October 26, 2006 11:51 pm UTC
October 26, 2006 11:51 pm UTC

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Well I have decided to part out the car since I don't want to repair the bent frame and damaged body panels and I doubt I will get enough $ for it as is. I have a partial parts list ready to go which I will post up below, please note that very little has been dis-assembled yet so I may not be able to get pieces out and to you very quickly at this point. If there is something you need that is not in the list let me know and we can work something out, this car is COMPLETE. The damaged pieces are the hood, front bumper, front fenders, passenger door (dented) and rear passenger quarter, everything else is intact. The damaged fenders, bumper and door should be salvageable too so if anyone wants them let me know. If anyone wants pics, again, let me know.

If you think my price is too high then make an offer, please send all questions, offers and any other types of communications via email to turboawd at gmail dot com.

Here is the parts/price list I have so far, I will add to it as I come up with other stuff.

Please note if shipping is required it will be extra.

2G Tranny
$300.00

3 inch Turbo back Apex-i N1 Exhaust with Hi Flo 3 inch Cat
$800.00

Crushed 1G BOV
$70.00

Intake Pipe + K&N Cone Filter
$90.00

DEI Alternator
$120.00

B&M Short Throw Shifter
$80.00

Port matched and polished 99 Eclipse Exhaust Manifold
$200.00

2G Shifter Boot
$20.00

2G Leather wrapped Shift knob
$15.00

7 bolt 4G63 block with roughly 130,000 KMs, runs solid, ZERO Crank walk
$800.00

Walbro 255lph HiFlo Fuel Pump
$70.00

Dual A Pillar Gauge pod
$25.00

Full A Pillar Replacement Gauge pod
$40.00

2 ECUs, one needs a resistor soldered in place to function
$400.00

Rear Strut Tower Brace
$60.00

Front Bumper needs some sanding and paint and a repair to the center mounting bracket
$75.00

Rear Bumper
$150.00

Tail Light assembly, one lense is one broken
$90.00

Head Lights, one lense is broken
$75.00

Hatch
$300.00

Hatch Struts
$50.00

Drivers Door
$200.00

Side Skirts
$150.00

Power Drivers Seat
$150.00

Passenger Seat
$90.00

Rear Seat
$150.00

Taylor Plug Wires
$40.00

Apex-i S-AFC II Black
$300.00

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134869
October 26, 2006 11:56 pm UTC
October 26, 2006 11:56 pm UTC
Mississauga, Ontario
N
Nicholas Ricci Offline
Nicholas Ricci  Offline
N
Mississauga, Ontario
bah

*New with some general experience* Take advice at your own risk!
Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134870
October 26, 2006 11:57 pm UTC
Mississauga, Ontario
N
Nicholas Ricci Offline
Nicholas Ricci  Offline
N
Mississauga, Ontario
delete me

just read he prefers email communication

N

*New with some general experience* Take advice at your own risk!
Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134871

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

(sigh) I allready thought of another item, can't seem to edit my original post though...

ACT2100, has about 5,000 KMs on it
$250.00

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134872
October 27, 2006 12:03 am UTC
October 27, 2006 12:03 am UTC
NiagaraFalls, ON
Paul Bratina Offline
Insane Member
Paul Bratina  Offline
Insane Member
NiagaraFalls, ON
Where's Clarence Creek?

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134873
October 27, 2006 01:05 am UTC
October 27, 2006 01:05 am UTC

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Originally posted by Paul Bratina:
Where's Clarence Creek?
Good question actually! About 30 minutes East of Ottawa.

If there are enough GTA people who wants parts and we can organize it I may be willing to schedule an "exchange" somewhere in the middle on a weekend, that may be easier for anyone who wants any of the large pieces.

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134874
October 27, 2006 11:17 am UTC
October 27, 2006 11:17 am UTC
The Planet
E
EK Offline
Insane Member
EK  Offline
Insane Member
E
The Planet
If you're going to be meeting midway, I might stop by. I'm interested in the trunk cover, the screw covers for the wipers (all of them), and seat belt pivot covers for the rear seat. That far is just, too far.

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134875
October 27, 2006 12:14 pm UTC
October 27, 2006 12:14 pm UTC
Aylmer, Quebec
Gates Perry Offline
Insane Member
Gates Perry  Offline
Insane Member
Aylmer, Quebec
Gary, I live in Aylmer. I have a friend who is actually looking for an S-AFC and has expressed interest in possibly seeing yours, as well as having a peek at your exhaust manifold. I'm interested in your shift knob. What color is it? smile

[EDIT] FYI I can't send e-mail from work right now. If you don't respond by the end of the business day, I'll drop you a message from home.

1990 TSi AWD - Got Boost? demon
1992 TSi AWD - R.I.P
Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134876
October 27, 2006 12:22 pm UTC
October 27, 2006 12:22 pm UTC

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Just wanted to post up a correction and a few new items.

The corretion is for the 7 bolt, I meant the whole motor, not just the block, so...

7 bolt 4G63 motor (block, head, valvetrain, valve cover, crank & flywheel) with roughly 130,000 KMs, runs solid, ZERO Crank walk
$800.00

Also have...

