bad rep. You then responded saying you were willing to help me saying u werent in any way in the wrong. Even tho I disagreed with that last part I went ahead and emailed you again saying I would appreciate if you could finish doing what you said you would do before I bought the car. Its been a few weeks now and although I see you texting away on here you still havnt emailed me back. So now when I give you a bad rep you defend yourself by making sh!t up. I responded to every email u sent but one, which isnt hard for me to remember since you so rarely got back to me. Also its worth mentioning that you never once asked me to pick you up cause I would have done that in a second. Lastly Im well aware of your rep on here but you sh!t the bed on this one so who cares. Why dont you just man up and admit that you should have done this job along time ago. I can respect that way more than what your doing right now.

Re: Brendan warwick [Re: Chuck Bouvier] #375680
May 17, 2012 01:13 am UTC
May 17, 2012 01:13 am UTC
Toronto
C
Chuck Bouvier Offline OP
C
Toronto
I gave him the review he deserved. I dont care how long hes been a member on here. I have nothing more to say on the matter at all and Im blocking all contact with him its over as far as Im concerned.

Re: Brendan warwick [Re: Chuck Bouvier] #375705
May 17, 2012 03:16 am UTC
May 17, 2012 03:16 am UTC
Port Hope
brendan warwick Offline
Serious Member
brendan warwick  Offline
Serious Member
Port Hope
LOL a few weeks eh?? and I admit it should have been done a long time ago sorry I could not make it to do up those eight bolts for you... and here is you proof of a few weeks, I was going to come help you sorry its been a week and your mad... I honestly think you should have given me the weeks you keep talking about and it would have been done, it has been 1 WEEK today since you sent that e-mail... You sent the e-mail on may 9th and I responded on may 9th.

To: chuck_981@hotmail.com
Subject: RE:
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 17:33:02 -0400

You need to chill out man the last e-mail you sent me was responded to saying that I would help then you did NOT answer me, I am more than willing to help you and I said I would get the axles back in for you. You said you wanted my help for the rest and were willing to pay either way I would help, my car was broken and has been for sometime now its finally getting fixed now as I have had no money. my cell is 000-000-0000 it does not have out going calls atm and I am working as a dd at night, also my phone does not have signal where I am living as its in a valley and I am with wind. Try to remember though after the last msg I was still willing to help and still am, but you never got back to me...

To: bww041781@hotmail.com
Subject:
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 13:38:19 +0000

hey bud its the guy who bought the last few 1gs from ya...... i figure id give u one last chance to do what u said ud do when i was buying it which was help me get the car on the road .... I dont wanna give u a bad dsm rating but believe me i will if u dont live up to ur end of the deal.... it makes no scence to me i see all these good ratings on u with people saying ur a good guy and i ran nto problems with u?? y not live up to that?? u seemed nice enough, then u just dodged helping me whenever u could?? ur call buddy. My time of being mr nice guy. this is buisness and if ur gonna frack me up the ass well then ud better expect the same in return.

1998 tsi awd, some mods
1996 honda civic B20
2003 Honda Accord

Re: Brendan warwick [Re: brendan warwick] #375742
May 17, 2012 02:24 pm UTC
May 17, 2012 02:24 pm UTC
Toronto
C
Chuck Bouvier Offline OP
C
Toronto
lmao. why dont you try showing my emails that you didnt respond to?? Yes it was 8 bolts I needed you to put in and the fact that you would even b sarcastic about it shows how professional you are, especially during an apology. Im glad this happened in a way cause I was gonna get you to do some big money projects. Now I know to steer clear of you. No doubt about it you know your stuff when it comes to dsm's but if you cant show up to do the work then who cares. I should have held half the car payment until the car was finished, Im sure if it was for money you would have been here in no time but i trusted you and I made a bad call.

Last edited by Chuck Bouvier; May 17, 2012 02:44 pm UTC.
Re: Brendan warwick [Re: Chuck Bouvier] #375748
May 17, 2012 04:13 pm UTC
May 17, 2012 04:13 pm UTC
The Planet
E
EK Offline
Insane Member
EK  Offline
Insane Member
E
The Planet
Enough bashing on here. We have the facts and can make our own decisions guys. Hash this out in PM or email if either of you care to. Chuck, I'm sorry you had a poor experience but regardless, welcome to the club. The rest of your club dsm experience I'm sure will be much better.

