Re: Scott Emberson #150771
October 26, 2004 08:16 pm UTC
October 26, 2004 08:16 pm UTC
Brantford/Simcoe, ont
scott emberson Offline
scott emberson  Offline
Brantford/Simcoe, ont
well now
seems funny how you all think your a bunch of detectives. man me and rob a best friends
ya i use his name to come on and post a few times and S**t ...so what ya dont need to be slammin him i frakin live in the same house for quite some time with him so dont be buggin on him ...
as for chris i talked to u seemed to kinda work some sh*t over guys freakin over a 20$ part er what ever .
man i sent **** out iv lost more **** then that in the mail sending it to you
i live in the boonies we toss out **** in the mail box mail person comes around and gets it .
i did that **** went missing 2 things at once ..
i lost F**kin 100some $ in parts shippin so i should be pissed as well
and taun hes a friend of mine he dont know where i live i just moved have not talked to him in some time i moved 3 times since my last sending of any thing ..
as for the addy u posted man if u wanna go harass my grama and grampa thats sad man cause thats there house haha ? what stop by beat them up 2 ?
chris i also had told u that i should make another name and come back on like u all accuse me of allready doing i think u need to recall ur memory ....i also told u if u wanted **** let me know and ill see what i can do this time id take it to the post office instead of tossin it in my mail box .

and patrick knows im talking to him and dealing with it with me and him but u guys only care to hear one side of storys dont ya you make ruleings before hearing the case .
like F**k for me to ripp chriss and rob G off for what 80$ or so in parts is sure ass hell not worth it cause for the amout of buying and sellin i do for me to loose the buissness and **** aint worth it like think about it ..
but w/e no tlike it matters now

and for who it was that said i created fraud is soo full of **** i have so much as a speeding ticket if ur lucky ... er even so much as a out standing bill woop thats a lie here more info for yall i havent paid my ticket shh dont tell tho .
nice job on finding my old moblog there what has that got to prove ?? that u log as well ?

heh my peace is said i have nothign else to say to u guys and for those that i thought were friends er w/e Nate , scotty ... guy ass use **** and dont even ask me what the **** guys
thanx

l8r

port polish (mani, turbo, head) 2.5 cat back , NGK plugs, A/F , boost guage , turbonetics MBC.
MSN : lazerlight14@hotmail.com
Re: Scott Emberson #150772
October 26, 2004 08:29 pm UTC
October 26, 2004 08:29 pm UTC
Toronto
Rob Cauduro Offline
Senior Member, with Far TOO Much Time on Their Hands
Rob Cauduro  Offline
Toronto
You see you little punk, the difference between you and us is that we are actually "club Members" who dont do that sort of sh*t to eachother. They are pissed, they want their goods and money, you havent came through, now the authorities are going to be involved.

You make no sence at all. Re-read your post. Your an idiot, thats the only reason we have all this info is because your sofaking stupid!!

Dont be a crybaby, take it like a man, your busted, you WILL get yours. No one here gives a rats ass about you and your lame excuses, you F*ck with one club member, you f*ck with us all. This team effort will bring you down and thats that. So STFU and get busy pakaging or paying or whatever it is you have do to make this right. Nothing you say will save face, so you might as well just shut up, your wasting your breath.

Re: Scott Emberson #150773
October 26, 2004 09:47 pm UTC
October 26, 2004 09:47 pm UTC
Bolton
Dean Boyle Offline
Insane Member
Dean Boyle  Offline
Insane Member
Bolton
....i also told u if u wanted **** let me know and ill see what i can do this time id take it to the post office instead of tossin it in my mail box .
You stick Heli-Coil kits and Radiators in your mail box? From what planet are you from exacly?
In Canada, we go to the local post office to ship a parcel.

Re: Scott Emberson #150774
October 26, 2004 09:48 pm UTC
October 26, 2004 09:48 pm UTC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dean, judging from his post I highly doubt his IQ exceeds -10.