RC 550 injectors, roughly 15,000 KMs total (I am guesstimating here)
$250.00

2G Intake Manifold
$125.00

2G TB
$30.00

1G NT TB
$40.00

After market UIC Pipe (I think it's a Greddy or Dejon pipe, it's dark grey in color and has the crushed 1G BOV on it)
$150.00

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134877
October 27, 2006 12:36 pm UTC
October 27, 2006 12:36 pm UTC

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Originally posted by Gates Perry:
Gary, I live in Aylmer. I have a friend who is actually looking for an S-AFC and has expressed interest in possibly seeing yours, as well as having a peek at your exhaust manifold. I'm interested in your shift knob. What color is it? smile

[EDIT] FYI I can't send e-mail from work right now. If you don't respond by the end of the business day, I'll drop you a message from home.
No worries about the email, the AFC has not been spoken for yet and if you want to come by this weekend to take a look at all the bits and pieces that would be fine with me, just send me an email from home and I can give you directions etc.

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134878
October 27, 2006 12:40 pm UTC
October 27, 2006 12:40 pm UTC

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Ok, I have a bunch of people who have asked me about the tranny, 5 so far, the price DOES NOT include the TCase and I have realised I priced it too low as it works PERFECTLY.

That being said I will honor the $300 price I originally posted for those 5 people, that is FIRM and does not include any shipping costs.

If all 5 people bow out the price is getting bumped to $550, I know this is somewhat confusing but I would not feel right about bumping the price for those who already chimed in and at the same time I need to be fair to myself as well.

Of course this is all moot if the first person opts for the tranny! wink

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134879
October 27, 2006 06:00 pm UTC
October 27, 2006 06:00 pm UTC
Georgetown, ON
Brad Cleaver Offline
Serious Member
Brad Cleaver  Offline
Serious Member
Georgetown, ON
Gary, I am very interested in your engine, I have a 420a and am going to be doing the swap. If you could send me a PM and let me know of everything you are selling with the engine, that would be great (what turbo?, injectors, etc) thx

Black Talipse
Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134880
October 28, 2006 02:32 pm UTC
October 28, 2006 02:32 pm UTC

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Ok, few items to add.

2G MAF
$90

Air bags, both bags plus control module
$150

Steering wheel with column
Make me an offer

Apex-i S-AFC II Black
$250

Greddy Profec-B Spec II
$250

Radiator, still in good condition, no leaks
Make me an offer

AC fan
$30

SMIC, slightly bent but no cracks or holes that are visible
$20

Some items are sold (some tentative, I am putting them in here in good faith)

Tranny
Short throw
A Pillar replacement
Boost and AF gauges
Plug wires
Hatch struts
Dome light door switches

Here are some pics, I will have more of these by the end of the day.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

More to come...

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134881
October 28, 2006 07:36 pm UTC
October 28, 2006 07:36 pm UTC

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Tonnes of new pics, lots of extra stuff removed today...if you see something in a pic that I do not have a price posted for please just make me an offer.

I will post the URL to the gallery since there are too many to put into the message body...

http://routerx.dungeons.ca/gallery/album68

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134882
October 29, 2006 06:53 pm UTC
October 29, 2006 06:53 pm UTC

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Door skins are tentatively sold (pending shipping cost estimate)

For all those who are waiting on items I will have your shipping/final costs in the next day or so.

I have my HRC Super 16G pulled off the car now along with the exhaust manifold and O2 sensor housing (took them out as one) one of the studs on the sensor housing snapped so it will need to be replaced (small fix, should be easy and inexpensive to do) I would like to offer this up as a package to make it easier for me (less dismantling) and for whoever buys it (slap it on as a single unit!) So I will be looking for $925 for those items, I will throw in my SS oil return as well. Here is a pic of the entire unit with the spacer and metal gaskets...

[Linked Image]

Also of note, the ECUs that I have, one being functional the other not, both suffered from a short in my wirring about two years ago, the functional one was repaired by Chris Tapp at Tapp Auto, he simply jumped the connection that burned on the circuit board by soldering in a wire to replace it. The one that is not functional should only require the same fix. I am asking $250 for the functional one (someone was asking about this allready, not sure if he wants it or not at this point but it may allready be sold) and $200 for the one that needs repairs. I also had these listed for $400 for the pair so if somene wants both to do a DSMLink setup with one and have a spare or even to repair it and resell it you can get a bit of a deal there.

I have a large portion of the interior removed now including the main gauge cluster, looking for about $100, here is a pic of it...

[Linked Image]

Also have two upper O2 sensors, the stock one and an NTK replacement, the stock one was replaced when I swapped in the Super 16G but I believe it was still functional, $40 for both.

There are also some other new pics in the gallery, please check it out and if you want anything I don't have listed or again if you don't like my asking price shoot me an offer, EVERYTHING HAS TO GO!!!!!!!!

http://routerx.dungeons.ca/gallery/album68

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134883
November 04, 2006 10:39 pm UTC
November 04, 2006 10:39 pm UTC

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Both ECUs are sold.
PS pump is sold.
T25 turbo is sold.
MAS and K&N FIPK are sold.