Re: Brendan warwick [Re: EK] #375751
May 17, 2012 04:38 pm UTC
May 17, 2012 04:38 pm UTC
Toronto
C
Chuck Bouvier Offline OP
C
Toronto
Originally Posted by Eric Kellar
Enough bashing on here. We have the facts and can make our own decisions guys. Hash this out in PM or email if either of you care to. Chuck, I'm sorry you had a poor experience but regardless, welcome to the club. The rest of your club dsm experience I'm sure will be much better.

Thanks Eric for giving me a warm welcome its much appreciated!!! As for Brendan and my self sorting things out well that wont happen either way. I dont feel like being played anymore. Im not gonna say anymore about him but it goes with out saying that hed better steer clear of me on or off this site.

Re: Brendan warwick [Re: Chuck Bouvier] #375752
May 17, 2012 05:16 pm UTC
May 17, 2012 05:16 pm UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Ziggy Dietrich Offline
Ziggy Dietrich  Offline
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Chuck, welcome to the site, and I too am saddened that you had to endure a bad experience.

I think what we are seeing, though, is just a case of unfortunate circumstance. It seems Brendan had some other issues that caused him to not keep promises. I suppose we should feel sad for him also.

I just want to point out that I have had MUCH WORSE experiences with some people on here, but have managed to put that into the past, where it belongs.

Personally, I think it could be better for EVERYONE if you BOTH put the personality issues on the back burner, and concentrate on the facts and the future. It SOUNDS like Brendan was still willing to fix things (although late) until you became a touch .....shall we say "nasty"?

I would love to see you both sort of "start fresh". Contact each other, setup a time, fix the problem, and let bygones be bygones.

"bluebird" worlds fastest scooter ridden by me
"Whitebird" RIP
Re: Brendan warwick [Re: Chuck Bouvier] #375754
May 17, 2012 05:23 pm UTC
May 17, 2012 05:23 pm UTC
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Michael Lee Offline
Insane Member
Michael Lee  Offline
Insane Member
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Agreed with Ziggy.

It sucks, but it's just an inconvenience no?

Brendan's unable to help, because his car is down and has no way of travelling at the moment.

He's helped me out before for FREE, and wouldn't let me even buy him a coffee!

Remember sometimes life gets in the way of keeping "on time" with things.

Better to give people the benefit of the doubt and some time.

Be patient and enjoy this forum, it's not your typical forum, which is why I think many people are responding to this thread.

Let's keep it "good".

This forum is one of the last "untarnished" sites online.

1997 Eclipse GST/X
Eat in small amounts. Otherwise be prepared to paint toilet bowls~ Mike Eng
Re: Brendan warwick [Re: Michael Lee] #375762
May 17, 2012 07:45 pm UTC
May 17, 2012 07:45 pm UTC
Toronto
C
Chuck Bouvier Offline OP
C
Toronto
[quote=Michael Lee]Agreed with Ziggy.

It sucks, but it's just an inconvenience no?

Brendan's unable to help, because his car is down and has no way of travelling at the moment.

He's helped me out before for FREE, and wouldn't let me even buy him a coffee!

Remember sometimes life gets in the way of keeping "on time" with things.

Better to give people the benefit of the doubt and some time.

Be patient and enjoy this forum, it's not your typical forum, which is why I think many people are responding to this thread.

Keep your biased opinion to your self your not helping anything on here

Last edited by Chuck Bouvier; May 17, 2012 08:13 pm UTC.
Re: Brendan warwick [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #375763
May 17, 2012 08:08 pm UTC
May 17, 2012 08:08 pm UTC
Toronto
C
Chuck Bouvier Offline OP
C
Toronto
Originally Posted by Ziggy Dietrich, RTM Racing
Chuck, welcome to the site, and I too am saddened that you had to endure a bad experience.

I think what we are seeing, though, is just a case of unfortunate circumstance. It seems Brendan had some other issues that caused him to not keep promises. I suppose we should feel sad for him also.

I just want to point out that I have had MUCH WORSE experiences with some people on here, but have managed to put that into the past, where it belongs.

Personally, I think it could be better for EVERYONE if you BOTH put the personality issues on the back burner, and concentrate on the facts and the future. It SOUNDS like Brendan was still willing to fix things (although late) until you became a touch .....shall we say "nasty"?

I would love to see you both sort of "start fresh". Contact each other, setup a time, fix the problem, and let bygones be bygones.

