Toronto
Jason Suen Offline
Serious Member
Jason Suen  Offline
Serious Member
Toronto
Originally posted by Dominik Price:
Originally posted by Ziggy Dietrich:
[b] I thought this is what the good guy/bad guy forum was for???
Club related. This is his personal life.

It would be like your creditors coming on here and saying you're in debt. Don't get the idea I'm being a prick towards you but I just think it should be club related. I owe my brother 1200 but he doesn't come on here saying I owe him money... [/b]
But if he owed you money in which he said he was going to use to buy crap on club dsm, then it is club related. If he lies to you that he doesn't have money to pay you back and yet comes here bragging about the new **** he just bought off this club and goes to club meets with it, then it is club related. If someone buys a transmission and it is garbage and the person denies knowing anything about it, then it is club related. If other people who are linked due to this club, and are either backing up this fellow or backing up Megan, then it is club related. If there is a DSM car involved, and it is in regards to money being owed that has been spent on such a car, and both people are members of this board, then it is club related.

Re: Jay Peterson Is no GOOD #152050
December 03, 2005 07:47 pm UTC
December 03, 2005 07:47 pm UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Ziggy Dietrich Offline
Senior Member, with Far TOO Much Time on Their Hands
Ziggy Dietrich  Offline
Niagara Falls, Ontario
I also think whether it is club related or not...if a creditor tells you I owe him money and NOT PAYING, I would think you would want to know about it before you do business with me. If I owe money and am MAKING MY PAYMENTS, then there is nothing to be ashamed of..
If you are meeting your promises to your brother, he has no reason to come on here....if you are breaking your promises to him, and spending all HIS money on here, I think I would like to know about it...

"bluebird" worlds fastest scooter ridden by me
"Whitebird" RIP
Re: Jay Peterson Is no GOOD #152051
December 03, 2005 08:14 pm UTC
December 03, 2005 08:14 pm UTC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If it does interest you, I have paid my brother back 800 for far from the 2000 I owed him. Once I sell some parts from my part out. He'll be getting more. Not to mention the fact I bought him a JDM engine for his car for helping me so much. It's different between family and friends. My brother cuts me slack but a I wouldn't expect a friend to.

Back to topic. You guys are putting morals infront of business. I agree he shouldnt be buying bigger turbo's when he owes this girl but at the same time, she gave him the money to use for whatever. What this is really about is the length of time he's taking to pay her back and borrowing money from one person to pay another.

Re: Jay Peterson Is no GOOD #152052
December 03, 2005 08:22 pm UTC
December 03, 2005 08:22 pm UTC
Onurmomstitties
Mike Jackson Offline
Mike Jackson  Offline
Onurmomstitties
Yes, and it's good to know for people considering dealing with him. Some might not care but some might. That is why the forum is here and that is why it's an open forum so both sides can be given. Then people can make up thier own damn minds whether to trust him or not.

1998 AWD 12.1@122 421whp -SOLD
Duck Dodgers = EPIC FAILZ!
Re: Jay Peterson Is no GOOD #152053
December 04, 2005 03:08 am UTC
December 04, 2005 03:08 am UTC
Toronto
Jason Suen Offline
Serious Member
Jason Suen  Offline
Serious Member
Toronto
The lesson is to never borrow money and never lend. If you are hungry, I'll buy you food. If you need shelter, you can crash at my place. If you need $3000 to supe-up your car and its not an emergency...get lost. I never let money get in the way between friends and family because no matter how close you are, it will...someday.

Re: Jay Peterson Is no GOOD #152054
December 04, 2005 06:21 am UTC
December 04, 2005 06:21 am UTC
hanover
jay peterson Offline
Banned for Bad Debts
jay peterson  Offline
Banned for Bad Debts
hanover
u know jason, ur right.. and i have learned that and now that is somthing i dont do any more... but it is soo true,, ooo and ther date it was leant was around the 20th of augest.. so no 6 months in my book lol