For those who have contacted me RE misc pieces and those who I am have made deals on I will be in touch ASAP with updates, I am taking a few days off of pulling parts at the moment as I am getting burnt out. If you have not heard back from me and want an update on something please just shoot me an email and I wll get back to you ASAP.

Thanks
Gary

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134884
November 05, 2006 11:03 pm UTC
November 05, 2006 11:03 pm UTC

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Gauge cluster is sold.
Main fuel sending unit is sold.

I have the Walbro 255lph out...
[Linked Image]

Also have the secondary (drivers side) fuel sending unit out...
[Linked Image]

Thanks
Gary

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134885
November 08, 2006 02:00 am UTC
November 08, 2006 02:00 am UTC

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Carpet sold.
O2 sensors sold.
Side marker bulb holders sold.
Drivers side fuel sending unit sold.
Passenger window gasket and trim sold.
OBDII harness sold.
ECU harness sold.
Dash light dimmer switch sold.
Trunk floor board sold.
K&N FIPK sold.
MAS + Harness sold.

I would be willing to sell the motor, Injectors, exhaust manifold, turbo, O2 sensor housing and turbo back exhaust system as a package if anyone is interested. Total asking price for all those pieces is $2775, I would let them go as a bundle for $2500, that would have to be pickup only though. I would also be open to offers on this package or some other combination of these parts, this is top notch stuff, easily a 12 second setup if you add an FMIC to the equation.

Again I am open to offers, and ABSOLUTELY every single piece of this car is available, there is nothing I will not try to get off the car for you, all you have to do is ask.

I have had a few inquiries about this so I will just let everyone know now, I did not have a sunroof in my car, that and leather seats are I believe the only two options it did not have.

Thanks
Gary

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134886
November 09, 2006 02:44 pm UTC
November 09, 2006 02:44 pm UTC

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

I took some pics of the motor and brakes last night. The front rotors are Brembos with Hawk pads, still some good stopping power left in those, I would be willing to sell the front rotors with the pads for $100, those rotors cost me $110 each brand new last summer and the pads were $90 for the set. Make me an offer if that's too high.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134887
November 09, 2006 02:47 pm UTC
November 09, 2006 02:47 pm UTC

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Also have both air bags out, and the spare tire (used one time about 3 years ago)

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

And I took some up close and personal pics of the exhaust system.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134888
November 09, 2006 02:55 pm UTC
November 09, 2006 02:55 pm UTC

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Ok, last post with pics, sorry if this is bogging anyones load times but I know that "a picture speaks a thousand words" so this is for the benefit of any potential buyers out there! wink

The front bumper, a bit better shot of it, yes it is banged up but it is not cracked anywhere, the center mounting bracket will need a re-enforcing strip on the bottom/top of it as the bolt holes were slightly shreded but aside from that it is good to go, just needs some TLC and paint.

[Linked Image]

Here's a pic of the intake pipe (the piece between the MAS and the turbo inlet)

[Linked Image]

The upper intercooler pipe (the piece between the SMIC and the TB) this is just the section with the BOV mounted on it, the other flexible elbow and pipe goes with it I just did not have them on the bench in this pic...

[Linked Image]

And finally the radiator, there is a ding in the side of it that I had not noticed before but it was not leaking when I took it out.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134889
November 14, 2006 04:37 pm UTC
November 14, 2006 04:37 pm UTC

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Battery sold.

I am hoping to have the motor, tranny, TCase and whatever other drive line pieces I can manage out this coming weekend.

It never clicked with me before now but my step father manages a wrecking yard so from now on when I need a price on a part I am going to call him and find out how much they would sell for then I will ask for less than their asking price (I will undercut a wreckers prices by enough to save the buyer a few $ even with the cost of shipping included) The reason I mention this is because I have been stumped on what to ask for some parts so far and I think this will make the process pretty fair to anyone who wants parts.

Thanks
Gary

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134890
November 17, 2006 02:16 am UTC
November 17, 2006 02:16 am UTC
Edmonton
Danny Mak Offline
Danny Mak  Offline
Edmonton
Hi, i m looking for a driver side door lock actuator. Let me know if you would do 50bux shipped to Edmonton. thx alot

95 Talon Tsi AWD
tokico blue+springs, hks filter, hks sqv bov, 17" with 215-45-17, Blitz 1.3 rad cap, drilled+slotted rotors with PBR metal master, Exedy clutch, Accel 300+
http://groups.msn.com/dmak/talon.msnw?albumlist=2
Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134891
November 19, 2006 06:54 pm UTC
November 19, 2006 06:54 pm UTC
Clarence Creek (30 Minutes Eas...
G
Gary Van Exan Offline
Gary Van Exan  Offline
G
Hi all, seems there was a problem with my account, it appears to have been lost along with my PMs (thanks to Andrew for helping me sort that issue out! tu tu ) So for anyone who was in communication with me trying to work out a deal please re-send me a message either by email (my preference if you don't mind) or PM and we can try to get things back on track.

