Rate Thread
2gnt turbo kit/parts Ottawa #411245
August 19, 2013 01:55 am UTC
August 19, 2013 01:55 am UTC
chesterville
Doug May Offline OP
Doug May  Offline OP
chesterville
I put together a basic turbo kit for my 97esi years ago and never got around to installing it. I sold the car a year ago and finally got around to cleaning out the attic and thought i would see if i could get rid of it. Some of the parts are new, some are used and a few are at my friends place or hidden in the garage, ill look for them tomorrow. Ill sell everything for 350 OBO. Heres the list of parts in the pictures. Its been quite a while since i looked at the kit and even longer since i was planning on installing it, but from what i remember and can see it's pretty well complete(minus a few fittings and air/fuel line) and a downpipe. I forget a lot of the specifics of the kit but was a clone of the one used in the "how to" write up on 2gnt, which is down right now for some reason. Ill look it up again tomorrow

-ebay t3/t4 turbo, never used with oil lines/various fittings
-used turbonetics waste gate with a 4lb spring. came with a 9lb spring
-walbro 255 (i think its a 255hp, but am not sure how to tell, i bought it on here years ago))
-ebay fpr
-1g used bov
-box of aluminum piping in various bends
-various silicone fittings
-2g(i think) intercooler, it was mostly for fitting and isn't in the best shape, but should hold pressure.
-Cast exhaust manifold. bought used with the waste gate, one of the bolt holes for the turbo needs to be re-tapped.

Not in pictures, but should still have lying around
-Fuel cut defender, bought from a guy who makes them on 2gnt, never used but ill have to email him for instructions to install it.
-2pod gauge cluster overlay, bought from here along with gauges
-egt gauge, ill get the brand tomorrow
-boost gauge, again, ill see it tomorrow
-"blinky light" air fuel gauge. I should still have this around somewhere.

I might have forgetting a few things, its been four years since i planned on doing this. I would rather not part this out. I would also prefer not to ship this because its heavy, a lot of pieces and i would like the buyer to get a look at everything before buying it.

PM or email me at dougmay232@hotmail.com

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: 2gnt turbo kit/parts Ottawa [Re: Doug May] #417472
November 11, 2013 12:22 am UTC
November 11, 2013 12:22 am UTC
chesterville
Doug May Offline OP
Doug May  Offline OP
chesterville
Came across the box again, 175 for everything.