Its time to sell my 93 laser awd. the car has approx 200k on the body and approx 80k on a factory mitsu short block. the head was totally redone properly aprox 12k ago. the car has a act 2100 pp. with a stock 2g disc, 3" ss exhaust with a apexi muffler. I put a jdm trannie in about 3 months ago, but has not been driven much, since i got the 2g. As for a turbo i can put a 18g on it or a 14b. The car drives and shifts perfect. i rebuilt the clutch master and slave. the car has been real realiable and never really broke down. Its lowered 2" on springs, and rolls on 1gb gun metal tsi wheels. The interior is verry clean and has gray leather. also has a pillar mount with a egt gauge and boost. For more info or pics pm me or email me at petersonshere@hotmail.com i am looking to get 4250obo for it. but i am also up for trades on a little nissan truck or somthing like that.. thanks.

Banned.
(below all bought, before paying debts to club members, thus reason for ban)
------------------------------
95 awd talon converted to 97 style eclipse GSX. ebach prokits, 60-1. 24x12x4intercooler, 2.5 ss intercooler piping. black safc.greddy660s,injen intake, apexi N1 3"titanium exhaust.greddy type s bov, 18"wheels. walbro 255,afpr,crower cams,. tial 38mil