Danny, the drivers door is sold. Also gone are:

HVAC control unit
fuse box (from the engine compartment)
throttle body (I still have a 1G NT TB available)
drivers door skin

I dis-assembled the exhaust today, it is now in three pieces. For those who don't know this exhaust is made of aluminized steel with a titanium coating (thanks to Paul Sitarski for reminding me what the composition was, I couldn't remember it but he just snapped his fingers and it magically appeared for us! wink ) and the tail pipe section is SS. It also comes with a removable baffle (aka silencer) that made my car sound like an F18 at WOT, it is a real HEAD TURNER on the highway!

There are a few parts that were spoken for but given that I am not willing to hold on to pieces indefinetly for people I will be opperating on a strictly first to come to me with $ is the one to get the part basis from here on out. So having said that the following parts are STILL available:

Strut tower braces $60 each.

Passenger door mirror (glass was cracked, motor and housing still intact) $35

Driver door mirror $50

Main fuel sending unit $40

Passenger door skin $40

Adjusted the prices on the following components (based on what I see them going for brand new on EBay, keep in mind, these units are in MINT condition and I have all the manuals to go with them):

Apex-i Black S-AFC II $320

Greddy Profec B Spec II $320

I know someone contacted me about the power train, wanting it for an FWD to AWD conversion, can't remember who it was now and since I don't have my old PMs I will post up here. For the entire power train starting at the tranny and going to the rear wheels plus the gas tank and all the other bits and pieces you need I have been told by the wreckers that they would price out those parts to roughly $2600. Having said that and considering that this would need to be a pickup only sale (would cost far too much to ship all those pieces) I would be willing to let the whole package go for $2300. And yes that does include the transmission because my other buyers have opted out, If someone wants just the tranny at this point I will let it go for the $550 price, I would prefer pickup only on that one because again shipping will be very expensive and time consuming to prep.

I think that covers most of the updates for now, any questions, comments or if you want to make me an offer just shoot me an email turboawd at gmail dot com

Thanks for the space
Gary

Car is being parted out, PM or email me if you need parts.
Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134892
November 24, 2006 02:10 am UTC
November 24, 2006 02:10 am UTC
G
Gary Van Exan Offline
Gary Van Exan  Offline
G
Shifter boot clip sold.
Intake pipe (between the MAS and the turbo inlet) sold.

Had a deal for the brakes, that deal is up in the air now, so first come first served. They are all off the car now (calipers, rotors and pads) so if anyone wants them drop me a line. The fronts are in very good condition (they are the ones with Brembo rotors and Hawk HPS pads) and the rears are very good too (those ones are stock)

A few items I hadn't mentioned before but that can easily come out now are the seatbelts, headliner and rear view mirror, the dashboard (minus the gauge cluster, HVAC, airbags and glove box) is ready to come out too, it is in pristine conditon also!

Hoping to have the motor, transmission and t-case out as of December 2nd.

Fire me offers folks, she all has to go!

Thanks for the space
Gary

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134893
November 26, 2006 05:27 pm UTC
November 26, 2006 05:27 pm UTC
Scarborough
Sean Raymer Offline
Sean Raymer  Offline
Scarborough
will the rear strut bar fit a 95 Avenger? I believe they are similar in width to the 2G's, just not sure if my rear deck will be in the way... do you have any pics of it?

Sean
95 Dodge Avenger 420A 5spd -WHAT MODS OFFICER? IT's A DODGE-
PICS & MOD LIST

www.SpoolnU.com -ALPHA. SIGMA. BOOST.-
Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134894
November 27, 2006 11:14 pm UTC
November 27, 2006 11:14 pm UTC
G
Gary Van Exan Offline
Gary Van Exan  Offline
G
For the strut bar, I cannot say for sure, here is a pic of it although I must mention that it is tentatively sold at the moment. The rule stands though, first one with the $ gets the part!

[Linked Image]

I believe the lenght of the actual bar (it is adjustable as the ends are threaded) is 41 inches. The rear one is the one at the top of the pic.

All 4 Brakes (calipers, rotors, pads and clips) are sold.

Hoping to have some of the remaining major pieces out this weekend.

I have my Alpine alarm system out (just need to remove one last piece of the wirring harness) and I still have all the manuals and schematics for it. It cost me $200 brand new, had to have it installed (it was a bit too complicated for my liking!) If someone wants it I can let it go for $50 + shipping, it comes with two key fobs (one needs a new battery, the other one may also need a new battery) can't recall the exact model number but I will look it up in case anyone is interested.

Thanks for the space.
Gary

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134895
December 03, 2006 06:08 pm UTC
December 03, 2006 06:08 pm UTC
G
Gary Van Exan Offline
Gary Van Exan  Offline
G
Motor, tranny, tcase, front axles and driveshaft are all out now. Also the starter, clutch, flywheel, AC compressor, AC condensor and all the other odds and ends that were attached to the motor are out.

Here are some pics of the items in question, just a note that the intake manifold will be comming off the motor and I will be cleaning it up and fogging it in the next week or two so it will be good to go shortly.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Don't mean to spam the thread but I will do one more reply to squeeze in the rest of the pics!

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134896
December 03, 2006 06:09 pm UTC
December 03, 2006 06:09 pm UTC
G
Gary Van Exan Offline
Gary Van Exan  Offline
G
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Let me know if you have any requests, questions, offers etc.

