1998 Eagle Talon TSI AWD
127XXXkm
I am the 2nd owner of this vehicle and it has always been garage kept and NEVER seen a winter. 1998 was the last year these were made.
I bought the car off an 85yr old man 3yrs ago. He bought it brand new from the dealership when he was 70! A real DSM fan. We both had 91 Talon’s before so we got along great. He didn’t sell it to other people that were going to use it for a winter car and I won’t neither. Reason for selling is because I have no longer the time to enjoy the car and don’t have a place to park it. I put maybe 5000km per summer.
One of the cleanest DSM around. Zero rust. Interior is stock except for Boost/AFR pillar gauge and shift knob. Grey leather with sunroof.
I have the original bill of sale from the dealership in 1998 along with all parts that were installed.
Went to the track twice. Best time was 12.4 @111mph.
I could see a 12 flat with more seat time.
Car includes the following mods:
-Stock 6bolt swap by Tapp Auto with 30 000km
-DSMLink V3 tuning with SD (can install a 91-94oct or Ethanol tune at buyers requests)
-1000cc PTE injectors
-Walbro 255lph fuel pump
-FuelLab AFPR
-New OEM fuel filter with 6an lines
-NEW Turbo (500km) TD06 Billet 20G with Holset 22psi WG actuator.
-Evo3 exhaust housing,Evo3 turbine housing and Evo3 O2 housing.
-3” Thermal turbo back exhaust with high flow cat (4” tip)
-GReddy Type S BOV
-Hallman MBC
-Injen intake and FMIC
-ACT 2600 clutch with lightweight flywheel
-New Master cylinder, New Slave cylinder and New SS clutch line.
-True B & R short shifter with weighted CNC shift knob, shifter base bushings and bearings at tranny shift linkage.
-Polyurethane front & back engine mounts
-Eibach Pro springs. Russel SS brake lines. Stoptech rotors and -Hawk brake pads.
-Hankook Ventus 225/45/17 tires with 70% life left on 17” rims with -Gorilla lug nuts.
-Rally armor mud flaps.
-Battery relocated to the truck with master switch.
-Taylor 8mm spark plug wires with NGK Br7es spark plugs gapped at .26
-Wire tuck and fuse box relocated to clean up the engine bay.
-Changed oil every 1-2months (Rotella synthetic T6)
-Cruise control delete and AC delete.
-Mishimoto aluminum Rad with 170* thermostat and aftermarket rad hoses.
-Powder coated Valve Cover, Intake Manifold and Oil catch can with -6-8an lines.
-GReddy magnetic oil drain plug…. I’m sure I am missing a few things to the list.
No test Pilots, this car is fast and is my baby.
If you are interested please do some research on DSM’s prior so you can appreciate this car and the list of mods.
9400$ obo NO trades NOT parting out.
Low ballers will politely be ignored.
Please don’t waste my time and have your finances in order before seeing the car.
Will accept bank transfers or Paypal. Can have the car shipped or dropped off at a reasonable distance.
Located in Ottawa
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1182509603