So I'm just heading home from droping some flowers for the girlfriend.. its about 8 ish .. anyway I'm heading south to the 401 on the 404 and as I pull onto the highway I here, what sounded like a jet.. lol, a porshe 944 done right up .. fly by chasing a new mustang gt.
lucky for me they both slowed down just a touch for a few cars in the way .. then the path opens right up as I am just about on the Porshes ass lol all three of us drop gears.. ( the car beside us must have been like what the hell...lol
this porshe was loud.. lol my steering wheel was shaking from this sound of this car.. we both passed the gt.. didn't even see myself pass him.. try to keep us to this porshe (noticed him in the mirror just after.. )anyway I was right on this porshe up to (some rediculous speed then I decided that I was happen noing he could get away.. and things were getting a little to quick with shyyt tires on..lol
that was the most fun I've ever had in my car.. thanks lads
oh yeah.. the porshe had a big thumbs up as he had the funny look on his face (how'd that guy keep up to me..lol )

All winter putting it together, all spring taking it apart \:\(
Decided to go with a 2G