Thank you
Gary

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134897
December 04, 2006 01:30 am UTC
December 04, 2006 01:30 am UTC
G
Gary Van Exan Offline
Gary Van Exan  Offline
G
Drivers door is sold.
Hatch is sold.
Main fuel sending unit is sold.
Driveshaft is sold.
Transfer case is sold.
AC fan is sold.
Battery terminals are sold.
Injuector plugs are sold. (The RC 550s are still available though, just the plugs that power/control them are sold)

Here are some more prices:

Fuel rail with spacers $30.00

Diff (non LSD) $250.00

Starter $75.00

AC Compressor $160.00

AC Condensor $90.00

Throttle cable (cruise cable) $65.00

Cruise control module $65.00

Intake Manifold (not sure if I had listed this before or not, this is my current asking price though) $150.00

ACT 2100 Clutch (it has a little life left, could be resurfaced for roughly $80 though) $180.00

7 bolt flywheel $90.00

Flywheel scattershields $20.00

Axles $60.00 each, $110.00 per pair, $200.00 for all four.

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134898
December 05, 2006 01:00 am UTC
December 05, 2006 01:00 am UTC
G
Gary Van Exan Offline
Gary Van Exan  Offline
G
Just wanted to add a few stock pieces I remembered I have kicking around.

Stock shifter $40.00

Stock Exhaust $350.00

Stock O2 sensor housing $50.00

Open to offers on those...

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134899
December 05, 2006 02:11 am UTC
December 05, 2006 02:11 am UTC
Ottawa
Yasar Issa Offline
Serious Member
Yasar Issa  Offline
Serious Member
Ottawa
let Rayan C know about the stock shifter he needs it badly

96GST --> Sold
97TSI 13.00@104 <--Sadly SOLD
2003 Mustang New Project
Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134900
December 05, 2006 04:13 pm UTC
December 05, 2006 04:13 pm UTC
G
Gary Van Exan Offline
Gary Van Exan  Offline
G
Originally posted by Yasar Issa:
let Rayan C know about the stock shifter he needs it badly
I sent him a message on MR, thanks for the tip! tu

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134901
December 10, 2006 04:38 pm UTC
December 10, 2006 04:38 pm UTC
G
Gary Van Exan Offline
Gary Van Exan  Offline
G
Transmission sold.

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134902
December 11, 2006 03:33 pm UTC
December 11, 2006 03:33 pm UTC
G
Gary Van Exan Offline
Gary Van Exan  Offline
G
Ok, now that the motor is out along with most of the rest of the parts I would like to see them gone so I am willing to make a deal for anyone who is interested in purchasing multiple pieces, I am going to update my pricing below and for whoever wants 3 or more components I will offer an additional 3% discount on my listed prices, as always prices will be + shipping if shipping is required and of course I welcome offers but keep in mind that low ballers will be ignored or denied! wink

Also being that we are in the holiday season and budgets tend to get tight this time of year I am willing to hold any parts for people so long as they can give me a 15% non refundable deposit, full payment would need to be made and parts shipped or picked up no later than February 28th, 2007.

7bolt motor (valve cover, head, block, crank, oil pan and pulleys) $700.00

Apex-i N1 turbo back exhaust $700.00

Hahn Racecraft Super 16G turbo with 15psi wastegate, ported & polished 2G exhaust manifold with EGT tap (no probe) and Hahn Racecraft Ceramic coated O2 sensor housing (one stud on housing needs to be replaced) $800.00

RC 550 injectors $200.00

Crushed 1G BOV $50.00

DEI alternator $110.00

2G leather shifter boot $10.00

2G leather wrapped Shift knob $10.00

Walbro 255lph HiFlo fuel pump $60.00

Strut tower braces $60.00 each or both for $110.00

Rear bumper $140.00

Drivers side tail light $90.00

Center tail light section $50.00

Drivers side head light $130.00

Power drivers seat $120.00

Passenger seat $80.00

Rear seats $130.00

Apex-i S-AFC II Black $310.00

Greddy Profec-B Spec II $310.00

If you want the Greddy boost controller and the AFC I will sell them as a package for $600.00

Thanks for the space
Gary

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134903
December 11, 2006 06:43 pm UTC
December 11, 2006 06:43 pm UTC
G
Gary Van Exan Offline
Gary Van Exan  Offline
G
FYI, seats are cloth, grey in color.

Front bumper is sold.

Thanks
Gary

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134904
December 20, 2006 02:29 am UTC
December 20, 2006 02:29 am UTC
G
Gary Van Exan Offline
Gary Van Exan  Offline
G
Engine is sold.

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134905
December 24, 2006 01:46 pm UTC
December 24, 2006 01:46 pm UTC
G
Gary Van Exan Offline
Gary Van Exan  Offline
G
RC 550 injectors are sold.
Walbro fuel pump is sold.
Apexi S-AFC II is sold.
Greddy Profec B Spec II is sold.

