scarboro raised but now oshawa...
K
KEVIN KIRELUK Offline OP
Insane Member
KEVIN KIRELUK  Offline OP
Insane Member
K
I have for sale an AEM Multi-Channel Capacitive Discharge Ignition Module with coil $100

Pics available upon request

TPG+Meth
You can't tune out mechanical problems!!!
Re: AEM Ignition Module [Re: KEVIN KIRELUK] #425024
April 12, 2014 11:45 pm UTC
April 12, 2014 11:45 pm UTC
Ontario, CANADA
S
Shawn W. Henry Offline
Newbie on Probation
Shawn W. Henry  Offline
Newbie on Probation
S
Ontario, CANADA
Do you happen to have any pics-of your module & coil?? I have an AEM-EMS, & I'm thinking-of tuning-it further with some other goodies to possibly make a return-to the track(s) this year (if I can afford-it).
I'd like to know how it works for you, however; & maybe why you're selling-it. Hope it's not coz ur ride "blew-up" or something (that would be right-shite!!)).
I also wanted to know, how these parts-of yours were "tuned" in your car, to see how (and "IF") I would be able to do the same thing with my ride.

I have a lot-of aftermarket stuff in/on my car; some from being sponsored, & some I paid full-price for. I never-did get around to coils/ignition module; as the
AEM-EMS was really great-at dealing with a stock coil-&-ignition system; being able-to "squeeze-out" as-much performance as it could from a stock-system, so I never bothered. The same goes for my AEM Fuel-Rail (Bought-it & then saw after installing-it that the stock-rail could deal with up to 400HP, so I prob shouldn't have bothered-to buy-&-install it!).

So, if you still have it, please send me some pics-&-details, & I will wait to hear back from you sometime shortly (hopefully!). Cheers For Now!
Kaizer (Shawn)
London, ON

(Kaizer)
Re: AEM Ignition Module [Re: KEVIN KIRELUK] #425077
April 14, 2014 01:16 am UTC
April 14, 2014 01:16 am UTC
K
KEVIN KIRELUK Offline OP
Insane Member
KEVIN KIRELUK  Offline OP
Insane Member
K

TPG+Meth
You can't tune out mechanical problems!!!