Banned.
(below all bought, before paying debts to club members, thus reason for ban)
------------------------------
95 awd talon converted to 97 style eclipse GSX. ebach prokits, 60-1. 24x12x4intercooler, 2.5 ss intercooler piping. black safc.greddy660s,injen intake, apexi N1 3"titanium exhaust.greddy type s bov, 18"wheels. walbro 255,afpr,crower cams,. tial 38mil
Re: Jay Peterson Is no GOOD #152055
December 06, 2005 03:56 am UTC
December 06, 2005 03:56 am UTC
Brampton
Brian Klampfer Offline
Serious Member
Brian Klampfer  Offline
Serious Member
Brampton
Originally posted by Jason Suen: If someone buys a transmission and it is garbage and the person denies knowing anything about it, then it is club related.
You can't just assume someone is right when they say that the tranny (or other things of that nature) were/was messed up and the seller knew.
A tranny can be damaged in a very short period of time (by the buyer), and the person could flip it all around and say that it was broken before purchase and the seller knew about it.
If you buy used, you should test it out in any way possible before buying it, and it is considered "as-is" and the buyer must take care of it to make sure nothing happens to it (because usually there would be no warranty) If it is out of the sellers hands, they have nothing to do with the item anymore, and cannot find out whether or not the buyer mishandled, caused damage, or unknowingly left it somehwere where someone else might have damaged it and not told them about it ETC.

You want new, buy new...

Re: Jay Peterson Is no GOOD #152056
December 06, 2005 05:06 am UTC
December 06, 2005 05:06 am UTC
Toronto
Jason Suen Offline
Serious Member
Jason Suen  Offline
Serious Member
Toronto
Your logic works. I guess if we trust someone too much, it'll bite us in the ass because if for any reason we were unable to test it prior to use, ie: take the guy's whole damn transmission and test it before giving him cash, then I guess it is entirely our fault, because the seller will not admit it even if he was aware of such a problem. Remind me not to buy used things from this forum in the future. If you read my post, all I say is that it is club related, and to be disputed. The only reason that it could be negative and we can accuse him of lying, is due to the pattern of lying that has already existed with other transactions and borrowed money, which many of you are content with labelling it a "private matter". In any event, just because you buy a damaged product doesn't mean that the seller knew, but if the seller doesn't have a clean past and it's something that is highly suspicious like "I didn't know that engine was blown", then people can think whatever they want. I know what I'll be thinking. It doesn't take a genius to put two and two together, but that's not to say I'm always right.

Re: Jay Peterson Is no GOOD #152057
December 07, 2005 12:51 am UTC
December 07, 2005 12:51 am UTC
Brampton
Brian Klampfer Offline
Serious Member
Brian Klampfer  Offline
Serious Member
Brampton
it wasn't anything against you, just seen a lot of false accusations on this site in the past.

Re: Jay Peterson Is no GOOD #152058
December 07, 2005 12:59 am UTC
December 07, 2005 12:59 am UTC
hanover
jay peterson Offline
Banned for Bad Debts
jay peterson  Offline
Banned for Bad Debts
hanover
o and about the trannie... I didnt personally know if it was good or what so I sold it dirt cheap, 100 dollars cheap lol.. so Chris if you want your money back then no problem... ill have the 100 dollars for u..just ask me.. Im on your msn, just talk to me there. ok?

Banned.
95 awd talon converted to 97 style eclipse GSX. ebach prokits, 60-1. 24x12x4intercooler, 2.5 ss intercooler piping. black safc.greddy660s,injen intake, apexi N1 3"titanium exhaust.greddy type s bov, 18"wheels. walbro 255,afpr,crower cams,. tial 38mil
Re: Jay Peterson Is no GOOD #152059
December 07, 2005 02:08 am UTC
December 07, 2005 02:08 am UTC
London
Chris Mckee Offline
Serious Member
Chris Mckee  Offline
Serious Member
London
Jay I wasnt going to say anything but once again you said you know nothing about the tranny. Even though you and Matt swapped it out, according to josh, who owns the car. Who knew it was junk, and told you it was junk. Hence the reason for you changing it. If you want to lie about this more I will tell josh to join this board to explain the story of what you did to him. Also its $140, what I lent you at tokoyo auto so you could get a tranny and drive your car again.

If you want to ignore even more trouble, mail me a cheque for the sum of $140. If you even want to argue about the amount I will pull up my bank statements of the day I withdrew $140 in toronto. So if there is any honestly left then you will bite the bullet and send the cheque.

Plus, you said you sold me the tranny? No, you gave it to me because you owed me money. And you thought it was a way out. Now its back. To haunt, you put my reputation on the line for selling junk. There is money comming out of my pocket for this "JDM low kilometer FWD tranny" you gave to me.