Thanks for your kind words ziggy!!! I couldnt agree with you more. Im glad your not taking sides as Id never ask you to. I would like to move forward from this and I think the best way to do so is to just call it a day. I had to go out and find the bolts he lost and I had another friend help with the axles so its done. Id rather not have anymore dealings with him. I understand many of you tuners out there have had good dealings with him and Im happy for that. I on the other hand didnt so please try to understand that. I couldnt believe I was having these trubs from such a well respected member. I treated him with nothing but respect and friendiness. Thanks again ziggy for all your help!!!

Re: Brendan warwick [Re: Chuck Bouvier] #375764
May 17, 2012 08:17 pm UTC
May 17, 2012 08:17 pm UTC
The Planet
E
EK Offline
Insane Member
EK  Offline
Insane Member
E
The Planet
Originally Posted by Chuck Bouvier

Or how about you respect the input of a member who has actual experience with Brendan. Yes he is helping here by sharing HIS experience. Albeit yours was bad, do NOT slam him for sharing his. That's the purpose of this forum. Are we done here, because we're getting way off track? Yes we know that Brendan did you wrong, and that's what you came here to say. Let's move on.

Re: Brendan warwick [Re: Chuck Bouvier] #375765
May 17, 2012 08:26 pm UTC
May 17, 2012 08:26 pm UTC
Peterborough, ON
Mark Bondy Offline
Serious Member
Mark Bondy  Offline
Serious Member
Peterborough, ON
edit: shucks, beat me to it ^

Michael is one of the kindest members we have on this board, Chuck, your aggression is misplaced. I don't know how you could have misread his post but he was just trying to be helpful.

Sometimes I use words I don't understand in an effort to make myself sound more photosynthesis.
Re: Brendan warwick [Re: EK] #375768
May 17, 2012 08:53 pm UTC
May 17, 2012 08:53 pm UTC
Toronto
C
Chuck Bouvier Offline OP
C
Toronto
Originally Posted by Mark Bondy

Michael is one of the kindest members we have on this board, Chuck, your aggression is misplaced. I don't know how you could have misread his post but he was just trying to be helpful.

Originally Posted by Eric Kellar
Originally Posted by Chuck Bouvier

Or how about you respect the input of a member who has actual experience with Brendan. Yes he is helping here by sharing HIS experience. Albeit yours was bad, do NOT slam him for sharing his. That's the purpose of this forum. Are we done here, because we're getting way off track? Yes we know that Brendan did you wrong, and that's what you came here to say. Let's move on.

Does his experience have anything to do with mine?? no it doesent. his experience is on his review right? so why dont I go over to his review of brendan and start telling my experience?? because it has nothing to do with their interaction with eachother period. u r wrong plain and simple.

Re: Brendan warwick [Re: Mark Bondy] #375769
May 17, 2012 08:56 pm UTC
May 17, 2012 08:56 pm UTC
Toronto
C
Chuck Bouvier Offline OP
C
Toronto
Originally Posted by Mark Bondy

Well it rubbed me the wrong way that according to him waiting 6 months to get my car on the road was a minor inconvience.

Re: Brendan warwick [Re: Chuck Bouvier] #375771
May 17, 2012 08:59 pm UTC
May 17, 2012 08:59 pm UTC
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Michael Lee Offline
Insane Member
Michael Lee  Offline
Insane Member
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Ouch frown

and thanks guys, but I think it's time to lock this thread.

Dah well, Chuck will come around, once he realizes what kind of culture/attitude we have on this board.

I'm still a newbie and I've come to realize the nature of this forum, but Chuck's FRESH, give him time.

Chuck you're pissed, I know how that feels, hopefully you let it slide my man.

I was trying to stay neutral.

Cheers to the great weather, take it in and relax.

Yeah I know this post was not helpful in any way whatsoever, my point is "take it easy" it ain't the end of the world, and you weren't "screwed over".

I've had worse done to me on this board, but I just chose to let it slide. There are always bad apples among good ones, but don't let one bad apple spoil the whole damn bunch.

wink

1997 Eclipse GST/X
Re: Brendan warwick [Re: Michael Lee] #375772
May 17, 2012 09:05 pm UTC
May 17, 2012 09:05 pm UTC
Toronto
C
Chuck Bouvier Offline OP
C
Toronto
Originally Posted by Michael Lee
Ouch frown

and thanks guys, but I think it's time to lock this thread.

Dah well, Chuck will come around, once he realizes what kind of culture/attitude we have on this board.

I'm still a newbie and I've come to realize the nature of this forum, but Chuck's FRESH, give him time.