Re: Scott Emberson #150775
October 27, 2004 12:01 am UTC
October 27, 2004 12:01 am UTC
Regina, Sk
C
Chris Clark Offline
Insane Member
Chris Clark  Offline
Insane Member
C
Regina, Sk
You shouldnt have told us you where using another name to peddle your ****. Im sure Andrew will be reading this soon, and take the necessary action.

And as if I was going to buy from you again. Im not that dumb.

I dont care how much money it was, we are all still out that money.

Mabey if you would have rectified the situation sooner rather than later, this whole situation would have never happened.

I have already conacted the authorities, and am giving you to the end of the week to get this all cleared up or I will continue my course of action.

1990 TSi AWD - Parked since I bought it (Jan24/03)
Had it out one day, and busted the trans.
Re: Scott Emberson #150776
October 27, 2004 12:17 am UTC
October 27, 2004 12:17 am UTC
Brantford/Simcoe, ont
scott emberson Offline
scott emberson  Offline
Brantford/Simcoe, ont
well thats okay ur all ****ed man u tell me to grow up im not the one winein u faggot
thats okay i have talked to my lawyer
and u who posed this so called info is a invasion of privacy thats rite i will have leagal action on ur asses , u have no rite posting my gandmothers addy on here u sick twisted ****

well the owner of this board will also have a call from my lawyer abut letting u guys post ppls addys like this as well as i talked to blur
and for who ever called and said i made false claims against them and posed as a insurance company will be delt with as well ...

yes soo called "club memberness"" i quote .

and yes we do stick stuff in the mail box man
who said i owed a rad ? WTF
i sent a helicoil and a coil vial the mail box
thats oka tho do what ever
i have done dick wrong my lawyer has read this post and my convos with sertin ""members ""

nave a nice day

port polish (mani, turbo, head) 2.5 cat back , NGK plugs, A/F , boost guage , turbonetics MBC.
Re: Scott Emberson #150777
October 27, 2004 12:22 am UTC
October 27, 2004 12:22 am UTC
Brantford/Simcoe, ont
scott emberson Offline
scott emberson  Offline
Brantford/Simcoe, ont
oh ( chris clark )

end of the week to clear it up eh
i tried to clear it up with u but
so how do u expect me to clear it up ?
and i did not expect u to buy off me i said
i would send it to u for nothing as long as what ever the **** was it was with in reason

Re: Scott Emberson #150778
October 27, 2004 12:24 am UTC
October 27, 2004 12:24 am UTC
Ottawa, Ontario
Scotty Williams Offline
Serious Member
Scotty Williams  Offline
Serious Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Originally posted by scott emberson:
well thats okay ur all ****ed man u tell me to grow up im not the one winein u faggot
thats okay i have talked to my lawyer
and u who posed this so called info is a invasion of privacy thats rite i will have leagal action on ur asses , u have no rite posting my gandmothers addy on here u sick twisted ****
It's freely available on the internet. Your 'lawyer' doesn't scare me naughty

1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
Re: Scott Emberson #150779
October 27, 2004 12:28 am UTC
October 27, 2004 12:28 am UTC
Whistler,BC
T
Tim Hunt Offline
FP 30 Powered
Tim Hunt  Offline
FP 30 Powered
Insane Member
T
Whistler,BC
Scott,
Get a clue, you don't just stick parcel's in the mailbox and the mailman takes them away, I live in a rural area, I get my mail in a mailbox as well, first of all you have to affix postage to the parcel, Yes on a letter you can just stick on a stamp and off it goes, on a parcel there is a certain amount of postage on the parcel, that info comes from the post office/postal outlet.
Did you take the parcel to the post office, figure out the postage, and then take it home and put in your mailbox?
Also, for the invasion of Privacy, how do you think they got the addresses, they are avalible out there on the internet.
It's not like they are posting up an unlisted phone number or anything like that.

2G TSI AWD Magnus 2.3L G4CS Hybrid
Re: Scott Emberson #150780
October 27, 2004 12:32 am UTC
October 27, 2004 12:32 am UTC
Brantford/Simcoe, ont
scott emberson Offline
scott emberson  Offline
Brantford/Simcoe, ont
i know its all free on the net
but the thing is it would be diff if u had my real house not my grandparents
for on top of that its free on the net cause its for personal use not to be posted
on public boards it is infact a offence naughty

where do u get off posting there house ?