Happy holidays to everyone, and remember I still have some real nice go fast goodies that could make nice presents to yourselves in the new year! wink

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134906
December 25, 2006 07:58 pm UTC
December 25, 2006 07:58 pm UTC
kelowna
L
Lee RIchmond Offline
Serious Member
Lee RIchmond  Offline
Serious Member
L
kelowna
might be interested in power transistor passenger inner fender well cover ingnition coil front axles? pm me with prices and availability

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134907
January 02, 2007 12:51 am UTC
January 02, 2007 12:51 am UTC
G
Gary Van Exan Offline
Gary Van Exan  Offline
G
Just wanted to give a quick update as I know many of you have un-answered PMs and emails. I have been sick with gastroentiritis for the last few days, bronchitis before that, still fighting off both. My wife, daughter and father are also all sick at the moment so our house has been a really quiet place the last 3-4 days and will remain so for another 3-4.

As soon as I am feeling better and we have our house back in order I will respond to all messages, I need to take care of the sick folks first though.

Thanks for your continued patience and understanding.

Oh yeah, and happy new year to everyone too!

Thanks
Gary

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134908
January 02, 2007 01:35 pm UTC
January 02, 2007 01:35 pm UTC
London, ON
sarah prescott Offline
Serious Member
sarah prescott  Offline
Serious Member
London, ON
hey gary.........would you be willing to sell me your ashtray from the middle console. Mine is broken. PM me if you have it.
Thanks.

Sarah

Yeeow! Nothing like a paradigm shift without using the clutch!
1995 TSI AWD - My new project!!
1995 ESI - somebody BUY IT!!
Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134909
January 05, 2007 03:58 pm UTC
January 05, 2007 03:58 pm UTC
G
Gary Van Exan Offline
Gary Van Exan  Offline
G
Someone has requested just my exhaust manifold so this morning I made my way out to the garage for the first time in nearly a month and took it apart from the turbine inlet spacer plate. I also took some more detailed pics of the turbo and the install pieces that come with it. Install pices included are the head to exhaust manifold spacer plate and gaskets, exhaust manifold to turbine inlet spacer plate, SS oil feed line, oil return line, water feed and return brackets, and the ceramic coated O2 sensor housing.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

This turbo is just SCREAMING for a new home, she will not disapoint...

Thanks
Gary

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134910
January 05, 2007 10:45 pm UTC
January 05, 2007 10:45 pm UTC
G
Gary Van Exan Offline
Gary Van Exan  Offline
G
UIC Pipe is sold.
Crushed 1G BOV is sold.
Starter is sold.
Rear center tail light segment is sold.

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134911
January 15, 2007 02:30 pm UTC
January 15, 2007 02:30 pm UTC
G
Gary Van Exan Offline
Gary Van Exan  Offline
G
Ok since I still have the complete exhaust side setup from the manifold to the tip of the tail pipe (minus the O2 sensors! wink ) I would be willing to make a package deal to anyone who is interested. $1200 takes the manifold, turbo and install pieces, ceramic coated O2 sensor housing, down pipe, hi flo cat and cat back exhaust as well as removable exhaust baffle.

$1200 for a complete exhaust side setup with turbo that is capable of running 12s in the quarter mile...

I still have a tonne of interior trim pieces, seats, headliner, air bags etc etc.

Thanks
Gary

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134912
January 15, 2007 03:47 pm UTC
January 15, 2007 03:47 pm UTC
G
Gary Van Exan Offline
Gary Van Exan  Offline
G
This completely slipped my mind since my wheels have been stored on my wheel rack (yes, I have a wheel rack, I have 5 different sets of wheels on it right now too! laugh ) but I still have the stock 16 inch swirly wheels, white with the polished lip. They have Good Year Eagle tires on them that will most likely need to be replaced soon but should still have a little bit of mileage left in them. They have a little bit of nicks and scratches but overall are in pretty decent shape, could make a good set of race wheels for anyone who does Auto X or lapping days, or maybe winter rims or just a change to something different for someone.

Anyways, $300 takes them, plus shipping of course!

Thanks
Gary

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134913
January 17, 2007 09:45 pm UTC
January 17, 2007 09:45 pm UTC
London, ON
sarah prescott Offline
Serious Member
sarah prescott  Offline
Serious Member
London, ON
hey do you have a good heater blow motor? I could also use that (i think mine is f'ct up)
let me know and I will take both (also the ashtray, even though i dont need it cause I dont smoke but mine is broken and it bugs me!)LOL

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134914
January 17, 2007 09:57 pm UTC
January 17, 2007 09:57 pm UTC
G
Gary Van Exan Offline
Gary Van Exan  Offline
G
Hi Sarah, the blower for the heater worked fine, I just need to figure out where it is and see if I can get it out!

I will keep you posted.

Thanks
Gary

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134915
January 17, 2007 10:14 pm UTC
January 17, 2007 10:14 pm UTC
Charlottetown
J
Jeremy Miles Offline
Jeremy Miles  Offline
J
Charlottetown
gary.....whats up

please tell me you have a steering rack

'90 Plymouth Laser RS (SOLD)

'97 TSI AWD (SOLD)
Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134916
January 18, 2007 03:44 pm UTC
January 18, 2007 03:44 pm UTC
London, ON
sarah prescott Offline
Serious Member
sarah prescott  Offline
Serious Member
London, ON
hey gary....that is actually not the problem, so I dont need it. For now, just the ashtray, but I am doing some stuff on teh car over the weekend so by monday I will know for sure if i will be needing other parts.