Chuck you're pissed, I know how that feels, hopefully you let it slide my man.

I was trying to stay neutral.

Cheers to the great weather, take it in and relax.

Yeah I know this post was not helpful in any way whatsoever, my point is "take it easy" it ain't the end of the world, and you weren't "screwed over".

I've had worse done to me on this board, but I just chose to let it slide. There are always bad apples among good ones, but don't let one bad apple spoil the whole damn bunch.

wink
My bad bro its true Im pissed but I guess I didnt need to take your comment that way sorry. have a good one bro and thanks for trying to help!!!

Re: Brendan warwick [Re: Chuck Bouvier] #375789
May 17, 2012 11:03 pm UTC
May 17, 2012 11:03 pm UTC
Kitchener Ontario
Stephen Richardson Offline
Insane Member
Stephen Richardson  Offline
Insane Member
Kitchener Ontario
Some days your the dog and somedays your the tree. I don't know either of you at all other then Brendan's other post.

But come on Life happens. Bury the fracking hachet I mean both of you. Make it right as best you can.

None of us are perfect and we are just trying share usefull info.

This is directed at both of you. We are not highschool anymore.

And Mods lock this down.

Re: Brendan warwick [Re: Chuck Bouvier] #375854
May 18, 2012 04:59 pm UTC
May 18, 2012 04:59 pm UTC
alberta
James Devereaux Offline
Serious Member
James Devereaux  Offline
Serious Member
alberta
Cage match ?? tongue

2006 rr sport sc

Re: Brendan warwick [Re: James Devereaux] #375871
May 18, 2012 07:35 pm UTC
May 18, 2012 07:35 pm UTC
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Michael Lee Offline
Insane Member
Michael Lee  Offline
Insane Member
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Originally Posted by James Devereaux
Cage match ?? tongue

LOL would be a good way to settle things.

Totally official with weigh ins, gloves, mouth guards, the works.

1997 Eclipse GST/X
Re: Brendan warwick [Re: Chuck Bouvier] #375994
May 21, 2012 12:01 am UTC
May 21, 2012 12:01 am UTC
Mississauga, Ontario
Isaque Nunes Offline
Serious Member
Isaque Nunes  Offline
Serious Member
Mississauga, Ontario
Due to Jon Jones being arrested for DUI. Tonights main event has been replaced with Michael "Crooked Knob" Lee vs Chuck "the Norris" Bouvier.
Ladies n Gentlement, LETS GET READY TO RUUUMMMMMBLLLEE!!!!

LMAO!!
Just got home from Hospital with my new baby girl and this sure ends off the long weekend with a bang!
Thanks boys.
Cheers

08 Mistubishi Lancer Boosted
91 Talon TSI FWD-Car heaven
Re: Brendan warwick [Re: Chuck Bouvier] #376043
May 22, 2012 04:01 am UTC
May 22, 2012 04:01 am UTC
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Michael Lee Offline
Insane Member
Michael Lee  Offline
Insane Member
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Whoa congrats Isaque!

1997 Eclipse GST/X
Re: Brendan warwick [Re: Chuck Bouvier] #376065
May 22, 2012 07:53 pm UTC
May 22, 2012 07:53 pm UTC
Woodbridge, Ontario
Danny Dias Offline
Serious Member
Danny Dias  Offline
Serious Member
Woodbridge, Ontario
I love this forum and its members. I also had a bad experience when I bought my DSM. I was told it just needed a new throw out bearing and brakes and it would be ready to drive. I even made it clear to the previous owner to just let me know if anything else needed to be done, and he said no. I ended up paying more for the car than I should have (due to my inexperience might I add), and I added another $6000 on top of that just to get the car road worthy. So if you think that's bad, lol. I got help from everyone on this forum, brendan swapped my motor, ziggy supplied me with plenty great deals on parts and advice. Despite a bad start to owning a DSM, and getting in debt because of it tongue I still enjoy being a DSM owner and a member of this site!!! Hope you enjoy your stay Chuck! smile

1990 Eagle Talon TSI AWD
2021 MB C43 AMG(daily driver)
Re: Brendan warwick [Re: Chuck Bouvier] #376066
May 22, 2012 07:57 pm UTC
May 22, 2012 07:57 pm UTC
Woodbridge, Ontario
Danny Dias Offline
Serious Member
Danny Dias  Offline
Serious Member
Woodbridge, Ontario
oh, I also don't want to leave out Jeremy F who also swapped my motor, Rob Strelecki who helped me countless times, Dennis C who supplied my transmission, Garrett supplied my new motor, and most of all Isaque who has always been there for me when I needed help! Congrats on the baby! I'll give her a plush talon as a welcome gift tongue