Re: Scott Emberson #150781
October 27, 2004 12:39 am UTC
October 27, 2004 12:39 am UTC
K-W Region
Nate Fullerton Offline
Serious Member
Nate Fullerton  Offline
Serious Member
K-W Region
Why don't you just fix the problems. Its way cheaper than a lawyer and less of a hassle.
If it is such a small amount of money, why not rectify the situation and be done with it?

It seems a simple fit. No one wants to "fight" your grandparents. The just want their stuff and to find you because you had quit responding.

1997 Eagle Talon TSi Awd SOLD
1997 Jeep TJ Sahara 35"s, winch, stuff like that.
Re: Scott Emberson #150782
October 27, 2004 12:40 am UTC
October 27, 2004 12:40 am UTC
Brantford/Simcoe, ont
scott emberson Offline
scott emberson  Offline
Brantford/Simcoe, ont
tim
in my area we can put the box er what ever it may be in the mail box and as long as its with in a sertin size they will take it and it will have proper post put on to it then every so offtin ya get a thing in the mail saying what you owe for total of shipped ..
cause where i am there are no "close post offices" they realize not every one can get to one .. like i was not able to at the time

Re: Scott Emberson #150783
October 27, 2004 12:56 am UTC
October 27, 2004 12:56 am UTC
Brantford/Simcoe, ont
scott emberson Offline
scott emberson  Offline
Brantford/Simcoe, ont
nate
i agree with you
i know i never responded like i said i would not be on this board any more one of the 1st posts i made .
i tried to work stuff out i offed to send a bunch of stuff for free to them
but that dont seem to be what they want ...

id sure hope no one wants to fight my grandparents .
only person that has msged me is patrick
no one else so not only did i not get ahold of them they did not email me or what not

yes i know this has goten more then out of hand ! and i tried to work with them tho it has been along time and should have been delt with long ago ..

Re: Scott Emberson #150784
October 27, 2004 01:03 am UTC
October 27, 2004 01:03 am UTC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Re: Scott Emberson #150785
October 27, 2004 02:06 am UTC
October 27, 2004 02:06 am UTC
Toronto
Rob Cauduro Offline
Rob Cauduro  Offline
Toronto
Once again, your gracefull way of putting things shows your intelligence level and as already known, theres no hope of saving face.

Oh, you really really really scared me with that lawyer talk. Seriously, were all shakin in our boots here! Whats his name? Give me his name and # so I can talk to him. I'll pass on the reference # of the complaint made to the authorities while we disscuss what you think is wrong to post on the internet.

Why is it every time some one gets busted, the first thing they say is "my lawyer says"? Your so full of sh*t I can smell you from here. Whats the matter Scotty, dont want Granny to know her loving angel grandson is a scamming little punk? That would break her dear little heart wouldnt it.

We all see through your lies, try reading your posts over. Serioulsy, READ them. You are the epiphany of a classic BAD LIAR. My little 6 year old cousin can lie better than you. Stop trying to feed us your BS, its growing old and boring. Its not even funny anymore.

THERES NOTHING TO WORK OUT! YOU OWE PEOPLE SH*T SO GIVE THEM THEIR SH*T! ITS YO FAULT!

Re: Scott Emberson #150786
October 27, 2004 02:15 am UTC
October 27, 2004 02:15 am UTC
London/Nomad
Nathan Welch Offline
Insane Member
Nathan Welch  Offline
Insane Member
London/Nomad
Threatening someone will only make them feel trapt, thats not the solution here, authorities yes, threats no.

What exactly does he need to do to sort this out?

Re: Scott Emberson #150787
October 27, 2004 02:20 am UTC
October 27, 2004 02:20 am UTC
Regina, Sk
C
Chris Clark Offline
Insane Member
Chris Clark  Offline
Insane Member
C
Regina, Sk
Its all of $120 between Rob G, Jeph and myself, plus whatever Patrick agreed on the selling price of the 20G.