Thanks

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134917
January 18, 2007 06:49 pm UTC
January 18, 2007 06:49 pm UTC
G
Gary Van Exan Offline
Gary Van Exan  Offline
G
Originally posted by Jeremy Miles:
gary.....whats up

please tell me you have a steering rack
I've replied to your email.

Thanks
Gary

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134918
January 21, 2007 01:50 pm UTC
January 21, 2007 01:50 pm UTC
G
Gary Van Exan Offline
Gary Van Exan  Offline
G
Steering rack is now out of the car and up for grabs, here are some pics...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134919
January 21, 2007 08:01 pm UTC
January 21, 2007 08:01 pm UTC
Charlottetown
J
Jeremy Miles Offline
Jeremy Miles  Offline
J
Charlottetown
I need the steering rack, going mitsu tomorow to check if it will fit on a '97 tsi awd.....hopefully it will

'90 Plymouth Laser RS (SOLD)

'97 TSI AWD (SOLD)
Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134920
January 25, 2007 06:01 pm UTC
January 25, 2007 06:01 pm UTC
Cornwall, Ontario
Chris Bilmer Offline
Serious Member
Chris Bilmer  Offline
Serious Member
Cornwall, Ontario
Do you have the plastic shrouding/shield that goes between the drivers front wheel and the engine compartment? Not the one at the front of the wheel well, but towards the inside.

Thanks,

Chris.

'97 TSi AWD--12.22 @ 113.2, 0-60 in 3.6s <-- Spinning like mad!
'95--RIP--12.95 @ 104.32
Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134921
January 26, 2007 02:23 pm UTC
January 26, 2007 02:23 pm UTC
G
Gary Van Exan Offline
Gary Van Exan  Offline
G
Hi Chrs, no I don't have that piece, sorry.

Thanks
Gary

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134922
February 19, 2007 01:47 pm UTC
February 19, 2007 01:47 pm UTC
G
Gary Van Exan Offline
Gary Van Exan  Offline
G
Front shocks, springs, control arms (basically the entire suspension assembly, both sides) and the front axles are sold.

I only have a few major components left, the turbo, the exhaust manifold, turbo back exhaust, intake manifold. Lots of other odds and ends like interior pieces etc kicking around.

I am looking to get the stuff gone now, open to offers but please keep in mind my performance parts are in very good condition so try to keep them reasonable. wink

Thanks
Gary

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134923
February 23, 2007 01:24 pm UTC
February 23, 2007 01:24 pm UTC
G
Gary Van Exan Offline
Gary Van Exan  Offline
G
Rear diff is sold.

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134924
February 26, 2007 03:54 pm UTC
February 26, 2007 03:54 pm UTC
G
Gary Van Exan Offline
Gary Van Exan  Offline
G
Pretty well everything is off the car now, the only remaining items are the windshield (chip in the middle from removing the rear view) passenger door/window, fuel tank, front cross member, ABS unit (seized bolt and I didn't feel like fighting with it, I know it will come out though with a little coercion!) and the core of the dashboard and wiring that is left (most plugs have been clipped and removed)

The frame should be relatively easy to have straightened at an alignment shop so if anyone is looking for a base to build a race car or some sort of hybrid beast out of this might be a good starting point for you as it is ABSOLUTELY factory fresh looking, I cannot believe how clean the paint and welds etc are. I will be shipping what is left of the car to the wreckers after April is done and they will give me about $100 for what is there, if anyone wants the carcass all you have to do is offer me more than $100 and come and get it before the end of April.

Once the car goes to the wrecking yard all stock components that are left will be going with it. I have decided to part out the exhaust system, Down Pipe/cat is most likely sold, just waiting for payment on that but I will take offers on the mid pipe and tail pipe now, I will also be holding on to the exhaust manifold, turbo, O2 sensor housing and 16 inch swirlies at least for a little while so if anyone wants any of those just PM or email me and offer and we will see if we can work something out.

The end is in sight so speak up if you still want any components!

Thanks
Gary

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134925
February 28, 2007 01:15 pm UTC
February 28, 2007 01:15 pm UTC
G
Gary Van Exan Offline
Gary Van Exan  Offline
G
Downpipe/Cat sold.
Upper/lower heat shields sold.

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134926
March 06, 2007 02:31 pm UTC
March 06, 2007 02:31 pm UTC
G
Gary Van Exan Offline
Gary Van Exan  Offline
G
Getting close to the end now, a few guys came by this weekend and did a good job cleaning up some of the excess baggage I had laying around. Now gone are...

Rear hatch/wing
Drivers door
Passenger door skin
Shift cable(s)
TCase
Drive shaft
Upper center HVAC unit
Cruise/fog lamp switch unit
Both door sill trim pieces
Secondary fuel sending unit
Front bumper support (the fiberglass piece on the inside of the bumper that ties into the frame rails)
Numerous plugs/wires/etc

There may have been other bits and pieces they got too but that is the bulk of the items I can recall.

I still have the HRC Super 16G, ported exhaust manifold, O2 sensor housing and cat back Apex-i N1 exhaust system available (down pipe and cat are gone) Someone must need a hot side upgrade, only missing piece now is the DP/Cat, make me an offer...

