Here is a device that allows you to use your double din android radio, or android phone to display/log Mitsubishi OBD1, or Mitsubishi MUT. It converts our Mitsu protocol into high speed Can bus, so when you add an ELM327 bluetooth dongle, or ELM327 wifi dongle the app Torque can read it.

Knock is not natively supported in the standard OBD2 PIDs, so I created some new PIDs so they can be viewed on Torque. I also added a few extra ones, such as Boost Sensor, WBO2 sensor, Flex fuel, Fuel pressure, Oil pressure, and three generic 0-5V signal sensors.

Short PDF manual can be downloaded here:
http://lcdbc.xp3.biz/CanbusDeviceManual.pdf

Price is $100 + shipping. Shipping within Ontario is $13, elsewhere is $15.

Just plug in your existing serial OBD1 cable into this device. If you have a palm serial OBD1 cable, then you need a null-modem cable that changes genders and pin outs. If you have no OBD1 cable, price is $25 extra. Comes with a factory OBD1 connector for easy hook up.

For MUT protocol cars (95+), the OBD2/MUT cable is $25. Choice of straight through, or 90 degree elbow.

Paypal: antero_jussila@yahoo.com

FYI, benched tested on my 1992 Eagle Talon ECU, and on a couple Dodge Stealths / Mitsubishi 3000GTs.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Inventor, Creator of LCD Boost controller, Touchscreen Scantool, OBD1 to OBD2 Canbus converter.