1990 Eagle Talon TSI AWD
2021 MB C43 AMG(daily driver)
Re: Brendan warwick [Re: Danny Dias] #376070
May 22, 2012 08:28 pm UTC
May 22, 2012 08:28 pm UTC
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Michael Lee Offline
Insane Member
Michael Lee  Offline
Insane Member
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Originally Posted by Danny Dias
oh, I also don't want to leave out Jeremy F who also swapped my motor, Rob Strelecki who helped me countless times, Dennis C who supplied my transmission, Garrett supplied my new motor, and most of all Isaque who has always been there for me when I needed help! Congrats on the baby! I'll give her a plush talon as a welcome gift tongue

"Extremely interested in the plush Talon" laugh

1997 Eclipse GST/X
Re: Brendan warwick [Re: Chuck Bouvier] #376298
May 25, 2012 08:03 pm UTC
May 25, 2012 08:03 pm UTC
Etobicoke
D
Daniel Reis Offline
Serious Member
Daniel Reis  Offline
Serious Member
D
Etobicoke
Honestly - if ur having a hard time or don't know how to put the rear axles which are pretty damn straight forward to do - u should consider getting another car

1992 Talon Tsi FWD 14.5@100mph RIP
1993 Talon Tsi AWD .. the fun begins
Re: Brendan warwick [Re: Chuck Bouvier] #376308
May 26, 2012 12:53 am UTC
May 26, 2012 12:53 am UTC
Belleville Ontario
Jay Stacey Offline
Jay Stacey  Offline
Belleville Ontario
I dunno, i think this section should be changed to "GOOD GUY FORUM!" Strictly for giving props and thanks to the good people only. Every time someone has had a 'good deal' with someone and is thankful and feels like letting everyone know, then promote his worth and everyone can trust him more....

But... Every time someone has an issue and feels they should get it off their chest ( Like a deal not going the way it was planned or in the time frame expected) It dosent matter cause they get told there wrong. This isn't a good guy/bad guy forum, its a courtroom with way too many bias opinions! And the Jury is good friends with the accused.

I work on very tight schedules and budgets and tend to travel to the GTA to buy and sell parts, for and with you guys quite often. If i have to deal with someone who has a history of being difficult to deal with, whether its ignorance, laziness, or unfortunate circumstance... then it will effect my approach to the deal.

11.45@125,
stock bottom end 6bolt 2g head.
272 hks cams.
Holset hx35
Backyard biult!!
Re: Brendan warwick [Re: Jay Stacey] #376313
May 26, 2012 03:14 am UTC
May 26, 2012 03:14 am UTC
Peterborough, ON
Mark Bondy Offline
Serious Member
Mark Bondy  Offline
Serious Member
Peterborough, ON
^ ^ That's actually a really valid point and I've never looked at it quite like that before....we should let the 'bad guys' sort out their own messes without interference from the peanut gallery (though i am guilty of butting in here and there shuffle ). Besides, it makes for great reading!!

Sometimes I use words I don't understand in an effort to make myself sound more photosynthesis.
Re: Brendan warwick [Re: Jay Stacey] #376329
May 26, 2012 03:37 pm UTC
May 26, 2012 03:37 pm UTC
Toronto
C
Chuck Bouvier Offline OP
C
Toronto
Originally Posted by Jay Stacey
I dunno, i think this section should be changed to "GOOD GUY FORUM!" Strictly for giving props and thanks to the good people only. Every time someone has had a 'good deal' with someone and is thankful and feels like letting everyone know, then promote his worth and everyone can trust him more....

But... Every time someone has an issue and feels they should get it off their chest ( Like a deal not going the way it was planned or in the time frame expected) It dosent matter cause they get told there wrong. This isn't a good guy/bad guy forum, its a courtroom with way too many bias opinions! And the Jury is good friends with the accused.

I work on very tight schedules and budgets and tend to travel to the GTA to buy and sell parts, for and with you guys quite often. If i have to deal with someone who has a history of being difficult to deal with, whether its ignorance, laziness, or unfortunate circumstance... then it will effect my approach to the deal.

Thanks so much for saying this Jay cause thats exactly what Ive been going through.