Re: Scott Emberson #150788
October 27, 2004 02:24 am UTC
October 27, 2004 02:24 am UTC
Kitchener
N
Noah Wiles Offline
Noah Wiles  Offline
N
Kitchener
Originally posted by Nathan Welch:
Threatening someone will only make them feel trapt, thats not the solution here, authorities yes, threats no.

What exactly does he need to do to sort this out?
It's simple, parts or money. Take your pick, but do it quickly.

Who said we are looking for your grandparents? We could care less about them, it's YOU we are looking for and seem to have found..

1997 Eagle Talon TSi - JDM 6 bolt = SOLD!
2008 Mistubishi Lancer GTS
2008 Chevy Equinox
Re: Scott Emberson #150789
October 27, 2004 02:43 am UTC
October 27, 2004 02:43 am UTC
London/Nomad
Nathan Welch Offline
Insane Member
Nathan Welch  Offline
Insane Member
London/Nomad
Well I hope he fixes this up 'toute suite'

Re: Scott Emberson #150790
October 27, 2004 06:24 am UTC
October 27, 2004 06:24 am UTC
Brantford/Simcoe, ont
scott emberson Offline
scott emberson  Offline
Brantford/Simcoe, ont
well Rob Cauduro
u seem to be the big talker here u like to speak for every one here eh ?
u just need to stick ur 2 little sence in there 2 eh hmm funny guy u are ..

u think ya know it all god u ake me laugh with pitty fer ya . i owe u nothing so but out thanx

its funny cause u have to deal for every one else when ur not the one who needs to disscuss **** all with me waste of my time
ur tactics of iv contacted who the hell ever u think that bothers me ? hmm not really
maybe a bit cause they are wasting there time ..

and u think u found me eh ?
if u were smart ud fuigure out where iv shipped stuff from and where i had ppl send stuff 2 would that not tell u where i live ?
haha *shakes head* aww booo

i dont care what my grandparents know **** who cares ill print this whole ting off and let them read it all let them judge for them selfs ..meh
wouldent wanna waste there times 2 ..
u want my lawyers # ? why so u also can speak for ever one else again to my lawyer ?

if the guys wanna speak to my lawyer they can pm me and ask for his info so THEY can speak with him
**** why am i even answering to what u have to say u dont matter ...

anyways i got **** sorted out with patrick ask him your self ..

chris , rob G u guys well make up ur minda weather ya want me to send u parts money or u wanna take this further then that .. i made my offer to send ya what ya need but not goten a straight answer .. any ways im open to what ever
not like i really care if it ""saves my face""
not like u guys are the only ones i have a bad rap with so i wont be dealing stuff here any ways no biggie done with out for this long

anyways i have better stuff to do then sit here and challenge ppls iqs and **** like Rob Cauduro does laugh bird haha
peace

Re: Scott Emberson #150791
October 27, 2004 02:02 pm UTC
October 27, 2004 02:02 pm UTC
Onurmomstitties
Mike Jackson Offline
Mike Jackson  Offline
Onurmomstitties
Well the intelligence question has been clearly answered. Why don't you just make things right and be done with it then Scott?

1998 AWD 12.1@122 421whp -SOLD
Duck Dodgers = EPIC FAILZ!
Re: Scott Emberson #150792
October 27, 2004 03:17 pm UTC
October 27, 2004 03:17 pm UTC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Scott, making your grandparents read this would be a kodak moment. I think theyd spend days trying to figure out what your posts even say. Dude read what your writing, you honestly sound like a ****ing RETARD who didnt graduate elementary school.

Re: Scott Emberson #150793
October 28, 2004 02:25 am UTC
October 28, 2004 02:25 am UTC
Burlington, ON, CA
Rob Greer Offline OP
Serious Member
Rob Greer  Offline OP
Serious Member
Burlington, ON, CA
The money will be fine Scott. Let me know if you need my address or if you want to meet someplace (say Timmies).

