As title states I'm considering selling my shell it's a 1997 gst in white i believe the body has something like 170,000 miles we of you may be aware of the rust repair I mentioned in a previous post I can send pictures upon request, quick summary though the stud that the subframe mounts to on driver side had rusted and the stud fell out and I've since then sourced a donor panel from Miller imports in the states. Panel will come with the car. No other rust towers are in good condition. Passenger handbrake cable was rusted and broken off from rear hub. All power windows work

Motor and trans are out of the car along with power steering rack and pump for anticipated rebuild.

Transmission is a fwd trans that was completely rebuilt with new seals also by reza roughly 2-3000 miles ago and was recently hot tanked and inspected and looked good as new as per reza. Would need to confirm exact specs but the trans has some awd internals as well

Other parts I've got which could be sold with or separately:

Hand brake shoes and installation hardware (brand new)

Megan coilovers unknown km bought from member from east coast that was parting out bit they look practically brand new

I will add to this as I remember details

Prices are open to offers trans is the only item I would want atleast 1200ish for also open to reasonable offers

Last edited by Manny Sandhu; July 11, 2017 11:30 am UTC.

PHP: 1