As I said, I didnt want to say anything more, but stop lieing and I will stop posting on this.

Thanks. Chris

Re: Jay Peterson Is no GOOD #152060
December 07, 2005 02:42 am UTC
December 07, 2005 02:42 am UTC
London/Nomad
Nathan Welch Offline
Insane Member
Nathan Welch  Offline
Insane Member
London/Nomad
I don't understand why keep talking about things on the board and trying to save face, just make your rights wrong. Coming up on a week when this thread started, where are you with taking care of the Megan buisness?

Re: Jay Peterson Is no GOOD #152061
December 07, 2005 05:46 am UTC
December 07, 2005 05:46 am UTC
North Bay Ontario
Kevin McDonald Offline
Serious Member
Kevin McDonald  Offline
Serious Member
North Bay Ontario
Do you know what really grinds my gears about the forsale forum? Every once and awile these people apperar out of nowhere and all they do is buy and sell stuff. I find it hard to trust someone who does this. Im not against long time members people who have a name on here doing this because they've been around awhile. Its these guys that just appear to make a buck, they have no history to trust apon. Does anybody else feel this way?

Jay I don't think ist cool to keep giving people the run around. You will likely learn your lesson.
I would'nt buy a thing from you. now knowing the stories Ive fallen apon.

And asfar as Nathan stepping up for Megan good job.
I stepped in and spoke out when Ryan was having a hard time with Keith and I was told to mind my busness. And that ****er still hasent payd up. But I wont watch my good freind get screwedand say nothing And I see Nathan your the same way good for you.

Re: Jay Peterson Is no GOOD #152062
December 08, 2005 12:46 am UTC
December 08, 2005 12:46 am UTC
Portland, OR
toddmeunier Offline
Serious Member
toddmeunier  Offline
Serious Member
Portland, OR
I still think there should be a minimum number of posts required before a member can post in the WTS forum.

90 Talon 10.089 @ 139.34
Mastah-tuned
TPG + Meth
Re: Jay Peterson Is no GOOD #152063
December 08, 2005 01:04 am UTC
December 08, 2005 01:04 am UTC
K-W Region
Nate Fullerton Offline
Serious Member
Nate Fullerton  Offline
Serious Member
K-W Region
Originally posted by toddmeunier:
I still think there should be a minimum number of posts required before a member can post in the WTS forum.
Only problem with that is then you end up with a bunch of stupid post by someone trying to get to 50....

1997 Eagle Talon TSi Awd SOLD
1997 Jeep TJ Sahara 35"s, winch, stuff like that.
Re: Jay Peterson Is no GOOD #152064
December 11, 2005 06:43 pm UTC
December 11, 2005 06:43 pm UTC
Nova Scotia
T
Troy Bennett Offline
Serious Member
Troy Bennett  Offline
Serious Member
T
Nova Scotia
I dont know Jay very well, But I do know this isint right.
This is personal, and should of never been brought on here.
I have just read every post and it reminds me of that stupid soap my GF watches..... I think its called Passions... Gees.
I have delt with Jay, I cant remember what I sold him, but I know it went well or I would of brought it here. Thats what this place if for. '
Its not for creditors to come and collect. I personally think thats kinda low and a bit of an insult.
Good luck getting this taken care of Jay, I hope it doesent totally ruin your rep on here. If you owe then you should pay. But as far as I am conderned getting yourself torn apart on here about something that doesent belong here is worth much more then $400 bucks. To me its priceless, as respect cant have a price tag put on it.

Everythings new. Updates will be soon.
Re: Jay Peterson Is no GOOD #152065
December 12, 2005 09:44 pm UTC
December 12, 2005 09:44 pm UTC
Hanover
M
Megan Young Offline OP
Megan Young  Offline OP
M
Hanover
Well.. on that note, may I just add that Jay still owes me 300$. So I guess that we'll see this week what will happen there. You right Troy, it was pretty low of me bringing this in here, but it's even lower that he hasn't paid me back yet. I wonder if he plans on paying me before or after he buys that downpipe he's looking for. It shouldn't ruin his reputation if he pays back the people he owes money too. Chris and Josh have both had unplesant run-ins with him. I think that this just proves that there is in fact two sides to each person.