Re: Brendan warwick [Re: Daniel Reis] #376331
May 26, 2012 03:48 pm UTC
May 26, 2012 03:48 pm UTC
Toronto
C
Chuck Bouvier Offline OP
C
Toronto
Originally Posted by Daniel Reis
Honestly - if ur having a hard time or don't know how to put the rear axles which are pretty damn straight forward to do - u should consider getting another car

Im a beginner so im just learning. only Thing Im getting rid of of is mr warrwick.

Re: Brendan warwick [Re: Chuck Bouvier] #376332
May 26, 2012 04:12 pm UTC
May 26, 2012 04:12 pm UTC
Belleville Ontario
Jay Stacey Offline
Jay Stacey  Offline
Belleville Ontario
Ya....

but I suggested to get rid of the bad-guy part.....not to justify the victoms. it does more bad then good.

I vote for a good guy section... and a grudge match section! where if your gonna say something then say it and expect an all out debate on the situation, with out any resolve.

You know this is the reason Tuners has a newbies only post,.. keeps the newbies under control until they have been there long enough to know what to say and what not to say.

And

they have a points system to let everyone know how great they are at dealing with.

Last edited by Jay Stacey; May 26, 2012 04:14 pm UTC.

11.45@125,
stock bottom end 6bolt 2g head.
272 hks cams.
Holset hx35
Backyard biult!!
Re: Brendan warwick [Re: Jay Stacey] #376336
May 26, 2012 05:29 pm UTC
May 26, 2012 05:29 pm UTC
Toronto
C
Chuck Bouvier Offline OP
C
Toronto
Id like to end this whole thing once and for all. Clearly this isnt going to get fixed so lets just move on with our lives ok people. Many of u dont know me and have had many good dealings with brendan so I understand where your coming from. As for Brendan well Id like to say I forgive you for the way you treated me.
Im not gonna hold any grudges about this.

Were here for a good time, not a long time, so have a good time, the sun cant shine everyday

Re: Brendan warwick [Re: Jay Stacey] #376373
May 27, 2012 04:51 pm UTC
May 27, 2012 04:51 pm UTC
Ontrario, Canada
Tim Sedore Offline
Serious Member
Tim Sedore  Offline
Serious Member
Ontrario, Canada
[quote=Jay Stacey]I dunno, i think this section should be changed to "GOOD GUY FORUM!" Strictly for giving props and thanks to the good people only. Every time someone has had a 'good deal' with someone and is thankful and feels like letting everyone know, then promote his worth and everyone can trust him more....

[/quote

^^^

This.

I agree with Jay here. We seem to forget that not everyone on here is a mechanic. Whether the task seemed easy to everyone else or not this was clearly something Chuck required help with. If someone sells something with the promise of helping install it then that has clearly been negotiated into the price. If someone had a bad experience i would still want to know about it. I have met Chuck and he was easy to deal with and seemed like a good guy. I have never met Brendan but I know he has been a member on here for a while so he has history on here. We should not judge Chuck on the fact that he has an issue and gang up on the guy. You guys should try to sort this out privately which you clearly did.

Chuck is unhappy with an experience and wanted to share it. I respect that and his opinion. This does not mean that I would not do business with Brendan. But if i was to hear a few more of these i would reconsider.

99 Eclipse GST RIP
08 Evolution GSR 440HP/410TQ
11.96 @ 116 MPH(more to come)
Re: Brendan warwick [Re: Chuck Bouvier] #376383
May 27, 2012 08:27 pm UTC
May 27, 2012 08:27 pm UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Ziggy Dietrich Offline
Ziggy Dietrich  Offline
Niagara Falls, Ontario
I also feel this should remain both good and bad guy. I strongly believe that if you have a bad experience you SHOULD warn others. Whether or not to heed that warning is their own individual choice, but I think the knowledge should be made available so that others can make an INFORMED choice..

"bluebird" worlds fastest scooter ridden by me
"Whitebird" RIP
Re: Brendan warwick [Re: Chuck Bouvier] #376387
May 28, 2012 02:56 am UTC
May 28, 2012 02:56 am UTC
Caledon, Ontario, Canada
Bryan Lawrence Offline
Bryan Lawrence  Offline
Caledon, Ontario, Canada
I'm with ziggy on this one too. When I got on this board I used to do a good search of the person I was dealing with before I dealt with them.

"Old Blue" 91 Talon TSi AWD
"Super Enthusiast" 91 Talon TSi AWD
Checkout DSMFAQ.com!