New and improved - sporting 18% more
Re: Scott Emberson #150794
October 28, 2004 02:44 am UTC
October 28, 2004 02:44 am UTC
Regina, Sk
C
Chris Clark Offline
Insane Member
Chris Clark  Offline
Insane Member
C
Regina, Sk
Of course we want our money/parts back, thats the whole point of this, Im surprised it took this long to get an offer to repay us. Im sure Jeph will want his too, he hasnt been on the board to read this yet.

Scott, send me a PM. I want this dealt with ASAP.

Re: Scott Emberson #150795
October 28, 2004 03:09 am UTC
October 28, 2004 03:09 am UTC
Brantford/Simcoe, ont
scott emberson Offline
scott emberson  Offline
Brantford/Simcoe, ont
anyways
chris when we talked on msn i had told you id be willing to work some thing out sending you what ever ... this is not my 1st offer to do so ..
pm will be sent
thanks

Re: Scott Emberson #150796
October 28, 2004 07:48 am UTC
October 28, 2004 07:48 am UTC
QC, abitibi
P
Patrick Gagnon Offline
Patrick Gagnon  Offline
P
QC, abitibi
We doesn't want to go in front of lawyer and what ever. We doesn't want to fight you. We just want our things back.... And sorry we are not criminal, we will not fight your grandma, we still civilized and educated people ! ( I hope )

Pay the 120$rent and all will goes well after.
Me i just want my turbo back.

Talk to you later on msn !

PS: Sorry for writing i live quebec( north ) so i only speak french !

Does 20G will be here soon.... I HOPE

Magnus 2.3l shortblock, SS tubular manifold , gt35r, Garett 24x12x4 FMIC and .... in construction ----> must be out for spring
Re: Scott Emberson #150797
November 09, 2004 10:52 pm UTC
November 09, 2004 10:52 pm UTC
London/Nomad
Nathan Welch Offline
Insane Member
Nathan Welch  Offline
Insane Member
London/Nomad
Any resolution in this matter?

Re: Scott Emberson #150798
November 10, 2004 03:37 am UTC
November 10, 2004 03:37 am UTC
Burlington, ON, CA
Rob Greer Offline OP
Serious Member
Rob Greer  Offline OP
Serious Member
Burlington, ON, CA
Nothing yet. I've gone back and forth a couple times with Scott via PM. He said he'd be willing to meet me sometime. I offered to meet him this past weekend. He didn't reply to that offer though.

New and improved - sporting 18% more
Re: Scott Emberson #150799
November 10, 2004 04:09 am UTC
November 10, 2004 04:09 am UTC
Regina, Sk
C
Chris Clark Offline
Insane Member
Chris Clark  Offline
Insane Member
C
Regina, Sk
Scott said he would ship the coil pack on Oct 28th or 29th, havent heard from him since. If he did, it would have been here by now.

Re: Scott Emberson #150800
November 10, 2004 04:26 pm UTC
November 10, 2004 04:26 pm UTC
London/Nomad
Nathan Welch Offline
Insane Member
Nathan Welch  Offline
Insane Member
London/Nomad
For F sakes!
I don't see him online anymore either. That sucks guys, I was encouraging him to make amends.

frown

Re: Scott Emberson #150801
November 11, 2004 02:11 am UTC
November 11, 2004 02:11 am UTC
QC, abitibi
P
Patrick Gagnon Offline
Patrick Gagnon  Offline
P
QC, abitibi
He disappear from me too

BUt, i have a special things for him !

Magnus 2.3l shortblock, SS tubular manifold , gt35r, Garett 24x12x4 FMIC and .... in construction ----> must be out for spring
Re: Scott Emberson #150802
November 11, 2004 02:21 am UTC
November 11, 2004 02:21 am UTC
QC, abitibi
P
Patrick Gagnon Offline
Patrick Gagnon  Offline
P
QC, abitibi
hey, i need a number is mother is lying to me.. so

1. i join him on phone
2. i go to toronto and i knock him

What i should do ..

Re: Scott Emberson #150803
November 11, 2004 04:34 am UTC
November 11, 2004 04:34 am UTC
QC, abitibi
P
Patrick Gagnon Offline
Patrick Gagnon  Offline
P
QC, abitibi
NEED HELP does anyone live in brampton here or really near.

his adress:
Radmore,K
63, Balmoral DR
Brantford, ON
N3r 5c1
phone: (519) 759 3496

he screw me of 1500$. Does anyone here can help me by going to his house and taking my turbo back... ?? make can do business wink if no one can go i will by myself

thx....