Re: Jay Peterson Is no GOOD #152066
December 13, 2005 02:54 am UTC
December 13, 2005 02:54 am UTC
London/Nomad
Nathan Welch Offline
Insane Member
Nathan Welch  Offline
Insane Member
London/Nomad
Whats going on with this Jay?
Just pay the woman.

Re: Jay Peterson Is no GOOD #152067
December 13, 2005 04:59 am UTC
December 13, 2005 04:59 am UTC
Binbrook, Ontario
Andrew Bienhaus Offline
Facist Web Overlord GOB
Andrew Bienhaus  Offline
Facist Web Overlord GOB
Binbrook, Ontario
I want Jay to pay her, just to end this thread.

Jay, pay up.
$25
$50
$75 a week, whatever.
Get consistent, and do something regular towards a solution.

The rest of you, butt out... unless your actions can directly help... like paying his debt, or refusing to sell him parts until he does. smile

Andrew Bienhaus
Bring on the Cobras... she's hungry for snakemeat.
Re: Jay Peterson Is no GOOD #152068
December 13, 2005 04:14 pm UTC
December 13, 2005 04:14 pm UTC
scarboro raised but now oshawa...
K
KEVIN KIRELUK Offline
Insane Member
KEVIN KIRELUK  Offline
Insane Member
K
scarboro raised but now oshawa...
Originally posted by Troy Bennett:
I dont know Jay very well, But I do know this isint right.
This is personal, and should of never been brought on here.
I'm glad it was brought to the attention of this board. The way I see it is, if he can rip off a friend, its only that much easier to rip off a stanger. I'll never deal with him. Merry Christmas santa

EDIT: sorry Andrew shuffle

TPG+Meth
You can't tune out mechanical problems!!!
Re: Jay Peterson Is no GOOD #152069
December 16, 2005 12:23 am UTC
December 16, 2005 12:23 am UTC
Ontario
Luke Sturgeon Offline
Serious Member
Luke Sturgeon  Offline
Serious Member
Ontario
I delt with Jay a few times and he came to my place for a few days, besides being a pussy in the cold I didn't have much trouble with anything... But I don't know much of these other dealings though.

1991 Eagle Talon TSi and thats all you need to know.
Re: Jay Peterson Is no GOOD #152070
December 17, 2005 04:15 am UTC
December 17, 2005 04:15 am UTC
Hanover
M
Megan Young Offline OP
Megan Young  Offline OP
M
Hanover
Hmm.. funny that Jay got paid yesterday and all my attempts to get a hold of him have failed. Where's my 300$ Again I apologize to those who are tired of hearing of this thread. It's close to Christmas, and we all know what money is like around this time of the year. speaking of that Jay, did Chris ever get his cheque in the mail?

Re: Jay Peterson Is no GOOD #152071
December 17, 2005 05:07 am UTC
December 17, 2005 05:07 am UTC
Belleville, Ontario
Ryan Laliberte Offline
No-Lift-To-Shift.... Stock. :)
Ryan Laliberte  Offline
No-Lift-To-Shift.... Stock. :)
Belleville, Ontario
You know what?

Every time I get on this board I see this post. Jay, PAY UP!!! The rest of you... drop it... waste of server space. If you have personal issues to take care of.. KEEP IT OFF THIS BOARD!!! Stop ripping this guy to shreds here.

All in favour... say "I".

I would LOVE to see 2 pages of responses pertaining to a GOOD GUY!!!!

AWDAuto
1996 TSi AWD Automagic
12.24 @ 113 - Small 16G
FP Green HTA - 11.42/123
Team Pump Gas and Meth
RTMRacing - Your Canadian source for DSM Parts

"Every moment you live is pregnant with the next moment of your life" --Jim Carrey

Last Login: September 28, 2021
Re: Jay Peterson Is no GOOD #152072
December 20, 2005 05:11 am UTC
December 20, 2005 05:11 am UTC
Binbrook, Ontario
Andrew Bienhaus Offline
Facist Web Overlord GOB
Andrew Bienhaus  Offline
Facist Web Overlord GOB
Binbrook, Ontario
Ryan - read somewhere else.

Jay... it's been suggested to me, that you be banned outright, until you've settled up.

I'm NOT going to get into the details here, but with the thousands of dollars in debt it's been suggested you have racked up here, on behalf of your car... can you please contact me directly?

Thanks...