Thanks
Gary

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134927
March 06, 2007 04:41 pm UTC
March 06, 2007 04:41 pm UTC
Space
P
Peter Urach Offline
Serious Member
Peter Urach  Offline
Serious Member
P
Space
I need a drivers mirror, passenger window, and the exterior trim that covers the front wiper motor. Still got those?

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134928
March 30, 2007 06:15 pm UTC
March 30, 2007 06:15 pm UTC
G
Gary Van Exan Offline
Gary Van Exan  Offline
G
I will be in the GTA on Easter weekend, making arrangements to meet several people to deliver the passenger window, cat back exhaust, windshield apron and several other pieces. If anyone is interested in the turbo, o2 sensor housing, ported exhaust manifold I would like to get them gone, $500 takes those three components and I can bring them with me (meeting with others in the Pickering area)

If there are any other pieces people would like that I can fit into my Forester's cargo box I am willing to meet up with you to save on shipping costs, I am aiming to meet with people on the Saturday morning, sometime around 11am in the parking lot where the Mandarin is @ 1725 Kingston road (there is a Timmies there as well) just send me a PM or an email ( turboawd at gmail dot com )

I would really like to close out this part out soon as I am planning on shipping the shell and remaining bits and pieces to the wreckers for weight/salvage value very soon, this is a good opportunity for anyone in the GTA to get any remaining parts at a good price (I WANT THEM GONE!!!!!!!) AND save on shipping!

Let me know!

Thanks
Gary

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134929
April 03, 2007 12:50 pm UTC
April 03, 2007 12:50 pm UTC
G
Gary Van Exan Offline
Gary Van Exan  Offline
G
Time and date are set now as they convenient for everyone. So it will be near the Tim Horton's in the Mandarin parking lot, 1725 Kingston Road in Pickering, 11AM on Saturday. I will be in my silver Forester with a Yakima Rocket Box (cargo box on the roof racks) and will try to park in an open area so there are not a lot of other cars around me etc.

If anyone else wants any parts please email or PM me by Thursday afternoon at 2PM at the latest as I may not be able to accommodate any requests past that time/day.

Thank you
Gary

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134930
April 03, 2007 01:24 pm UTC
April 03, 2007 01:24 pm UTC
The Planet
E
EK Offline
Insane Member
EK  Offline
Insane Member
E
The Planet
Do you have a couple of random shields I am looking for perhaps?

- Rear Wiper Pivot Shield
- Seat Belt (Driver Rear) Pivot Shield

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134931
April 03, 2007 01:53 pm UTC
April 03, 2007 01:53 pm UTC
G
Gary Van Exan Offline
Gary Van Exan  Offline
G
I have all the seat belt components in a box, not sure what you mean by the rear wiper pivot shield however the entire rear hatch, wing and wiper are gone so I do not likely still have that.

Thanks
Gary

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134932
April 04, 2007 01:24 am UTC
April 04, 2007 01:24 am UTC
The Planet
E
EK Offline
Insane Member
EK  Offline
Insane Member
E
The Planet
It's just a piece that goes over the bolt that the wiper pivots on. But since the wiper is sold I doubt you have it.

I just need the plastic shield for the passenger rear belt, let me know what you want for it?

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134933
April 04, 2007 07:46 am UTC
April 04, 2007 07:46 am UTC
fort nelson b.c
james coutu Offline
james coutu  Offline
fort nelson b.c
hey gary just wonering if you have a driverside front cv, pass. side inner fender (plastic peice), instument cluster, oil and coolant lines for turbo and a overflow bottle for coolant.

98 Mitsu Eclipse GSX AWD
82 Chev 1/2 ton 4x4
Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out #134934
April 04, 2007 12:11 pm UTC
April 04, 2007 12:11 pm UTC
G
Gary Van Exan Offline
Gary Van Exan  Offline
G
Originally posted by james coutu:
hey gary just wonering if you have a driverside front cv, pass. side inner fender (plastic peice), instument cluster, oil and coolant lines for turbo and a overflow bottle for coolant.
The only item in that list I have would be the coolant overflow bottle. I do have the oil and coolant lines but they go with the turbo since they will be needed to install it.

For the bottle (let me verify when I get home that I can find it!) how about $20 + shipping?

Thanks
Gary

P.S. Eric, I replied to your PM.

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out [Re: Gary Van Exan] #237935
July 27, 2007 07:03 pm UTC
July 27, 2007 07:03 pm UTC
Calgary
M
MalcolmSmith Offline
Newbie on Probation
MalcolmSmith  Offline
Newbie on Probation
M
Calgary
Taka care of yourself! If your still interested in parting out, I'll take the functioning ECU please!

Thanks!

-Malcolm
403-547-3833

Re: 95 TSi AWD - Part Out [Re: MalcolmSmith] #237944
July 27, 2007 08:06 pm UTC
July 27, 2007 08:06 pm UTC
Oshawa
R
randy_rashid Offline
Newbie on Probation
randy_rashid  Offline
Newbie on Probation
R
Oshawa
I would like to know if the Head is good(not warped or cracked) and if the turbo is sold.If not email me here randy_rashid@hotmail.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2