Re: Scott Emberson #150804
November 11, 2004 05:23 pm UTC
November 11, 2004 05:23 pm UTC
Hamilton
A
Amin Ahmadi Offline
Insane Member
Amin Ahmadi  Offline
Insane Member
A
Hamilton
once and for all Brampton and Brantford are two different places
one is just north of Toronto,Brampton. Brantford is 1 1/2 hour west of Toronto on highway 403.

Patrick, if the problem is picking up the Turbo, that is one thing. But if you want somebody to go "get" it from him then I wouldn't personally volunteer!

I am sure next months Yorkdale Meet could be held on his yard though. wink

Re: Scott Emberson #150805
November 11, 2004 06:35 pm UTC
November 11, 2004 06:35 pm UTC
Regina, Sk
C
Chris Clark Offline
Insane Member
Chris Clark  Offline
Insane Member
C
Regina, Sk
Well something needs to be done, he wont answer our calls, the phone is always busy and he hangs up when we id ourselves when we do get through.

Re: Scott Emberson #150806
November 12, 2004 06:20 am UTC
November 12, 2004 06:20 am UTC
calgary alberta
B
Bill Fowlie Offline
Bill Fowlie  Offline
B
calgary alberta
not taking sides here but 3 of you have lost money totalling what $120
the cops wont do a think about such small claims

so either go get you money in person
or let it go

sucks for the guy that lost the 20g though
small claims court is the way to go
not making threats of violence on the internet
.might look bad in court

Re: Scott Emberson #150807
November 13, 2004 07:21 pm UTC
November 13, 2004 07:21 pm UTC
Regina, Sk
C
Chris Clark Offline
Insane Member
Chris Clark  Offline
Insane Member
C
Regina, Sk
Originally posted by Bill Fowlie:
not taking sides here but 3 of you have lost money totalling what $120
the cops wont do a think about such small claims

so either go get you money in person
or let it go

sucks for the guy that lost the 20g though
small claims court is the way to go
not making threats of violence on the internet
.might look bad in court
Who asked for your ****ing opinion? If I could, I would have gotten my money/parts back already. This has gone past the issue of the money/parts. This guy is scamming people and we are going to shut him down, his word obviously means jack ****.

Re: Scott Emberson #150808
November 15, 2004 01:18 pm UTC
November 15, 2004 01:18 pm UTC
Binbrook, Ontario
Andrew Bienhaus Offline
Facist Web Overlord GOB
Andrew Bienhaus  Offline
Facist Web Overlord GOB
Binbrook, Ontario
Ok guys, this is getting out of hand.

If someone responsible, would like to please tallie up what the current status of this situation is, and email me at: webmaster@ca.dsm.org, I will see what I can do.

I live 10 mins from Brantford, and am in that area on a regular basis.

I f!cking hate it when good club members get screwed.
It defeats our entire stated purpose.

Andrew Bienhaus
Bring on the Cobras... she's hungry for snakemeat.
Re: Scott Emberson #150809
November 16, 2004 02:07 pm UTC
November 16, 2004 02:07 pm UTC
Binbrook, Ontario
Andrew Bienhaus Offline
Facist Web Overlord GOB
Andrew Bienhaus  Offline
Facist Web Overlord GOB
Binbrook, Ontario
I have emailed Scott with some details, formally requesting a resolution on behalf of the club.

Please post nothing further here, unless it contributes.

Thanks...

Andrew Bienhaus
Re: Scott Emberson #150810
November 22, 2004 01:23 pm UTC
November 22, 2004 01:23 pm UTC
Binbrook, Ontario
Andrew Bienhaus Offline
Facist Web Overlord GOB
Andrew Bienhaus  Offline
Facist Web Overlord GOB
Binbrook, Ontario
Scott has chosen not to reply.

Andrew Bienhaus
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3