Andrew Bienhaus
Bring on the Cobras... she's hungry for snakemeat.
Re: Jay Peterson Is no GOOD #152073
December 20, 2005 05:39 pm UTC
December 20, 2005 05:39 pm UTC
hanover
jay peterson Offline
Banned for Bad Debts
jay peterson  Offline
Banned for Bad Debts
hanover
I have pmed you, but WTF are you talking about thousands of dollars..? I just owe this meghan chic 300 dollars... This is ****ing outragous. some chic comes on here and uses this board as a collection agency. and holy **** meghan you dont need to freekin run to this board the day you can get ahold of me. I ****in work 12 shifts and when im not working im sleeping. you know my ****in number give me a call. If for some reason you lost it its 377 2242 or 364 6788, give me a ****in call instead of wasting space on here. omg i cant believe how ****in stupid this is. like who hasnt owed sombody money, like really... and if you even think to your self that well " you've owed it to her for sooo long" or " you said you would pay her in a week" well i ****in didnt say that, I said to her I dont know when i can pay you back.... ooo she still loaned it... and it wasnt 6 months ago it was hardly 3. But Meghan/ Nathan whoever is actually posting this ur pathetic!. like holy **** try calling me instead of running to .ca.dsm.org. ( new collection agency) just my 2 ****ing cents. and people say they wont deal with me fine **** yea. the people that I have dealt with and have met me know im a resonable guy... bird

Banned.
Re: Jay Peterson Is no GOOD #152074
December 20, 2005 09:02 pm UTC
December 20, 2005 09:02 pm UTC
Oakville
Mike Carag Offline
Serious Member
Mike Carag  Offline
Serious Member
Oakville
Originally posted by jay peterson:
I have pmed you, but WTF are you talking about thousands of dollars..? I just owe this meghan chic 300 dollars... This is ****ing outragous. some chic comes on here and uses this board as a collection agency. and holy **** meghan you dont need to freekin run to this board the day you can get ahold of me. I ****in work 12 shifts and when im not working im sleeping. you know my ****in number give me a call. If for some reason you lost it its 377 2242 or 364 6788, give me a ****in call instead of wasting space on here. omg i cant believe how ****in stupid this is. like who hasnt owed sombody money, like really... and if you even think to your self that well " you've owed it to her for sooo long" or " you said you would pay her in a week" well i ****in didnt say that, I said to her I dont know when i can pay you back.... ooo she still loaned it... and it wasnt 6 months ago it was hardly 3. But Meghan/ Nathan whoever is actually posting this ur pathetic!. like holy **** try calling me instead of running to .ca.dsm.org. ( new collection agency) just my 2 ****ing cents. and people say they wont deal with me fine **** yea. the people that I have dealt with and have met me know im a resonable guy... bird
holy ****, you ****in sound like a ****in tourettes patient! bird

Since you will probably have more than a few fences to mend and a reputation to rebuilt after this entire situation is resolved, you may want to be a little more mature in your responses.

just MY two ****ing cents... laugh

Quitters never Win, Winners never Quit, but those who never Win AND never Quit are just idiots...
Re: Jay Peterson Is no GOOD #152075
December 20, 2005 09:33 pm UTC
December 20, 2005 09:33 pm UTC
London
Chris Mckee Offline
Serious Member
Chris Mckee  Offline
Serious Member
London
Jay dont poop yourself. You need to calm your body and just deal with this. Whatever happens to you on this board will happen for a reason. If you get banned until your debts are paid then I think thats more then fair. Honestly no one else post on this anymore. Im requesting the thread to be locked. This is getting out of hand. If anyone has any bones to pick or questions PM me. Other then that stop posting. Thanks, Chris

Re: Jay Peterson Is no GOOD #152076
December 20, 2005 09:35 pm UTC
December 20, 2005 09:35 pm UTC
London/Nomad
Nathan Welch Offline
Insane Member
Nathan Welch  Offline
Insane Member
London/Nomad
I wouldn't post anything, but lets get this back in perspective, theres no reason to speak to andrew that way either.

Its been 21 days since this thread started, this thread will end when you pay everyone back their money, so just do that! You know where she lives you know how to get chris his money, so just do these things and take care of you buisness.

Coming in here swearing at everybody and accusing me of deceit and clandestine actions is worthless, the only thing that will redeem you is paying your debts.

In the words of nike Just do it!

Page 2 of 2 1 2